Arthur D. Little Announces Promotion of Seven New Partners as the Consultancy Continues Its Global Expansion
Arthur D. Little (ADL) today announced the promotion of seven of its consultants to the rank of Partner, in recognition of the expertise and depth of experience that each one brings to the company. These appointments represent a major milestone for ADL, with the company now boasting over 100 Partners within its global team. Over the past five years, ADL has doubled in size by pursuing a dynamic growth path, and one of the key tenets of its ongoing success is the development and promotion of its internal talent.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210310005042/en/
Arthur D. Little has reached the 100+ partners milestones, with the promotion of seven partners. (Photo: Business Wire)
The latest appointments to Partner are as follows:
- Matteo Ainardi, Partner, Automotive and Manufacturing (AMG) and Strategy & Organization (S&O) Practices. Matteo joined ADL in 2016 and currently leads the company’s global Aerospace & Defense Center of Competence. His main focus is on supporting clients in the A&D ecosystem, focusing on strategy definition, organizational redesign and innovation management.
- Lokesh Dadhich, Partner, Telecommunication, Information, Media & Electronics (TIME) and Operations Management (OM) Practices. Lokesh joined ADL in 2007 and is based out of the company’s Dubai office. His main areas of expertise are in Digital Strategy, Customer Experience, and Operations Excellence topics. He advises clients in the TIME industry and beyond on strategy, operations, and transformation challenges.
- Naoya Furuta, Partner, Operations Management (OM) Practice. Naoya joined ADL’s Tokyo office as a Manager in 2016, and has experience across multiple industries, with a particular focus on manufacturing and construction. His main areas of expertise include company-wide strategic planning, corporate management, corporate reform, M&A advisory and PMI.
- Trung Ghi, Partner, Energy & Utilities (ENUT) Practice. With more than 20 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, Trung currently leads ADL’s ENUT Practice in South-East Asia, and has been responsible for opening a number of key accounts. He has been a driving force in positioning ADL as a go-to management consulting firm within SEA’s energy sector.
- Max Scherr, Partner, Strategy & Organization (S&O) Practice. With over 20 years of experience in strategy consulting as a senior executive, Max joined ADL in 2018 and leads the company’s S&O Practice in its Vienna office. His specializations include Digital Transformation, Information Security, Growth and Corporate Strategy.
- Ben Thuriaux-Alemán, Partner, Energy & Utilities (ENUT) and Technology & Innovation Management (TIM) Practices. With over 20 years of consulting experience, Ben has played a major role in developing ADL’s TIM Practice, and currently runs the company’s Global Innovation Excellence Benchmarking diagnostic. His particular focus is on aligning innovation with corporate strategy, and working on national innovation initiatives.
- Marten Zieris, Partner, Strategy & Organization (S&O) Practice. Marten joined ADL in 2010 and is based out of its Frankfurt office. He is responsible for the company’s competence center “Organization & Transformation” in Central Europe and supports international clients in large-scale transformations end to end, “from concept development to implementation”. Marten also has a specialist focus on consumer products businesses.
Ignacio García Alves, Chairman and CEO of Arthur D. Little, comments: “I would like to congratulate these new Partners – and welcome them as the first members of ADL’s ‘Generation 100’! Each promotion is richly deserved and a recognition of the vital contribution that each Partner makes to our company. At ADL, we strive to employ and develop consultants who are both entrepreneurs and team players, and aspire to deliver consultancy at the highest level – as such, having over 100 Partners within ADL truly is a momentous achievement.”
Sue Glanville/Cate Bonthuys
+44 7715 817589
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
LEO Pharma Receives Positive CHMP Opinion of Adtralza ® (tralokinumab) for the Treatment of Adults With Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis23.4.2021 13:59:00 CEST | Press release
LEO Pharma A/S, a global leader in medical dermatology, today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has adopted a positive opinion and recommended granting a marketing authorization of Adtralza® (tralokinumab) for the treatment of moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis in adult patients who are candidates for systemic therapy. The CHMP positive opinion is one of the final steps before the European Commission makes its decision on the Marketing Authorization Application for use of Adtralza, an investigational therapy in clinical development, throughout the European Union. This final decision is expected in the coming months and if authorized, Adtralza will be the first fully human, monoclonal antibody available to specifically target the IL-13 cytokine, a key driver of atopic dermatitis signs and symptoms. Adtralza specifically targets IL-13 with high affinity and is developed to improve the symptoms of atopic derma
Schlumberger Announces First-Quarter 2021 Results23.4.2021 12:50:00 CEST | Press release
Schlumberger Limited (NYSE: SLB) today reported results for the first-quarter 2021. First-Quarter Results(Stated in millions, except per share amounts)Three Months EndedChange Mar. 31, 2021 Dec. 31, 2020 Mar. 31, 2020 SequentialYear-on-yearRevenue* $5,223 $5,532 $7,455 -6% -30% Income (loss) before taxes - GAAP basis $386 $471 $(8,089) -18% n/m Net income (loss) - GAAP basis $299 $374 $(7,376) -20% n/m Diluted EPS (loss per share) - GAAP basis $0.21 $0.27 $(5.32) -22% n/m Adjusted EBITDA** $1,049 $1,112 $1,347 -6% -22% Adjusted EBITDA margin** 20.1% 20.1% 18.1% 0 bps 203 bps Pretax segment operating income** $664 $654 $776 1% -14% Pretax segment operating margin** 12.7% 11.8% 10.4% 88 bps 230 bps Net income, excluding charges & credits** $299 $309 $351 -3% -15% Diluted EPS, excluding charges & credits** $0.21 $0.22 $0.25 -5% -16% Revenue by Geography International $4,211 $4,343 $5,225 -3% -19% North America* 972 1,167 2,180 -17% -55% Other 40 22 50 n/m n/m $5,223 $5,532 $7,455 -6% -30%
ANAORI kakugama: The New Cooking Tool Shaking Up the Culinary World23.4.2021 12:30:00 CEST | Press release
Japanese brand ANAORI, a leader in manufacturing carbon graphite products, has developed a groundbreaking cooking tool that combines new technologies and natural materials in a unique design. In the coming weeks, renowned chefs from around the world will apply their expertise to showcase the potential of ANAORI kakugama. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210423005016/en/ ANAORI kakugama Watch the ANAORI kakugama video here ANAORI kakugama: The Culinary Tool Combining Tradition and Innovation The philosophy of ANAORI was born out of respect for Japanese culture, rooted in a tradition of living in harmony with nature. Naturality according to ANAORI means understanding the principles of nature without confronting it, multiplying its powers by means of minimal intervention, in order to best utilise it. The Japanese company unveils two ANAORI kakugama models in two different sizes, to cook with the rhythm of the seas
Hiab and FSP enter into agreement on the transfer of surface treatment functions in Poland23.4.2021 11:01:00 CEST | Press release
Hiab, part of Cargotec, and FSP Finnish Steel Painting Ltd have reached an agreement about the surface treatment operations in Hiab’s Stargard multi-assembly unit in Poland as of April 2021. Following the partnership FSP will provide Hiab Poland the surface treatment services and the expertise in development techniques. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210423005017/en/ Hiab, part of Cargotec, and FSP Finnish Steel Painting Ltd have reached an agreement about the surface treatment operations in Hiab’s Stargard multi-assembly unit in Poland. (Photo: Business Wire) The surface treatment operation in Hiab’s Stargard multi-assembly unit and its associated professionals will transfer to FSP under their current employment conditions. The purpose of the agreement is to intensify the cooperation between Hiab and FSP so that the parties can focus on their own core competencies and improve business development. For severa
JAB Welcomes Lubomira Rochet as Partner23.4.2021 09:30:00 CEST | Press release
JAB is pleased to welcome Lubomira Rochet to the JAB Partnership, effective June 1, 2021. Based in London, Ms. Rochet is a recognized digital leader and business transformer with extensive global experience across multiple industries. She joins JAB following seven years at L'Oréal, where she served as Chief Digital Officer and a member of the Executive Committee. While at L’Oreal, Ms. Rochet successfully led the beauty giant’s marketing and commercial pivot to a digital-first company, scaling E-commerce to 27% of the Group’s revenue with more than 45% average yearly growth during her tenure and accelerating Direct-to-Consumer engagement and reinventing marketing in the digital age. She was recognized as the 2019 Global Marketer of the Year by the World Federation of Advertisers. Ms. Rochet will build on her successful track record of large-scale global business transformations to drive growth and digital leadership in JAB’s portfolio companies. Ms. Rochet will join the Boards of severa
XPRIZE and Musk Foundation Announce Guidelines and Open Registration for $100M XPRIZE Carbon Removal23.4.2021 01:23:00 CEST | Press release
XPRIZE, the global leader in designing and implementing innovative competition models to solve the world’s grand challenges, today announced the official launch of $100 Million XPRIZE Carbon Removal with the opening of team registration and the release of the competition guidelines. The announcement comes shortly after Peter H. Diamandis,XPRIZE founder and executive chairman, and Elon Musk sat down for a live stream hosted on Twitter to discuss the importance of spurring carbon removal solutions, the climate crisis, and the launch of the largest incentive prize in history. The conversation was followed by a virtual question and answer hosted by Marcius Extavour, vice president of climate and environment at XPRIZE, and XPRIZE’s chief impact officer, Zenia Tata. Funded by the Musk Foundation, $100M XPRIZE Carbon Removal is aimed at tackling climate change by asking global innovators to develop solutions that can pull carbon dioxide directly from the atmosphere or oceans and lock it away
Verimatrix To Participate in SportsPro Live Virtual Panel: How To Transform Physical Spaces into Digital Ecosystems22.4.2021 17:45:00 CEST | Press release
Regulatory News: Verimatrix, (Paris:VMX) (Euronext Paris: VMX), the leader in powering the modern connected world with people-centered security, today announced that Lu Bolden, Chief Revenue Officer, is slated to participate in a SportsPro Live virtual panel discussion from 9:10 to 9:55 a.m. Central Time on Thursday, April 29. The event, which unites sports and technology professionals from across the globe, aims to prepare the industries for the future of sport. Bolden’s panel is slated to take place in the South Stand and discuss how technology can connect the in-venue experience to create more revenue opportunities. The group, moderated by Mike Bohndiek, CEO of PTI Digital Group, will also discuss what strategies and technologies can best deliver the new digital experiences. Other speakers on the panel include: Michael Cole, Chief Technology Officer, PGA European Tour and Ryder Cup Europe Adam Heintz, Senior Vice President, Business Intelligence, Monumental Sports & Entertainment “T
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom