C3 AI Releases Comprehensive Enhancements to Its Enterprise AI Application Development Platform and AI Applications
C3 AI (NYSE:AI), a leading enterprise AI software provider, today announced the release of major enhancements to its enterprise AI application development platform and AI applications designed to further accelerate digital transformation. Over the past decade, C3 AI has invested continuously in the C3 AI® Suite, its open, secure, and multi-cloud enterprise AI platform that leverages a model-driven architecture, enabling end-to-end enterprise AI including data integration, model development, MLOps, application development, and model governance and maintenance.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216006166/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
The latest release – Version 7.17 – provides new capabilities to track and manage full lineage from data sources to application entities. In addition, the latest release includes new composable machine learning (ML) pipelines for data scientists; enhancements to C3 AI CRM, C3 AI Anti-Money Laundering, C3 AI Energy Management, C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization, and C3 AI Reliability applications; and a new enterprise AI application for the oil and gas industry, C3 AI Well Development Optimization.
“Today’s release introduces even more market-leading features for developers, data scientists, and data engineers, while bringing unparalleled speed to the development of enterprise AI applications,” said C3 AI President and Chief Product Officer Houman Behzadi. “We continue to invest significantly in our enterprise AI platform, wide range of developer tools, and configurable enterprise AI applications to enable a richer and more cohesive developer and user experience to accelerate AI adoption.”
The latest platform enhancements and features available with the C3 AI Suite include:
- Comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage: Improvements to enterprise AI application development tools include a new comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage component that enables developers and end users to understand the lineage of their application and AI/ML results.
- Enhanced time series feature generation: The latest release significantly accelerates feature engineering and model development. Enhancements enable faster feature parameterization, more comprehensive statistical transformations, and improved feature selection for use in C3 AI ML Pipelines.
- New composable ML pipelines: Expanding the ever-growing library of C3 AI ML Pipelines, the latest release includes four new pipelines to accelerate model development, including a deep learning pipe for forecasting and a linear quantile regression pipe for probabilistic predictions. C3 AI ML Pipelines also deliver improved model interpretability support with the addition of SHAP (Shapley Additive Explanations) to the available explainability frameworks.
- Multi-cloud Kubernetes service: As part of the ongoing Kubernetes/OpenShift standardization, the latest release supports the Kubernetes service on all clouds.
- New prebuilt data connectors: Performance and scalability improvements to C3 AI’s Virtual Data Lake framework include connectors to Snowflake, Spark/Databricks, S3, Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Lake, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 – further expanding the library of prebuilt data connectors on the C3 AI Suite. The new connectors help accelerate data integration and allow engineers to create a virtual data image or ingest data directly into the C3 AI Suite.
- Enhancements to enterprise object models: New additions and enhancements to C3 AI’s suite of prebuilt enterprise object models further accelerate development of AI applications. Cross-industry object models provide functional capabilities, including energy management, equipment and process reliability, fraud detection, inventory optimization, and manufacturing yield optimization. In addition, C3 AI also offers industry-specific object models for manufacturing, financial services, oil and gas, utilities, and defense.
C3 AI also continues to invest in its growing portfolio of enterprise AI applications. Notable enhancements include:
- C3 AI CRM delivers a new AI-based precision revenue forecasting and opportunity scoring feature leveraging both data in traditional CRM systems and external feeds (e.g., financial data, news, commodity prices).
- C3 AI Reliability enhancements include a new module – C3 AI Diagram Parsing – to automatically generate digital twins and object models from piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs). C3 AI Diagram Parsing uses machine vision and natural language processing to parse P&IDs to generate machine-readable asset hierarchies and sensor-to-asset mappings.
- C3 AI Inventory Optimization enhancements include what-if scenario modeling capabilities for inventory analysts to account for the ever-changing dynamics of globally distributed supply chains and optimize for the best operating outcomes.
- C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization enhancements include a new user interface, enhancements to the object model, and additional composable ML pipelines. Modifications to the user interface enable end users to more easily generate, review, and act on AI-based demand forecasts and order line recommendations. The newly available demand planning and scheduling data models and ML pipelines help accelerate model development and deployment for data science teams.
- C3 AI Well Development Optimization is a new oil and gas application that optimizes upstream drilling costs and mitigates non-productive time risks such as stuck pipe, lost circulation, and drilling recovery. The application provides the foundational data model for AI-enabled well development applications, as well as for upstream oil and gas operators to plan and execute drilling operations.
For more information about this new release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About C3.ai, Inc.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
C3 AI Public Relations
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Stephen Stonberg appointed interim CEO of Bittrex Global17.5.2021 19:14:00 CEST | Press release
The Boards of Directors (the “Boards”) of Bittrex Global GmbH (Vaduz, Liechtenstein) and Bittrex Global (Bermuda) Ltd (Hamilton, Bermuda) have confirmed that Tom Albright is stepping down from his role as CEO of both companies effective today. The Boards are grateful for the contributions Tom has made. Stephen Stonberg, current CFO and COO of Bittrex Global, has been appointed by the Boards to serve as interim CEO, to oversee management of the Companies. “Tom has brought key leadership as Bittrex Global has grown to serve the crypto marketplace,” said Bill Shihara, Co-Founder Bittrex, Inc. “Tom has also helped guide the company through a period of significant growth and change within our sector”. “We are incredibly pleased that Stephen Stonberg will be leading Bittrex Global as interim CEO,” said Shihara. “Stephen has served as CFO and COO since February 2019, and has a deep understanding of our business, and has over 25 years experience in the financial services sector, and held leade
Lumen Metabolic Health Device Now Peer-reviewed17.5.2021 18:57:00 CEST | Press release
Lumen , a health tech company and the creators of the world's first portable metabolism measurement device, has officially been peer-reviewed and published in the Interactive Journal of Medical Research (I-JMR). In collaboration with San Francisco State University, Lumen has validated an ongoing study launched in 2020, which shows the validity of Lumen® to detect changes in metabolic fuel utilization in a comparable manner with a laboratory standard metabolic cart, providing the ability for real-time metabolic information for users under any circumstances. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210517005774/en/ Lumen now peer-reviewed (Photo: Business Wire) Developed through years of scientific testing and validation, Lumen is the first handheld, portable device and app that measures your metabolism in real-time with just your breath. The methodology behind the peer-reviewed validation of Lumen The study compares the
Orbia Announces Cash Tender Offer for Its Outstanding Notes Due 202217.5.2021 15:46:00 CEST | Press release
Orbia Advance Corporation, S.A.B. de C.V. (“Orbia”) (BMV: ORBIA) announces that it has commenced an offer to purchase its outstanding US$750,000,000 principal amount of 4.875% Senior Notes due 2022 (CUSIP/ISIN: 59284BAB4; P57908AD0 / US59284BAB45; USP57908AD01) (the “Securities”) pursuant to an offer (the “Tender Offer”) to purchase for cash any and all of the Securities on the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the offer to purchase, dated May 17, 2021 (the “Offer to Purchase”) and the related notice of guaranteed delivery (the “Notice of Guaranteed Delivery” and, together with the Offer to Purchase, the “Offer Documents”). The Tender Offer will expire at 5:00 p.m. (New York City time) on May 21, 2021, unless extended (such date and time, as the same may be extended, the “Expiration Date”). Securities validly tendered may be withdrawn at any time at or prior to 5:00 p.m. (New York City time) on May 21, 2021, unless extended, but not thereafter. The settlement date of the
monday.com Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering17.5.2021 14:45:00 CEST | Press release
monday.com Ltd. (“monday.com”), a work operating system (Work OS) where organizations of any size can create the tools and processes they need to manage every aspect of their work, announced today it has filed a registration statement on Form F-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to the proposed initial public offering of its ordinary shares. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. monday.com intends to list its ordinary shares on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol “MNDY.” Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and J.P. Morgan will act as lead book-running managers for the proposed offering, with Allen & Company LLC and Jefferies acting as joint book-running managers. William Blair, Piper Sandler, Oppenheimer & Co., Canaccord Genuity, Cowen and Needham & Company will act as co-managers for the proposed offering. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. Copies of t
Personalis, Inc. to Present at Biomarkers Week Online 202117.5.2021 14:01:00 CEST | Press release
Personalis, Inc. (Nasdaq: PSNL), a leader in advanced genomics for cancer, today announced that the company will present at Biomarkers Week Online 2021. The presentation, titled “ImmunoID NeXT Platform® for comprehensive tumor immunogenomics and advanced biomarker discovery,” will describe the Personalis universal cancer immunogenomics platform, ImmunoID NeXT™. Erin Newburn, MS, PhD, will present for Personalis. Dr. Newburn will provide an overview of the platform, which combines highly sensitive, exome-scale DNA and RNA sequencing with advanced analytics to provide a multidimensional view of the tumor and the tumor microenvironment (TME) from a single sample preparation. Dr. Newburn will review a case study in a cohort of 51 late-stage melanoma patients that demonstrates how the integration of neoantigen burden, HLA LOH, and Antigen Presentation Machinery (APM) mutational data formed a composite biomarker that more accurately predicted response to checkpoint blockade than other marker
Bentley and ESI Group Work Together to Refine the Flying Spur Through Sustainable Design Process17.5.2021 14:00:00 CEST | Press release
Regulatory News: ESI Group (Paris:ESI), a global player in virtual prototyping for industries, worked hand in hand with Bentley on the optimization of one of the world’s finest four door sedan, the Flying Spur. Thanks to virtual prototyping, teams have been able to eliminate noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) and reduces physical parts in test phase. Advanced virtual design processes have been used in the testing and production cycles of the third Flying Spur generation. Thanks to ESI’s virtual prototyping, a weight optimization program for the Flying Spur could be undertaken on 40 different components. The finely tuned process enabled acoustic tests for any airborne sounds filtering into the cabin to be completed, as well as any impact from the structure itself, such as tire noise. This ensured the correct soundproofing materials were deployed in the right locations around the vehicle, so passengers can enjoy the quietest cabin experience possible. These cutting-edge techniques are
Vecima Networks and Vector Technologies Enable Gigabit Services for Liberty Global17.5.2021 14:00:00 CEST | Press release
Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK), one of the world’s leading converged video, broadband and communications companies, continues the rollout of Remote PHY (R-PHY) technology in Europe, with the support of Vector Technologies and Vecima Networks Inc. (TSX: VCM). The partnership will start Liberty Global on a path to delivering 10Gbps connectivity throughout their European footprint. The jointly developed, next-generation R-PHY solution packages Vecima’s Entra ERM112 RPD (Remote PHY Device) module in Vector Technologies’ ACCERON Compact R-PHY Node. The fully interoperable solution accelerates deployment of Distributed Access Architecture (DAA) in Liberty Global's access network and enables Liberty Global to fulfil their 10G network roadmap, delivering the next great leap in speed, capacity, and low latency. “The partnership with Vecima and Vector Technologies was a natural extension of our ongoing business activities, mainly focused on our mission to create the next-generat
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom