C3 AI Releases Comprehensive Enhancements to Its Enterprise AI Application Development Platform and AI Applications
C3 AI (NYSE:AI), a leading enterprise AI software provider, today announced the release of major enhancements to its enterprise AI application development platform and AI applications designed to further accelerate digital transformation. Over the past decade, C3 AI has invested continuously in the C3 AI® Suite, its open, secure, and multi-cloud enterprise AI platform that leverages a model-driven architecture, enabling end-to-end enterprise AI including data integration, model development, MLOps, application development, and model governance and maintenance.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216006166/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
The latest release – Version 7.17 – provides new capabilities to track and manage full lineage from data sources to application entities. In addition, the latest release includes new composable machine learning (ML) pipelines for data scientists; enhancements to C3 AI CRM, C3 AI Anti-Money Laundering, C3 AI Energy Management, C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization, and C3 AI Reliability applications; and a new enterprise AI application for the oil and gas industry, C3 AI Well Development Optimization.
“Today’s release introduces even more market-leading features for developers, data scientists, and data engineers, while bringing unparalleled speed to the development of enterprise AI applications,” said C3 AI President and Chief Product Officer Houman Behzadi. “We continue to invest significantly in our enterprise AI platform, wide range of developer tools, and configurable enterprise AI applications to enable a richer and more cohesive developer and user experience to accelerate AI adoption.”
The latest platform enhancements and features available with the C3 AI Suite include:
- Comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage: Improvements to enterprise AI application development tools include a new comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage component that enables developers and end users to understand the lineage of their application and AI/ML results.
- Enhanced time series feature generation: The latest release significantly accelerates feature engineering and model development. Enhancements enable faster feature parameterization, more comprehensive statistical transformations, and improved feature selection for use in C3 AI ML Pipelines.
- New composable ML pipelines: Expanding the ever-growing library of C3 AI ML Pipelines, the latest release includes four new pipelines to accelerate model development, including a deep learning pipe for forecasting and a linear quantile regression pipe for probabilistic predictions. C3 AI ML Pipelines also deliver improved model interpretability support with the addition of SHAP (Shapley Additive Explanations) to the available explainability frameworks.
- Multi-cloud Kubernetes service: As part of the ongoing Kubernetes/OpenShift standardization, the latest release supports the Kubernetes service on all clouds.
- New prebuilt data connectors: Performance and scalability improvements to C3 AI’s Virtual Data Lake framework include connectors to Snowflake, Spark/Databricks, S3, Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Lake, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 – further expanding the library of prebuilt data connectors on the C3 AI Suite. The new connectors help accelerate data integration and allow engineers to create a virtual data image or ingest data directly into the C3 AI Suite.
- Enhancements to enterprise object models: New additions and enhancements to C3 AI’s suite of prebuilt enterprise object models further accelerate development of AI applications. Cross-industry object models provide functional capabilities, including energy management, equipment and process reliability, fraud detection, inventory optimization, and manufacturing yield optimization. In addition, C3 AI also offers industry-specific object models for manufacturing, financial services, oil and gas, utilities, and defense.
C3 AI also continues to invest in its growing portfolio of enterprise AI applications. Notable enhancements include:
- C3 AI CRM delivers a new AI-based precision revenue forecasting and opportunity scoring feature leveraging both data in traditional CRM systems and external feeds (e.g., financial data, news, commodity prices).
- C3 AI Reliability enhancements include a new module – C3 AI Diagram Parsing – to automatically generate digital twins and object models from piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs). C3 AI Diagram Parsing uses machine vision and natural language processing to parse P&IDs to generate machine-readable asset hierarchies and sensor-to-asset mappings.
- C3 AI Inventory Optimization enhancements include what-if scenario modeling capabilities for inventory analysts to account for the ever-changing dynamics of globally distributed supply chains and optimize for the best operating outcomes.
- C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization enhancements include a new user interface, enhancements to the object model, and additional composable ML pipelines. Modifications to the user interface enable end users to more easily generate, review, and act on AI-based demand forecasts and order line recommendations. The newly available demand planning and scheduling data models and ML pipelines help accelerate model development and deployment for data science teams.
- C3 AI Well Development Optimization is a new oil and gas application that optimizes upstream drilling costs and mitigates non-productive time risks such as stuck pipe, lost circulation, and drilling recovery. The application provides the foundational data model for AI-enabled well development applications, as well as for upstream oil and gas operators to plan and execute drilling operations.
For more information about this new release, please contact email@example.com.
About C3.ai, Inc.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI Public Relations
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
PMI Launches Free, Online Course and Tool Kit to Help Changemakers Jumpstart Project Success in Just 45 Minutes2.3.2021 17:00:00 CET | Press release
Project Management Institute (PMI), the world's leading association for project professionals and changemakers, today announced the launch of KICKOFF, a new, free online course and tool kit to help introduce anyone doing project-based work to the best practices and tools needed to effectively manage projects from ideation to execution. Much of the working world revolves around projects, which have become more complex than ever due to global Megatrends, including COVID-19, climate change, and more. The need for changemakers, regardless of industry or position level, to be well-versed in the principles of project management in order to help drive results, has never been greater. KICKOFF is the ideal solution for those who are new to doing project-based work and would benefit from learning project management skills to help successfully navigate the process from idea to launch and execution. The course is packed with digestible content, downloadable templates, a glossary of key terms, and
Xendit Raises US$64.6 Million Series B Led by Accel to Scale Its Digital Payments Infrastructure Ushering in a New Era of Economic Security and Reliability in Southeast Asia2.3.2021 16:08:00 CET | Press release
Xendit, the fastest growing digital payments infrastructure for Southeast Asia, announces it has raised US$64.6 million in a Series B round led by Accel to deliver more secure and reliable economic success in the region. Altogether, the company has raised $88 million in funding. Amid Southeast Asia’s rapid digital transformation, Xendit is quickly bolstering businesses of all sizes, processing more than 65 million transactions with US$6.5 billion in payment value annually. “Southeast Asia is a massively complex region, with Indonesia having 17,000 different islands alone—not to mention the region’s regulatory and technological challenges. Trying to build the businesses of tomorrow on yesterday's infrastructure is holding Southeast Asia’s businesses back,” said Moses Lo, CEO and Co-Founder. “This latest investment will enable Xendit to scale our digital payments infrastructure quickly and provide millions of small and medium-sized businesses across Southeast Asia with an on-ramp to the
Andersen Global Initiates Expansion Into Bermuda2.3.2021 15:30:00 CET | Press release
Andersen Global establishes a presence in Bermuda through a Collaboration Agreement with Hamilton-based law firm Alexanders, Barristers & Attorneys, adding additional coverage to its global platform. Founded in 2005, Alexanders, Barristers & Attorneys is a law firm with a primary focus on corporate and trust laws. The firm provides services to corporate clients and high net worth individuals, which complements the U.S. member firm’s practice and the global organization’s ability to meet clients’ cross-border needs in Australia, Canada, Africa, the United Kingdom and globally through its member firms and collaborating firms. Additionally, the firm specializes in intellectual property registration and law, investment fund formation and law, insurance company formation and law, and admiralty and maritime law. “Our top priority is delivering best-in-class solutions to our clients locally and abroad, and our ability to do that has been and continues to be a key contributor to our firm’s suc
BORN Expands With Alkeon B2B Market Network Platform Transforming Commercial Models, Starting With the Trade Show Industry2.3.2021 15:12:00 CET | Press release
BORN, announces the expansion of innovative B2B subsidiary Alkeon, the world's first global SaaS market-network combining content, community, and commerce to connect buyers and sellers through a best-in-class platform, powered by machine learning. The 2020 pandemic generated a tremendous and immediate need for companies of all categories to pivot at a moment’s notice, with over 10,000 global trade shows completely upended due to cancellations of physical events. BORN, a purpose driven lifestyle company dedicated to reimagining the discovery, transaction and connection of the B2B and B2C communities, found an opportune moment to quickly scale and enhance their technology solutions. The company formally established Alkeon, an enterprise dedicated to supporting the needs of companies who are adapting to the current and future landscapes and need the right partner to support them through the process. Combining aesthetic and function to create designed technology, Alkeon is a market-network
South Africa and France Lead the Way in Public and Private Sector Gender Diversity, Latest Research by Kearney Reveals2.3.2021 15:00:00 CET | Press release
The latest ‘Gender Equality Report’ from Kearney has revealed progress in the representation of women in both public and private sectors, but the figures still don’t show parity. Ahead of International Women’s Day, the analysis provides insight into the progress of gender diversity in private and public sectors across nine countries – the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, India, France, Spain, Germany, South Africa and Singapore. The annual report revealed that France was number one for representation in the private sector with women comprising nearly 44% (43.8%) of board members on average, however only 2% of these women held top board positions. The UK (36%) and Australia (34%) also scored highly for representation of women on boards. The average for board level representation of women is 29.9% - not even one in three. % Female board level representation by country France 43.8% UK 36.0% Australia 34.0% Germany 32.5% Spain 29.8% US 29.8% South Africa 28.5% Singapore 17.3% Indi
beqom Announces beqom FlexFS, a Compensation Management Solution Dedicated to Financial Services2.3.2021 15:00:00 CET | Press release
beqom, provider of cloud-based compensation management software, today announced the launch of beqom FlexFS, a solution designed specifically for the financial services (FS) industry. “Financial services compensation is unique,” says Vismay Gada, Head of North America and Global Financial Services at beqom. “First there is a broad spectrum of financial services companies—retail banking, investment banking, asset management, hedge funds, insurance, private equity, and so on. That means that rewards and deferred compensation structures have many specialized needs across the industry. And, companies in each segment have to deal with different regulations that impact compensation treatment, which has its own unique challenges. Our FS customers have come to us to help them address complex compensation requirements that are beyond the scope of what their core HR systems can handle.” “We usually see a lot of our FS companies use Excel or Access databases to augment the limitations of core HR
Craig Lipset is Appointed Chairman of the Trialbee Industry Advisory Board2.3.2021 15:00:00 CET | Press release
Trialbee, the leading global data and technology platform provider for patient matching and enrollment in clinical trials, today announced the appointment of Craig Lipset as Chairman of the Trialbee Industry Advisory Board. Craig is a recognized visionary leader who has spent his career dedicated to transforming some of the most challenging issues in clinical research through new innovations. Craig is the former Head of Clinical Innovation and Venture Partner at Pfizer and a distinguished leader at the forefront of innovation in clinical research and medicine development. Most recently Craig cofounded and co-Chairs the Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance (DTRA), which roughly 100 leading life science organizations have joined the first few months since it was established. The core mission of DTRA is making clinical trial participation widely accessible by advancing policies, research practices and new technologies in decentralized clinical research. A significant barrier to patien
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom