Bentley Systems Announces Finalists for the 2021 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure
Bentley Systems, Incorporated (Nasdaq:BSY), the infrastructure engineering software company, today announced the finalists for the 2021 Going Digital Awardsin Infrastructure. The annual awards program honors the extraordinary work of Bentley software users advancing infrastructure design, construction, and operations throughout the world. Sixteen independent jury panels selected the 57 finalists from nearly 300 nominations submitted by more than 230 organizations from 45 countries encompassing 19 categories.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210920005860/en/
Join us for the Year in Infrastructure series of events and Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure highlighting advancements in going digital. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Winners of the student Future Infrastructure Star Challenge will also be announced. This challenge provided students from around the world a platform to develop a concept or an idea of how they can change the world with infrastructure. Five independent jury panels of Bentley experts selected the Top 10 finalists from 144 project submissions from 61 countries representing different infrastructure domains. Winners will be selected by a panel of Bentley and external expert judges. View the Future Infrastructure Star Challenge finalists.
New this year, all winners will be revealed during keynote presentations on December 2, 2021, as part of the Year in Infrastructure. This series of virtual event runs from November 1 through December 2, 2021; see below for highlights.
To watch the Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure finalists present their projects in their category on November 1, 8, 15, and 22, visit yii.bentley.com. Hear from the people behind these extraordinary infrastructure projects as they tell their stories of leveraging digital advancements to achieve unprecedented outcomes.
To register, visit yii.bentley.com.
The finalists in the 2021 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure are:
- CCCC Third Harbor Engineering Co., Ltd. – Nanyanjiang Intercity Railway Front-End Engineering Project, Changshu, Jiangsu, China
- Hatch – Lathams Road Bridge, Carrum Downs, Victoria, Australia
- New York State Department of Transportation – East 138th Street over the Major Deegan Expressway, New York City, New York, United States
Buildings and Campuses
- Arab Engineering Bureau – Al Thumama Stadium, Doha, Qatar
- Center for Industrial Technological Studies and Services No. 33 – CETIS 33 BIM Workshop, Mexico City, Mexico
- Volgogradnefteproekt, LLC – High-tech Multifunctional Medical Complex, Yukki, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Hubei International Logistics Airport Co., Ltd., Shenzhen S.F. Taisen Holdings (Group) Co., Ltd., Airport Construction Engineering Co., Ltd. – Ezhou Huahu Airport Project, Ezhou, Hubei, China
- University of Birmingham – Implementation of Project and Asset-based CDE, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Clark Construction Group, LLC – SeaTac Airport International Arrivals Facility, Seattle, Washington, United States
- Qitaihe Jianhe Investment and Construction Management Co., Ltd., Heilongjiang Big Data Industrial Development Co., Ltd. – Taoshan Lake Ecological Water Conservancy Project in Qitaihe City, Qitaihe, Heilongjiang, China
- Zachry Industrial, Inc., a Zachry Group Company – Golden Pass LNG Export Project, Sabine Pass, Texas, United States
- China Water Resources Beifang Investigation, Design and Research Co. Ltd. – Geological Survey of Water Conservancy and Hydropower Engineering, Tibet, China
- Research Center of Construction - Gersevanov Research Institute of Bases and Underground Structures (NIIOSP) – Geotechnical Aspects of the Moscow Luzhniki Stadium Reconstruction, Moscow, Russia
- Royal HaskoningDHV – Moondrian, Netherlands
Land Site and Development
- Korea Land and Housing Corporation, BasisSoft, Inc – BIM Design for the Hanam Gyosan, Hanam-si, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
- Liaoning Water Conservancy and Hydropower Survey and Design Research Institute Co., Ltd. – Dongtaizi Reservoir Project, Chifeng, Inner Mongolia, China
- Pennoni – Longwood Garden Overflow Parking, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, United States
- Dow Chemical – Integration of Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) into Global Project Methodology, Houston, Texas, United States
- Shenyang Aluminum & Magnesium Engineering & Research Institute Co., Ltd. – Phase II C5 Plant Digital Twin Application Project of Neusoft Healthcare International Industrial Park, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
- WISDRI Engineering & Research Incorporation Limited – Converter-based Continuous Casting Project of Jinnan Steel Phase II Quwo Base Capacity Reduction and Replacement Project, Quwo, Shanxi, China
Mining and Offshore Engineering
- CNOOC Energy Development Design and R&D Center – Digital Twin Project of the FPSO Offshore Oil Gathering and Transportation Platform, South China Sea, Guangdong, China
- Fujian Yongfu Power Engineering Co., Ltd. – Fujian Changle Zone C Offshore Wind Farm, Changle/Fuzhou, Fujian, China
- Polyus – Construction of the Blagodatnoye Mill-5, Krasnoyarsk, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
- Capital Engineering and Research Incorporation Ltd. – The World’s First 60MW Subcritical Blast Furnace Gas Power Generation Project, Changshu, Jiangsu, China
- PowerChina ZhongNan Engineering Corporation Limited – Wuqiangxi Hydroelectric Power Station Expansion Project, Changsha, Hunan, China
- Shandong Province Metallurgical Engineering Co., Ltd – The 2x65MW Surplus Gas Resources Comprehensive Utilization Power Generation Project of Shandong Iron & Steel Group Co., Ltd Laiwu Branch, Jinan, Shandong, China
Project Delivery Information Management
- Mott MacDonald Systra JV with Balfour Beatty Vinci – HS2 Phase 1 Main Civil Construction Works, London, United Kingdom
- Riverlinx CJV – Silvertown Tunnel Project, London, United Kingdom
- WSP – Port of Melbourne - Port Rail Transformation Project, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Rail and Transit
- Network Rail + Jacobs – Transpennine Route Upgrade (TRU), Manchester/Leeds/York, United Kingdom
- PT. MRT Jakarta (Perseroda) – MRT Jakarta Phase II, Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Western Program Alliance – Level Crossing Removal Project, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- HDR – Diablo Dam Digital Twin Modeling, Whatcom County, Washington, United States
- La Société Wallonne des Eaux – Deep Convolutional Neural Network on 3D Reality Mesh for Water Tank Crack Detection, Juprelle, Liège, Belgium
- Singapore Land Authority – Advancing Singapore National 3D Reality Mapping for a Changing World, Singapore
Road and Rail Asset Performance
- Wisconsin Department of Transportation – Oversize/Overweight Permitting System Improvement Project, Madison, Wisconsin, United States
- Collins Engineers, Inc. – Stone Arch Bridge Rehabilitation, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Province of Manitoba, Department of Infrastructure – MB MOOVES - Manitoba Infrastructure SUPERLOAD Upgrade, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Roads and Highways
- Larsen and Toubro - Transportation Infrastructure IC – Mumbai Vadodara Expressway - Package I, Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- PT. Hutama Karya (Persero) – Trans Sumatera Toll Road Project Section Serbelawan-Pexmatangsiantar, Pematangsiantar, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia
- Sichuan Highway Planning, Survey, Design and Research Institute Ltd., Sichuan Lexi Expressway Co., Ltd. – Mega Project Le-Xi Expressway, Leshan, Sichuan, China
- Arab Engineering Bureau – Rosewood Doha, Doha, Qatar
- HDR – The Pavilion at Penn Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Louis Berger SAS (A WSP Company) – Detailed Design of Bridges for BG Rail Link between Rishikesh to Karnaprayag (Package -3), Rishikesh and Karnaprayag, Uttarakhand, India
Utilities and Communications
- Mott MacDonald and National Grid – London Power Tunnels 2, London, United Kingdom
- PESTECH International Berhad – Digitization of Koh Kong 230/22kV Substation, Koh Kong, Cambodia
- PowerChina Hubei Electric Engineering Co., Ltd. – Suixian and Guangshui 80MWp Ground-based Photovoltaic Power Project of Hubei Energy Group, Guangshui, Hubei, China
Utilities and Industrial Asset Performance
- Canadian Energy Company – Asset Data Lifecycle Program, Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
- Itafos Conda LLC – Asset Care to Support Long-term Sustainability of a Fertilizer Manufacturing Facility, Soda Springs, Idaho, United States
Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Brown and Caldwell – Implementing Digital Twins on a Fully Collaborative Project, Brighton, Colorado, United States
- Jacobs Engineering – F. Wayne Hill Water Resources Center Membrane Improvements, Buford, Georgia, United States
- L&T Construction – Khatan Group of Villages Water Supply Scheme (Surface Water Treatment), UP, India, Khatan, Uttar Pradesh, India
Water, Wastewater and Stormwater Networks
- ATLC Infraconsultants Pvt. Ltd. – Leduki Group of Village Water Supply Scheme, Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Companhia Águas de Joinville (CAJ) – Contingency Plan to Ensure Supply in the Event of Drought (Joinville-Santa Catarina), Joinville, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Maynilad Water Services Inc. – Pump Operation Optimization through Hydraulic Modeling Using OpenFlows WaterGEMS, Muntinlupa, Manila, Philippines
For more information about the finalists, visit yii.bentley.com.
Chris Bradshaw, Bentley’s chief marketing officer, said, “We decided to keep the event virtual this year for everyone’s safety due to the ongoing pandemic. Our users continue to demonstrate their resilience through the quality of the nearly 300 nominations for the Going Digital in Infrastructure Awards program. We are excited to honor our users’ extraordinary work from around the world. We hope you will join us for the Year in Infrastructure virtualeventthat includes important insights and perspectives from key industry executives and thought leaders sharing with attendees the latest on infrastructure trends, sustainability goals, and digital advancements.”
Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure finalists’ presentations on November 1, 8, 15, and 22, 2021:
- Meet the finalists and learn how they overcame project challenges through the use of technology and engineering ingenuity.
Keynote and Going Digital awards presentations on December 1 and 2include:
- Executive Perspectives and Infrastructure Insights – Join CEO Greg Bentley, Chief Success Officer Katriona Lord-Levins, and Chief Product Officer Nicholas Cumins as they share insights on infrastructure trends, sustainability, and advancements in going digital.
- Infrastructure Experts and Guest Speakers – Hear from Matthias Rebellius, member of the managing board of Siemens AG and CEO of Siemens Smart Infrastructure, and Andrej Avelini, co-founder and president of AEC Advisors LLC. Award winners will be unveiled during the sessions.
To register, visit yii.bentley.com.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq:BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geosciences software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,000 colleagues and generates annual revenues of more than $800 million in 172 countries.
© 2021 Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley, the Bentley logo, AssetWise, iTwin, MicroStation, OpenFlows, OpenFlows WaterGEMS, ProjectWise, Seequent, and SUPERLOAD are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
+1 203 805 0432
Follow us on Twitter:
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Janssen Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for RYBREVANT ® (amivantamab) for the Treatment of Patients with Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer with EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutations After Failure of Platinum-Based Therapy15.10.2021 18:30:00 CEST | Press release
FOR EU TRADE AND MEDICAL MEDIA ONLY. NOT TO BE DISTRIBUTED TO UK AND BENELUX BASED MEDIA The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson announced today that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) adopted a positive opinion, recommending the granting of a conditional marketing authorisation for the medicinal product amivantamab, intended for the treatment of adult patients with advanced NSCLC with activating epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 20 insertion mutations, after failure of platinum-based therapy.3 If approved, amivantamab will be the first treatment in the European Union specifically targeting EGFR exon 20 insertion mutations for advanced NSCLC.1 “This group of patients often face a poor prognosis as there are currently no targeted therapy options for this specific mutation nor does it typically respond to existing therapies used to treat more common EGFR mutations,” 1,4,5 commented Catherine Taylor, M.D., Vice President, Medical Affairs
Leading Researchers Present 24-Plex Digital PCR Assay and Novel Multiplex Applications Uniquely Enabled by Stilla’s 6-Color naica ® system15.10.2021 15:08:00 CEST | Press release
Stilla Technologies, the multiplex digital PCR company, joined researchers from SAGA Diagnostics in presenting a 24-plex digital PCR assay generated on Stilla’s six-color naica® system. To mark the platform’s global commercial launch at the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) 2021 Virtual Meeting, Stilla’s Cofounder and Chief Technology Officer Rémi Dangla, PhD, and researchers from SAGA Diagnostics, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and University of Athens highlighted the new data during a discussion on how highly sensitive, multiplex digital PCR technology is transforming complex genomic data into actionable insights across a breadth of research and clinical applications. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211015005140/en/ Stilla’s six-color naica® system, the industry’s first six-color digital PCR system, answers market needs for higher performance and multiplexing technology. Learn more here: www
Boston Metal Wins S&P Global Platts Global Metals Award15.10.2021 15:04:00 CEST | Press release
Boston Metal won the New Technology for the Metals and Mining Industry award at the 2021 S&P Global Platts Global Metals Awards. Boston Metal is commercializing ground-breaking technology to decarbonize primary steelmaking. The company’s technology combines patented innovations with best practices from the aluminum and steel industries to deliver a revolutionary solution to the carbon emissions challenge facing the steel value chain. Powered by renewable electricity, molten oxide electrolysis converts iron ore into liquid metal and oxygen. The modular, scalable platform produces no CO2 emissions, is highly energy efficient, and works with a wide range of iron ore grades. “We congratulate all the winners and finalists for persevering through unique challenges and continuing to drive performance while embracing change,” said Saugata Saha, president of S&P Global Platts. Dave Ernsberger, Global Head of Pricing and Market Insight, S&P Global Platts, said: “Not surprisingly, but certainly e
The Ministry of Justice makes public the evidence supporting of the Republic of Kazakhstan’s case against Anatolie and Gabriel Stati15.10.2021 13:46:00 CEST | Press release
The Ministry of Justice has launched a new website to spotlight evidence gathered by the Republic of Kazakhstan regarding the fraud committed by Anatolie and Gabriel Stati: www.kzarbitration.com. The purpose of the website is to present the facts of the ongoing and complex legal case and provide easy access to the corresponding evidence. This public repository will increase transparency around the case and dispel the disinformation and lies perpetrated by these individuals against the Republic of Kazakhstan and its people. The evidence - in the form of court rulings, expert opinions, and other publicly available documents - confirms that the Statis have been engaged in a complex and multi-faceted fraud since at least 2006. The website explains how Anatolie and Gabriel Stati defrauded international investors of their money, falsified financial statements, fraudulently obtained audit opinions and pursued an international arbitration against the Republic of Kazakhstan to recoup from the S
TP Awards Schlumberger Sakarya Offshore Gas Field Phase-1 Contract15.10.2021 13:00:00 CEST | Press release
Schlumberger announced today a significant contract award by Turkish Petroleum (TP) for the engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) of end-to-end production solutions for the Sakarya gas field, Turkey’s largest gas reserve. The contract is awarded to Schlumberger and Subsea 7, as part of a consortium. The integrated project scope will cover subsurface solutions to onshore production, including well completions, subsea production systems (SPS), subsea umbilicals, risers, flowlines (SURF), and an early production facility (EPF). Schlumberger will deliver the well completions scope and the design, construction, and commissioning of the early production facility capable of handling up to 350 MMscfd of gas. The SPS and SURF scope will be delivered by OneSubsea®, the subsea technologies, production, and processing systems division of Schlumberger, and Subsea 7. “Schlumberger is uniquely positioned to integrate solutions from the subsurface to the processing facility, a
2021 Jeonju Bibimbap Festival Kicks Off Under the Theme of 'World Bibim Week'15.10.2021 09:00:00 CEST | Press release
Jeonju, a UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy, announced that the 2021 Jeonju Bibimbap Festival, the typical gourmet festival of the city, is to be held on every weekend during October 9 - 31, 2021 in the vicinity of Jeonju Hyanggyo in Jeonju Hanok Village and online. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211015005015/en/ UNESCO Creative City of Gastronomy Jeonju city has opened the 2021 Jeonju Bibimbap Festival. Under the title of World Bibim Week, this year's festival is designed and supervised by Ryu Jae-hyeon, Executive Director, focusing on a food festival to deliver the best taste while promoting sociability that is represented by ‘mixture’. It is to be held on every weekend during October 9 - 31, 2021 in the vicinity of Jeonju Hyanggyo in Jeonju Hanok Village and online. The four week-festival features ‘day’ programs on each weekend under different themes including Bibim Week (Day for Couples), Vitamin Week (D
Announcing the 2021 .eu Web Awards Winners!15.10.2021 09:00:00 CEST | Press release
Last night the 2021 .eu Web Awards ended in epic fashion at the Teatro Antico in Taormina, Italy. Hosted by EURid, the .eu Web Awards are a competition for the best .eu, .ею and .ευ websites. After last year’s virtual only event, we were pleased to once again celebrate the finalists and winners in person. View the hybrid event here. Hosted by Sally Bundock, esteemed journalist for BBC world news, the gala night brought us sincere joy reflected by the winners, combined with amazing performances by featured artists like THePETEBOX, Women Orchestra, MM Dance Company, Compagnia Joculares and the GAP’s Orchestra. The magical event ended with fireworks. “Being able to see real faces and raw emotion conveyed by the guests again made the night unforgettable” noted Giovanni Seppia, EURid’s External Relations Manager. “This is what the Web Awards is all about, bringing together people from various industries and backgrounds and honouring them for having chosen a .eu for their online presence.” P
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom