Canva Introduces Suite of New Workplace Products for the Modern Era at Inaugural Canva Create Event
Canva, the global visual communications platform, today announced a suite of new workplace products and features created to empower anyone to communicate visually, on any device, from anywhere in the world.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220913006312/en/
Canva introduces suite of new workplace products for the modern era at inaugural Canva Create event (Graphic: Business Wire)
"Visual communication is becoming an increasingly critical skill for teams of every size across almost every industry," said Canva co-founder and CEO, Melanie Perkins. "It has been incredible to see the continued growth of Canva over the last few years, as more and more people embrace the power of visual communication to unlock their creativity and achieve their goals. With the launch of our new Visual Worksuite, we’re bringing simple design products to the workplace to empower every employee, at every organization and on every device.”
Canva’s new Visual Worksuite comes as the company marks the milestone of more than 85 million global users, who now produce more than 180 designs every second. As enterprise usage soars throughout a variety of professions and industries, Canva is rapidly becoming the design platform of choice in the workplace. This demand is evidenced by the more than 10,000 current jobs on LinkedIn listing Canva as a desired skill across many companies, including American Express, Amazon, TikTok, LEGO and Google.
From large organizations to small businesses, more than 4 million paying customers are embracing Canva for Teams - the company’s collaborative all-in-one design solution - to empower their workforce who have increasing needs to communicate visually. This has more than tripled in the last twelve months as companies such as Zoom, Salesforce, PayPal, Reddit, Sony Music and OrangeTheory replace legacy design tools with Canva’s all-in-one platform.
“Canva has been an invaluable tool for our business, transforming how our creative and social teams work with one another by making it easier for staff to create new designs in a way that maintains brand consistency,” says Marissa Kraines, Vice President of Social and Content Marketing at Salesforce. “It’s also enabled our team to scale best practices when it comes to visual communications across the company, ensuring that we can create compelling content across all of our social and owned channels.”
New worksuite: Docs, Whiteboards, Websites, Video, Data Visualization and more
Unveiled at the inaugural Canva Create event in Sydney, Canva’s Visual Worksuite includes:
- Canva Docs: Built with the modern workplace in mind, Canva Docs makes traditional text documents more visually captivating, while also including key collaboration features like comments and real time collaboration. Users can also access Canva’s 100 million+ library of design assets and embed them into their work for a personalized approach to document creation. Plus, in a world where presenting work is often not text based, Canva Docs can easily be turned into a fully fledged Canva Presentation with the simple click of a button.
- Canva Websites: A new way to build simple websites for any occasion. Create visually appealing and interactive websites from any device without the technical skills needed to do so. With hundreds of responsive professional-level website templates, customizable domains and adjustable page heights, a highly secure and optionally password protected website can be created and published in minutes. Built to drive engagement, it also comes with Canva’s new Design Insights analytics feature, which sheds light on site visits and allows the builder to get a pulse on audience and interest.
- Canva Whiteboards: Canva Whiteboards bring a fast and fresh approach to how teams shape and explore ideas together. Combining the simplicity of Canva's editing experience with an infinite canvas, Canva Whiteboards comes with a range of features designed for brainstorming and team collaboration. From sticky notes to images and diagrams, synced timer to keep brainstorming on track, and more, this new product embraces the world of hybrid work to encourage collaboration and productivity in distributed teams.
- Video Background Remover: One of Canva’s most popular features is now available as part of the Canva Video Suite, taking video creation to the next level. With one click, users can remove the background from any video making it faster and easier than ever to create professional-looking content without expansive budgets or complex software.
- Expanding Canva Print: While much of visual communication is digital, when there is a need for a physical product, Canva Print makes the process simple, and approaches it in a sustainable way. As of today, anyone can print more than 35 products through Canva Print and have it delivered to their doorstep in record time. This includes everything from invitations to flyers, photo books and hoodies, mugs posters, and much more.
Committed to a sustainable future, Canva will plant a tree for every print order placed through its partnership One Print, One Tree reforestation program. As of today, more than 2.4 million trees have been planted with a further 5 million trees to be planted by the end of the year.
- Data Visualization: Anyone can level up their data storytelling with Flourish, making it possible to turn dense data and statistics into simple, clear and easy to understand interactive data visualizations. With templates for almost any need – from animated bar races, to drill-down sunbursts – it’s easier than ever to make complex data accessible and meaningful to anyone, in any organization, in the workplace.
- Remote Control for Presentations: Canva adds remote presentation control to its Presentation product, enabling multiple presenters to control the flow of their presentation from any device using a new virtual clicker.
Today’s introduction of the Canva worksuite reimagines traditional office products for the modern era to deliver for professionals worldwide. As professional communication becomes increasingly visual, and the workplace becomes even more global, seamless visual communication is becoming business critical. Canva is investing more to power the new way the world is working and demystify the complexity of visual communication products so that every employee can thrive, with ease.
Launched in 2013, Canva is a free online visual communications and collaboration platform with a mission to empower everyone in the world to design. Featuring a simple drag-and-drop user interface and a vast range of templates ranging from presentations, documents, websites, social media graphics, posters, apparel to videos, plus a huge library of fonts, stock photography, illustrations, video footage, and audio clips, anyone can take an idea and create something beautiful.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Capitolis to Present at TradeTech FX 202227.9.2022 20:10:00 CEST | Press release
Capitolis, the technology company reimagining financial markets, will join TradeTech FX, the largest buy side FX event in Europe. This is the first year Capitolis will have a presence on the ground at the event. Ben Tobin, Capitolis SVP, Head of Europe/Portfolio Optimization, will join a panel of FX industry leaders on Wednesday, 9/27, at 12:55 local time to discuss how uncleared margin rules (UMR) and the Standardized Approach for Counterparty Credit Risk (SA-CCR) have impacted the FX trading desk and market structure – and share predictions for how it could influence other FX products in the future. “We’ve been a partner and provider of optimization services to banks, hedge funds, and real money managers over the past five years,” said Ben Tobin, Capitolis SVP, Head of Europe/Portfolio Optimization. “We’ve already helped our customers reduce trillions of notional since the beginning of 2022, including optimization between the banks and their diverse client base.” TradeTech FX attende
Fintatech Announces Trading Chart Designer 2.027.9.2022 18:32:00 CEST | Press release
Fintatech, a custom trading software development company and provider of high-performance capital market solutions with a universal 'trading platform skeleton' in its core that is supplemented by interconnective module-based software components according to the client’s requirements, announces significant enhancements to their Trading Chart Designer software solution. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220927005640/en/ Fintatech Trading Chart Designer 2.0 Release (Graphic: Business Wire) Our current trading software solutions list is comprised of: - Trading Chart Designer - Trading Platform Designer - Trading Data Server Read on to learn more about our enhancements in Trading Chart Designer 2.0, including: New indicators Traders may use over 130 Technical Analysis Indicators on our platform to do the finest market analysis. We keep researching and adding new indicators, so that traders may make even more precise
Globee® Awards Issues Call for Business Awards Nominations From All Over The World27.9.2022 17:00:00 CEST | Press release
The Globee® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards programs and business ranking lists, is now accepting nominations for the Annual Business Excellence Awards from all over the world. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220927005179/en/ Learn more about the Globee Business Awards and how to nominate here: https://globeeawards.com/business-awards/. The coveted annual Globee® Business Excellence Awards program recognizes and honors the world’s best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business and the professions, case studies and successful deployments, communications, public relations and marketing campaigns, product management, websites, blogs, white-papers, videos, advertisements, creativity, partner programs, and customer satisfaction programs from every major industry in the world. Individuals and organizations from anywh
Recurly Enhances Revenue Recognition Solution, Helping Subscription Businesses Automate Complex Accounting Processes27.9.2022 16:00:00 CEST | Press release
Recurly, Inc., a leading subscription management and billing platform for high-growth brands, has announced an agreement to acquire LeapRev, a global revenue recognition and forecasting solution. This acquisition will create a single source for subscription management, recurring billing, and revenue management that empowers Recurly customers to better focus on driving growth among increasingly complex and evolving revenue accounting and reporting standards. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220927005356/en/ Recurly launches enhanced revenue recognition capabilities. (Graphic: Business Wire) “Recurly powers recurring billing management for many of the world’s leading brands. Part of our customers’ success has resulted from Recurly’s ability to support more granular, pay-as-you-go pricing models. This trend toward enabling greater flexibility in pricing models creates a greater need for accounting automation,” sai
Andersen Global Cultivates Additional Presence in East Asia with Law Firm of Lee & Ko27.9.2022 15:30:00 CEST | Press release
Andersen Global strengthens its global presence in East Asia through a non-exclusive Collaboration Agreement with the full-service law firm Lee & Ko, extending the global organization’s reach into South Korea. Founded in 1977, Lee & Ko is one of the oldest firms in South Korea with more than 800 professionals and 300 Partners. The firm provides clients with full service across its eight major practice groups: antitrust and competition, banking and finance, corporate and M&A, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation and arbitration, tax and customs, and white-collar crimes. Lee & Ko is consistently recognized as a Tier 1 firm by organizations, including Asialaw, IFLR1000, Legal 500 Asia-Pacific, Chambers & Partners Asia-Pacific, among others. “Throughout our firm’s history, we’ve grown to be widely recognized as a leading firm that provides clients with best-in-class service and comprehensive legal coverage,” Senior Partner Hyeong Gun Lee said. “As a collaborating firm of
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom