Black Shark Unveiled the World First 5G Gaming Smartphone Black Shark 3, Black Shark 3 Pro, and Black Shark Bluetooth Earphones 2
After the launch of its freshest branding that highlights “Gaming is Real”, the cutting-edge gaming technology company, Black Shark proudly announces the arrival of its newest gaming device on the Chinese market, the world’s first 5G gaming smartphone series: Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200303005679/en/
Black Shark 3 Pro (Photo: Business Wire)
Black Shark aims to provide the unmatched and unique gaming experience by its hardware, software and services, and create the best gaming world with global gamers. With the new Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro, Black Shark once again leads the industry trends with extraordinary R&D innovation capacity.
World’s First 5G Gaming Smartphone with Extraordinary Performance
- The 1st wave of gaming smartphone to be equipped with the most up-to-date flagship SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, delivering the best performance with 5th generation AI engine and Elite Gaming. Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro support both SA and NSA 5G architecture, the first of its kind to enable gaming under 5G network.
- “Sandwich” liquid cooling system: The cutting-edge 4th generation liquid cooling system has an innovative “sandwich” structure, implying the long-shaped cooling pipes on both sides of the main board. Being the leader of liquid cooling technology, Black Shark became the first manufacturer to implement liquid cooling system into a smartphone, the most creative “sandwich structure” is built for keeping the core cool and enable the Snapdragon 865 to run at its best state, providing stably high performance during serious gameplay.
Dual battery with 65W hyper charge – The world’s 1st dual battery with series charging and parallel discharging are mounted both on Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro. The series charging of the two batteries enables 65W super-fast charging speed, while the parallel discharging allows a longer and more stable battery life. The R&D test records shows that Black Shark 3 with 4,720 mAh battery and Black Shark 3 Pro with 5,000 mAh battery take only 12 minutes for 50% charge and 38 minutes for a full charge.
- USF 3.0 + LPDDR 5 - For a superior gaming experience, Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro uses UFS 3.0 RAM and LPDDR 5 ROM to ensure the smoothest and fastest data transfer. Enabling swift game loading and switching between scenes.
- Dual “X” Antenna – Inherited from the Black Shark design language, theBlack Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro own the upgraded X-shape antenna design with a dual “X” on its back. This recognition is not only to symbolize Black Shark’s feature design, but also to ensure no signal block in horizonal handheld position.
Other spectaculars features all for the real gaming smartphone:
The Front Facing Symmetry Stereo Speakers located on both rims of the Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro provide even volume during gameplay. Thanks to the front-facing design, the sounds will not be obstructed in handheld position, enabling more immersive stereo audio experience. The 3.5mm headphone jack is also returned to echo global gamers’ longing request. Apart from the traditional USB Type-C charging, there are 4 magnetic charging contacts on the rear panel, supporting 18W fast charge, gamers are able to charge the phone when gaming with more comfortable handheld position. Black Shark 3 and 3 Pro shares the same triple camera setup, consisting a 64MP main camera, a 13MP ultra-wide snapper, and a 5MP camera for bokeh. The super night mode in RAW Domain provides a clear and vivid shot at night. The x-axis linear motor only in Black Shark 3 Pro massively improves the tactile experience. The different vibrations for different gaming scenarios add a new communication dimension in mobile gaming.
The Unmatched Control Experience
- Master Button – The most gaming-centric mechanical design only on Black Shark 3 Pro – Master Button. These pop-up buttons on the shoulder-side which can be customized as hot key and could be taken good advantage in multitype of games, uplifts a whole new level to mobile gaming.
- With the world leading 270Hz Touch Reporting Rate, Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro have the world’s lowest screen touch latency of 24ms, which breaks the world’s record again and makes Black Shark keep ranking the first place. The sensitive screen and lowest latency refer to faster bullet, swifter reaction and promising game win.
- The Master Touch 3.0 – By upgrading the Master Touch to the 3.0 version, Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro are equipped with 4 pressure sensitive sensors, which allow the press zone becoming 48% larger than before. Also, it is more sensitive to various levels of press.
The Outstanding Display Quality
- 7.1” AMOLED 2K Display with 3,120x1,440 resolution for Black Shark 3 Pro and 6.67” FHD+ AMOLED Screen for Black Shark 3 provide a promising vivid gaming world to gamers.
- TÜV-certified for Eye Comfort - Utilize the Pixelworks fifth generation visual processor and software, featuring its unique motion processing, Always-HDR mode and auto-adaptive display technology with Active DC Dimming, Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro enabling superior visual quality in all viewing conditions. The Black Shark 3 smartphone is also TÜV-certified for Eye Comfort.
- Thanks to the MEMC technology by the independent image chipset, both Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro can upgrade the video frame rate from 25Hz to 90Hz.
Enhanced Gaming Experience with Bluetooth Earbuds Ophidian
On the same day of the new Black Shark 3 series launch to the Chinese market, Black Shark also introduced a new Bluetooth gaming earbuds, Black Shark Bluetooth Earphones 2 (Black Shark Ophidian Gaming Earbuds) on the well-known crowdfund platform Indiegogo. With the world’s lowest latency of 50ms, this new innovation is enabling users to listen to the sound of battle and shootouts as instant as when it happens on the screen.
With the world-renowned Knowles balanced armature drivers, a 10mm moving coil, and LHDC with a bandwidth that is 3x larger than most Bluetooth earphones deliver a premium listening experience.
Black Shark Ophidian was designed with looks and comfort in mind. At only 22g, the ergonomic bullet-style earbuds have a sleek design that’s complemented by bright and saturated RGB lights, making them fit perfectly with any gaming setup.
Earbuds can be recharged to 100% through the USB-C connector in 90 minutes to enjoy 14 hours of playback time without RGB lights.
Availability and Pricing
- Black Shark 3 and Black Shark 3 Pro’s availability at mainland China market:
BLACK SHARK 3
BLACK SHARK 3 PRO
Available from 03 March 2020
Available from 10 March 2020
The overseas launch of Black Shark 3 series will be introduced in the near future.
- Black Shark Ophidian Gaming Earbuds will be available from 03 March 2020, with 30% off its original price, selling for $69 for the first 72 hours, on Indiegogo platform, please visit: https://igg.me/at/black-shark-ophidian
About Black Shark
Cutting-edge gaming technology company, Black Shark, creates gaming eco-system based on hardware, software and services, now mainly carried by smartphones. Black Shark aims to provide the unmatched and unique gaming experience and builds the best gaming world with global gamers. Black Shark is located in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit the company’s global website: http://global.blackshark.com/
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Nike Extends its Athletic Leadership5.2.2020 19:00:00 CET | Press release
Today, NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE), unveiled breakthrough innovation for athletes competing in the Tokyo 2020 Games, including footwear designed to provide runners with a measurable performance benefit for a new era of competition. The NEXT% platform, introduced by barrier-breaking marathoner Eliud Kipchoge, will now expand into new disciplines following its unparalleled success in distance running. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005708/en/ An international group of athletes joined the Nike 2020 Forum in New York to unveil the brand's latest performance and sustainable innovations. From left to right: Ibtihaj Muhammad, English Gardner, Leticia Bufoni, Blake Leeper, Timothy Cheruiyot, Dina Asher-Smith, Tomoya Ochiai, Sky Brown, Chris Mosier, Nyjah Huston, DeAnna Price, Bebe Vio, Kevin Mayer, Megan Blunk, Brandi Chastain, Aaron Brown, Sophie Hahn, Aori Nishimura, Diana Taurasi, Miles Chamley-Watson, Leon Schae
Cepton Expands With $50 Million Investment From Koito5.2.2020 18:00:00 CET | Press release
Cepton Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of state-of-the-art, intelligent, lidar-based solutions, announced today that it has raised over $50 million in Series C funding. This brings Cepton’s total funding to nearly $100 million, providing a strong foundation to substantially ramp up its R&D efforts, expand its footprint in the automotive market and support major customers worldwide. The latest funding round was led by Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (TYO:7276), the automotive Tier 1 and world-leading provider of automotive lighting systems, with an investment of $50 million. Existing investors in Cepton also participated in this round. As part of the transaction, Koito will obtain non-exclusive rights to manufacture and sell Cepton’s lidar sensor design for an automotive application, using key components supplied by Cepton. Cepton will use the proceeds to accelerate development and deployment of its advanced lidar technology in ADAS applications, in autonomous vehicle applications,
Imricor Announces First Cases Successfully Performed at Heart Center Dresden5.2.2020 17:40:00 CET | Press release
Imricor Medical Systems, Inc. (Company or Imricor) (ASX:IMR) is pleased to announce the first procedures using the Company’s products following CE mark of the Vision-MR Ablation Catheter have been performed at the Heart Center Dresden. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005672/en/ Drs. Christopher Piorkowski (left) and Thomas Gaspar (right) performing iCMR ablations at the Heart Center Dresden (Photo: Heart Center Dresden). Three procedures were successfully performed over two days by Dr. Christopher Piorkowski and Dr. Thomas Gaspar (https://www.herzzentrum-dresden.com/rhythmologie/unser-team/). Additional physicians at the Heart Center Dresden will also begin performing procedures immediately. These procedures mark the first iCMR ablations anywhere in the world to ever be performed outside of a clinical trial. They were performed in an iCMR lab fitted with a Siemens 1.5T MAGNETOM Aera MR scanner. “It’s ano
VALBIOTIS Announces a Global Strategic Partnership With NESTLÉ HEALTH SCIENCE For the Development and Commercialization of TOTUM-63, a Plant-derived Active Substance With Clinically Demonstrated Metabolic Health Benefits on Prediabetics5.2.2020 17:30:00 CET | Press release
Regulatory News: VALBIOTIS (Paris:ALVAL) (FR0013254851 – ALVAL / PEA/SME eligible ), a Research & Development company committed to scientific innovation for preventing and combating metabolic diseases, announces the signature of a global long-term strategic partnership with Nestlé Health Science for the development and commercialization of TOTUM-63, an innovative and patented combination of 5 plant extracts specifically designed to reduce the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes on prediabetics. Sébastien PELTIER, CEO of VALBIOTIS states: “Nestlé Health Science is an ideal strategic partner for VALBIOTIS. Its global reach, strategic intent to develop science-based nutritional health solutions and focus on fighting metabolic disorders like diabetes will be instrumental to TOTUM-63's worldwide commercialization success. We are excited about the opportunity that this deal brings to VALBIOTIS and to the many millions of people around the world at risk of becoming Type 2 diabetics. This trans
Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader, inriktad på erfarna handlare.30.1.2020 08:00:00 CET | Press release
Forex- och CFD-handelsplattformen Skilling annonserade förra veckan lanseringen av branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader - en unik funktion som internt kallas Ett konto. Två plattformar. Detta pressmeddelande använder multimedia. Se den fullständiga versionen här: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200130005070/sv/ Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader. (Photo: Business Wire) Funktionen gör att Skilling kan erbjuda sina kunder sömlös handel över två olika handelsplattformar på ett enda Skilling-konto utan att behöva finansiera och hantera två olika konton separat. ”Enkelt uttryckt ville vi ge våra kunder valet vilken handelsplattform de kan använda - vår egen Skilling Trader eller en mer avancerad klientorienterad cTrader. Problemet du har med andra mäklare som erbjuder flera plattformar är behovet av att finansiera två konton separat, upprätthålla sunda marginaler på två olika konton och också ha två uppsättningar av
inRiver utser Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD29.1.2020 16:43:00 CET | Press release
inRiver, som levererar SaaS-baserade lösningar för Product Information Management (PIM), meddelar att styrelsen idag har utsett Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD för bolaget. Per-Olof tillträder sin tjänst med omedelbar verkan. “Styrelsen tackar Thor Johnson för hans ledning av bolaget under de två senaste åren, och är glada över att välkomna Per-Olof som vår nye VD," säger inRivers styrelseordförande, Jorgen Smidt. "Per-Olof har en påvisad erfarenhet av att mycket framgångsrikt leda utveckling av SaaS Computing Services, molnbaserade tjänster, och samtidigt leverera stark tillväxt både gällande intäkter, lönsamhet och marknadsandelar. I sin roll som bolagets VD kommer han fortsätta att utveckla inRivers mission att hjälpa våra kunder bli bäst på att marknadsföra och sälja sina produkter." Schroeder har mer än 25 års erfarenhet av ledande befattningar inom IT-branchen, inklusive 15 år på Microsoft, varav sju år som chef över Microsofts Productivity & Business Process Business Group i väste
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom