CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018: Graphic Design Powerhouse Delivers Unmatched Creativity and Productivity from Ideation to Output
With its biggest release in years, the new suite has been updated throughout to make it faster to realise your vision and deliver the high-quality results clients demand, every time.
OTTAWA, Ontario, April 10, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Introducing CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2018, the latest version of Corel's industry-leading design collection, packed with powerful features and updates to help graphics professionals transform their creative ideas into professional, visually stunning designs. With a focus on user feedback and top requests, the suite unveils new design and photo-editing capabilities together with extensive workflow enhancements, making it faster than ever to deliver exceptional outputs, from large format prints to online graphics and everything in between.
"No matter your industry or background, everyone working with graphics has the same essential wish list. How can I design without boundaries, deliver a final product that will make an impact, and of course, do it all on deadline?" said John Falsetto, Senior Director of Products, CorelDRAW and Productivity. "For our 2018 version, we worked closely with the CorelDRAW community to find this ideal balance of possibility and practicality. The new Symmetry mode brings a sense of fun and wonder, enabling you to experiment and draw spectacular images in minutes; while a simpler and smarter approach to design fundamentals, like working with nodes and images, ensures every project is completed on time and on budget. The end result is a powerful suite that supports your workflow from inspiration to flawless output."
The biggest update in many versions, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 offers new creative possibilities and dramatically boosted productivity in a complete design environment known for being easier to use. Benefits include:
Empower your creativity and even deliver new looks that may have previously seemed too challenging to achieve.
- NEW! Symmetry drawing mode: Create a range of symmetrical designs, from simple drawings to stunning mandalas and impressive kaleidoscopic effects, in real time. Design highly complex graphics with a tool that automates what could typically be a prohibitively time-consuming workflow.
- NEW! Add Perspective effect: Quickly create the illusion of distance and depth by applying perspective to bitmaps, vector objects, or both directly in the drawing window. Ideal for making mock-ups and proposals to showcase your artwork in real-world scenarios.
- ENHANCED! Impact tool, Pointillizer(TM), and PhotoCocktail(TM): Now included directly in CorelDRAW, use the Impact tool to effortlessly add movement or focus to an element in a drawing; try Pointillizer to make high-quality vector mosaics from vector and bitmap objects; and experiment with PhotoCocktail to design stunning photo collages.
Work faster while delivering high-quality artwork and output, thanks to powerful updates throughout the suite.
- NEW! Block Shadow tool: Add solid vector shadows to objects and text with this interactive feature that can dramatically reduce the time it takes to prepare a file for output.
- NEW! Align and distribute nodes: Align nodes using the bounding box of a selection, the page edge or center, the closest grid line, or a specified point. Easily add equal spacing between nodes horizontally or vertically.
- ENHANCED! Experience a streamlined design experience: CorelDRAW 2018 offers a variety of updates to boost your productivity, including: customised curve previews; updated vector previews; redesigned fill and transparency pickers; and new Toggle snapping to make everyday tasks faster than ever.
Do more with your photos and images using new capabilities in PHOTO-PAINT® 2018 and CorelDRAW 2018, plus the added power of AfterShot® 3 HDR.
- NEW! Straighten photos interactively: Rotate crooked images interactively. All controls are easily accessible on screen or on the property bar for perfect results in seconds.
- NEW! Adjust photo perspective interactively: Use the interactive Perspective Correction tool to adjust the perspective of buildings, landmarks, or objects in photos.
- NEW! Apply envelopes to bitmaps: Shape a bitmap interactively by placing it in an envelope and dragging its nodes. Quickly and seamlessly blend a bitmap into an illustration by using envelope presets or crafting a custom envelope from scratch.
- NEW! AfterShot 3 HDR: Make professional-grade, non-destructive corrections and enhancements to RAW or JPEG photos and create high dynamic range (HDR) images.
Take advantage of innovations designed for the latest tech and the way you want to work.
- ENHANCED! LiveSketch(TM) tool: Sketch and design on the fly! LiveSketch is a revolutionary drawing tool based on the power of artificial intelligence. Now with enhanced precision, draw as naturally on a computer as with pen and paper.
- ENHANCED! Pen & Stylus device support: When working with a pen and tablet, now use pressure to vary the size of the eraser nib; link the tilt and bearing to flatness and rotation; and flip the stylus or pen to activate the Eraser tool. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 also offers state-of-the-art support for Microsoft Surface Dial.
- NEW! Publish to WordPress: Send your work directly to a WordPress media library. Convert objects or an entire project to a JPEG, GIF, or PNG file and then upload to a WordPress account.
- NEW! Project Timer: Keep organised, bill clients, and gain time management insight with an accurate, non-intrusive way to track project time.
Ideal for projects of any size - from logo design, to web graphics, to billboards - CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 includes:
- CorelDRAW® 2018 - Vector illustration and page layout
- PHOTO-PAINT® 2018 - Image editing
- Font Manager(TM) 2018 - Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE® 2018 - Bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDRAW 2018 application)
- CONNECT(TM) 2018 - Content finder
- CAPTURE(TM) 2018 - Screen capture tool
- AfterShot(TM) 3 HDR - RAW photo editor
- BenVISTA PhotoZoom Pro 4 - Plug-in for enlarging digital images
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 also includes: 10,000 clipart and digital images; 2,000 high-resolution digital photos; over 1,000 fonts; 350 professionally designed templates; 2,000 vehicle templates; over 500 interactive frames and photo frames; and over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills. Get started quickly with the redesigned welcome screen, expert insights, product hints, training videos, and more.
Choice is paramount when purchasing CorelDRAW Graphics Suite
- Perpetual license: Includes a one-time payment for a permanent license, with no extra monthly or annual cost.
- Subscription: Offers a low annual cost and the flexibility to stop paying as your software needs change. Get access to the latest version as long as your subscription is active.
Perpetual license customers can save on future versions with the Upgrade Program, an easier and more affordable way to stay up to date with CorelDRAW Graphics Suite. Add the Upgrade Program when you purchase CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 and you're guaranteed to get future releases at the lowest possible cost, together with the confidence of knowing you're using the latest version. Enjoy these benefits as long as your account is active, and even if you decide to stop the Upgrade Program, you can continue to use your latest version.
For more information about purchase options, please visit www.coreldraw.com/purchase.
Availability and Pricing
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2018 is available now for Windows in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, and Japanese. The full version is priced at €699 / £599.99. Registered users of any previous version of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite may upgrade for €349 / £299.99 (excludes NFR, OEM, and Academic versions). Subscription is €239.40 / £199.99 per year. Upgrade Program pricing is €119.40 / £109.99 per year.
Enterprise clients can take advantage of volume licensing options and maintenance, which offer benefits including network deployment and virtualization. To learn more about CorelDRAW licensing options, please visit www.coreldraw.com/business.
For more information and to download the free 15-day trial (no payment info required), visit www.coreldraw.com.
Corel is one of the world's top software companies. Our mission is simple: to help people achieve new levels of creativity, productivity, and success. For more information, please visit www.corel.com.
© 2018 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, CorelDRAW, AfterShot, CAPTURE, CONNECT, Corel Font Manager, LiveSketch, PhotoCocktail, PHOTO-PAINT, Pointillizer, and PowerTRACE are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation and/or its subsidiaries in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Patents: www.corel.com/patent.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Corel via Globenewswire
Följ NASDAQ OMX
Abonnera på våra pressmeddelanden.
Senaste pressmeddelandena från NASDAQ OMX
HotDocs Wins Prestigious Queen's Award for Enterprise for International Trade26.4.2018 09:01 | Pressmeddelande
EDINBURGH, United Kingdom, April 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HotDocs, the global leader in document automation software powered by AbacusNext, has been named a winner of the 2018 Queen's Awards for Enterprise, the UK's highest accolade for business success. HotDocs received the award for achievement in International Trade in recognition of thriving overseas growth, accounting for an over seventy percent increase in revenue in the last three years. Since 1965, the Queen's Awards have recognised exceptional UK businesses who excel at international trade, innovations, or sustainable development-they are the highest official UK awards for enterprise excellence. HotDocs will be attending a reception at Buckingham Palace where Prince Charles will present the award on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen. This is HotDoc's second Queen's Award for Enterprise, the first was in 2013, also for excellence in International Trade. "We are proud to have been named a Queen's Award winner for the second ti
Historic GSA Meeting Forges Path for Blockchain Technology in Gaming Industry26.4.2018 09:00 | Pressmeddelande
LONDON, April 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Gaming Standards Association's (GSA) recently formed Blockchain Technical Committee held its first meeting in London recently, charting a course to integrate the breakthrough technology into the gaming industry, with the potential to modernize lotteries and online and land-based gaming. The meeting was hosted by Playtech and attending were representatives from member companies, AxesNetwork, ComTrade Gaming, Gaming Laboratories International, Mercury Gaming Gauselmann, IGT, and Scientific Games. The topics of discussion included responsible gaming, machine certification, and jurisdictional licensing. "The spirit of collaboration among the members of this committee was groundbreaking, as everyone understands the mission critical responsibilities for the future of the global gaming industry," said Blockchain Committee Chair Earle G. Hall. "The enthusiasm and understanding of the task of the committee were infectious, and by the end of the day
SmartCash Highlights 2018 Initiatives to Accelerate Global Adoption, Recaps Key Achievements26.4.2018 09:00 | Pressmeddelande
Roadmap milestones focus on further scalability, merchant adoption, security and support NEW YORK, April 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NetworkWire -- SmartCash, a community governance, cooperation and growth focused crypto-asset created via blockchain technology, today provides an overview of its recent achievements and ambitions for the year ahead. Self-funded, Merchant-Centric, Community-Driven and Easy to Use Recent accomplishments have positioned SmartCash to become the ideal choice for making payments anywhere in the world by introducing the following: Username-based addresses vs. highly complex addresses of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies Self-funded model to ensure continual development and outreach Transaction fees of less than 1/10th a cent Advanced governance system to give every SmartCash holder a voice SmartNodes to enable InstantPay and other future services Easy-to-use web wallet and mobile app To learn more about SmartCash's innovations, visit https://smartcash.cc/
Medibio Announces Scientific Advisory Board26.4.2018 06:00 | Pressmeddelande
Led by Board of Director Franklyn Prendergast, M.D., Ph.D. and Chief Medical Officer Archie Defillo, M.D. Key external members include Martin Chapman, M.D.; Joel Ehrenkranz, M.D.; Mark A. Frye, M.D.; Lawrence Hunter, Ph.D.; Wallace Mendelson, M.D.; Marie Casey Olseth, M.D., and Giampaolo Perna, M.D., Ph.D. SYDNEY, Australia and MINNEAPOLIS, April 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medibio Limited (MEB or the Company) (ASX:MEB) (OTCQB:MDBIF), a mental health technology company confirms establishment of its Scientific Advisory Board (SAB). Scientific Advisory Board Charter/Purpose The Medibio Scientific Advisory Board is charged to advise the board of directors and executive leadership team on scientific matters involving the Company's discovery and development of programs, including major internal projects, interactions with academic and other outside research organizations, and the acquisition of technologies. The SAB will assist directors and management to stay abreast of industry and menta
Madison Realty Capital Provides $35 Million Mezzanine Loan for 611 West 56th Street Condominium Development in Hell's Kitchen26.4.2018 00:51 | Pressmeddelande
Part of Overall $155 Million Financing Package Provided by MRC and Apollo Global Management for Planned 35 Story Condo Tower at 56th Street and Eleventh Avenue First New York City Project Designed by Renowned Architect Álvaro Siza NEW YORK, April 26, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Madison Realty Capital (MRC) provided a $35 million mezzanine loan to co-developers Sumaida + Khurana and LENY for a new condominium tower located at 611 West 56th Street in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of Manhattan. The funding is part of a $155 million construction financing package for the project provided by MRC and an investment fund managed by Apollo Global Management. Located in the evolving Hudson West neighborhood, 611 West 56th Street will stand 35 stories in height, encompass 163,329 square feet and feature 83 residences, ranging from one-bedrooms to expansive penthouses. The condominium will also feature a significant amount of outdoor space, including a landscaped roof garden and sun deck, as well a
Crocus Technology Raises $35M in Financing26.4.2018 00:36 | Pressmeddelande
Final round of financing to fuel Crocus' rapidly growing TMR magnetic sensor business SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crocus Technology, a leading supplier of disruptive Tunnel Magneto-Resistance (TMR) sensors, today announces it has secured $35M in funding through a combination of debt and equity from internal investors and external sources. The funding will enable Crocus Technology to accelerate its revenue growth by expanding its operations and go-to-market resources and by investing in the continuous development of innovative products to serve the demand of existing and emerging markets. Crocus' proprietary MLU(TM) technology enables its TMR sensor products to have high magnetic sensitivity with minimal variation over a wide temperature range, coupled with ultra-low power consumption, which makes them ideal sensing solutions for IoT, mobile, automotive, medical and industrial applications. Crocus' TMR integrated sensor products are embedded within a CMOS pro
I vårt pressrum kan du läsa de senaste pressmeddelandena, få tillgång till pressmaterial och hitta kontaktinformation.Besök vårt pressrum