Enforce Tac and IWA Outdoor Classics Returning Exhibitor Meggitt Training Systems To Expand Small-arms Training Exhibits
Based on a strong showing in 2019, Meggitt Training Systems will expand its display of small-arms training products at back-to-back 2020 trade shows in Nuremberg, Germany: Enforce Tac (stand 12-129) on March 4-5 and IWA Outdoor Classics (stand 3-211) on March 6-9. The company, unique in the market for offering the full range of virtual and live-fire products for seamless training, has seen increased interest from military, law enforcement and commercial customers across Europe since last year’s co-located events.
“Meggitt Training Systems looks forward to reconnecting with our government and commercial customer communities at Enforce Tac and IWA Outdoor Classics and showing them a wider array of products,” said Mark Mears, managing director for Meggitt Training Systems Ltd. “Enforce Tac visitors will see how we’re leveraging our position on virtual and live-fire programs of record not just for other allied armed forces, but law enforcement departments too, while IWA allows us to emphasize our unrivalled expertise in the design and construction of new and upgraded commercial shooting ranges.”
Specifically, attendees can see the following Meggitt products on display:
- The FATS® 100LE simulator leverages state-of-the-art technology developed for and delivered to the US Army and Marine Corps, then customized for law enforcement training. Police-specific features include 3D marksmanship training, wireless tablet control with auto-coaching, and an intuitive unified interface across all training modes – for ease-of-use and reduction in training requirements. Consistent with its premium positioning, the FATS 100LE also features multi-screen capability, enhanced visuals and multiple weapons per trainee, including wireless BlueFire® ones. On-site installation and training are provided by Meggitt personnel to ensure the industry’s most sophisticated use-of-force simulator is ready for optimal use.
- The XWT GEN4 wireless target carrier builds on the industry’s first wireless, 360º turning system. The XWT GEN4 uses a lithium ion battery with a positive locking connection and ergonomic placement. This technology provides a 50% increase in battery watt hours. The new docking system improves contact design for faster, more reliable charging; that means more time using the XWT GEN4 and less time charging it. Programmable distraction lighting now integrates red, blue and white LEDs with four times the brightness of previous models. The chassis features a new side cover design for wheel overhead protection and prevention of brass drivetrain damage. Anti-static wheels eliminate grounding tinsel and reduce electrostatic discharge.
- The XWT ProImage® projected target system revolutionizes image and video targets for indoor shooting ranges. An industry first, the system is a compact video projector and camera system that attaches to Meggitt’s XWT target carrier and can move downrange to any distance on the track. Wirelessly connected to a 10” lane control unit mounted to the shooting stall, the system projects interactive games, digital videos and images that a shooter can upload onto white paper or cardboard targets. The onboard camera provides a streaming, close-up view of the target for instantaneous feedback, including bullet hole tracking displayed on a tablet. The XWT ProImage is a simple addition to any XWT GEN3 or GEN4 carrier, uses lithium batteries, and with the XWT, it docks and charges while in operation.
- Multi-Function Stationary Infantry Target (MF-SIT) offers a fixed target head configuration that can respond to hits or a pre-programmed scenario, ensuring that the trainees do not anticipate target actions. This provides a realistic environment for urban operations and specialized training. The system is operated through radio frequency, hardwire or Ethernet controls that enable great flexibility in range design and usage.
- The GranTrap™ granulatedrubber bullet trap utilizes soft media to stop incoming rounds and capture them predominantly intact. This minimizes airborne lead dust, averts back-splatter and ricochet, and minimizes impact noise. The result is a cleaner and safer environment for shooting ranges, maximizing bullet recovery and recycling processes. A model of this product will be on display.
To see a demonstration of Meggitt’s products, plus speak with a company representative, visit Enforce Tac stand 12-129, IWA Outdoor Classics stand 3-211 or schedule an appointment at https://meggitttrainingsystems.com/about/request-a-meeting-with-meggitt-training-systems/.
About Meggitt Training Systems
Meggitt Training Systems, makers of FATS® and Caswell technologies, a division of Meggitt PLC, is the leading supplier of integrated live-fire and virtual weapons training systems. Following the acquisition of FATS® virtual training systems and Caswell International's live-fire ranges and services, Meggitt Training Systems continues to grow its capabilities based on the legacy of these two industry leaders. Over 13,600 Meggitt live-fire ranges and 5,100 virtual systems are fielded internationally, providing judgmental, situational awareness and marksmanship training to the armed forces, law enforcement and security organizations.
Meggitt Training Systems employs more than 400 people at its headquarters in Atlanta and at facilities in Orlando, Canada, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, UAE, Australia and Singapore. It can deploy service personnel anywhere in the world for instructor training, system installation and maintenance.
About Meggitt PLC
Headquartered in the United Kingdom, Meggitt PLC is an international group operating in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for its specialized extreme environment engineering, Meggitt is a world leader in aerospace, defense and energy, employing nearly 11,000 people at more than 50 manufacturing facilities and regional offices worldwide.
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Nike Extends its Athletic Leadership5.2.2020 19:00:00 CET | Press release
Today, NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE), unveiled breakthrough innovation for athletes competing in the Tokyo 2020 Games, including footwear designed to provide runners with a measurable performance benefit for a new era of competition. The NEXT% platform, introduced by barrier-breaking marathoner Eliud Kipchoge, will now expand into new disciplines following its unparalleled success in distance running. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005708/en/ An international group of athletes joined the Nike 2020 Forum in New York to unveil the brand's latest performance and sustainable innovations. From left to right: Ibtihaj Muhammad, English Gardner, Leticia Bufoni, Blake Leeper, Timothy Cheruiyot, Dina Asher-Smith, Tomoya Ochiai, Sky Brown, Chris Mosier, Nyjah Huston, DeAnna Price, Bebe Vio, Kevin Mayer, Megan Blunk, Brandi Chastain, Aaron Brown, Sophie Hahn, Aori Nishimura, Diana Taurasi, Miles Chamley-Watson, Leon Schae
Cepton Expands With $50 Million Investment From Koito5.2.2020 18:00:00 CET | Press release
Cepton Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of state-of-the-art, intelligent, lidar-based solutions, announced today that it has raised over $50 million in Series C funding. This brings Cepton’s total funding to nearly $100 million, providing a strong foundation to substantially ramp up its R&D efforts, expand its footprint in the automotive market and support major customers worldwide. The latest funding round was led by Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (TYO:7276), the automotive Tier 1 and world-leading provider of automotive lighting systems, with an investment of $50 million. Existing investors in Cepton also participated in this round. As part of the transaction, Koito will obtain non-exclusive rights to manufacture and sell Cepton’s lidar sensor design for an automotive application, using key components supplied by Cepton. Cepton will use the proceeds to accelerate development and deployment of its advanced lidar technology in ADAS applications, in autonomous vehicle applications,
Imricor Announces First Cases Successfully Performed at Heart Center Dresden5.2.2020 17:40:00 CET | Press release
Imricor Medical Systems, Inc. (Company or Imricor) (ASX:IMR) is pleased to announce the first procedures using the Company’s products following CE mark of the Vision-MR Ablation Catheter have been performed at the Heart Center Dresden. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005672/en/ Drs. Christopher Piorkowski (left) and Thomas Gaspar (right) performing iCMR ablations at the Heart Center Dresden (Photo: Heart Center Dresden). Three procedures were successfully performed over two days by Dr. Christopher Piorkowski and Dr. Thomas Gaspar (https://www.herzzentrum-dresden.com/rhythmologie/unser-team/). Additional physicians at the Heart Center Dresden will also begin performing procedures immediately. These procedures mark the first iCMR ablations anywhere in the world to ever be performed outside of a clinical trial. They were performed in an iCMR lab fitted with a Siemens 1.5T MAGNETOM Aera MR scanner. “It’s ano
VALBIOTIS Announces a Global Strategic Partnership With NESTLÉ HEALTH SCIENCE For the Development and Commercialization of TOTUM-63, a Plant-derived Active Substance With Clinically Demonstrated Metabolic Health Benefits on Prediabetics5.2.2020 17:30:00 CET | Press release
Regulatory News: VALBIOTIS (Paris:ALVAL) (FR0013254851 – ALVAL / PEA/SME eligible ), a Research & Development company committed to scientific innovation for preventing and combating metabolic diseases, announces the signature of a global long-term strategic partnership with Nestlé Health Science for the development and commercialization of TOTUM-63, an innovative and patented combination of 5 plant extracts specifically designed to reduce the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes on prediabetics. Sébastien PELTIER, CEO of VALBIOTIS states: “Nestlé Health Science is an ideal strategic partner for VALBIOTIS. Its global reach, strategic intent to develop science-based nutritional health solutions and focus on fighting metabolic disorders like diabetes will be instrumental to TOTUM-63's worldwide commercialization success. We are excited about the opportunity that this deal brings to VALBIOTIS and to the many millions of people around the world at risk of becoming Type 2 diabetics. This trans
Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader, inriktad på erfarna handlare.30.1.2020 08:00:00 CET | Press release
Forex- och CFD-handelsplattformen Skilling annonserade förra veckan lanseringen av branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader - en unik funktion som internt kallas Ett konto. Två plattformar. Detta pressmeddelande använder multimedia. Se den fullständiga versionen här: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200130005070/sv/ Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader. (Photo: Business Wire) Funktionen gör att Skilling kan erbjuda sina kunder sömlös handel över två olika handelsplattformar på ett enda Skilling-konto utan att behöva finansiera och hantera två olika konton separat. ”Enkelt uttryckt ville vi ge våra kunder valet vilken handelsplattform de kan använda - vår egen Skilling Trader eller en mer avancerad klientorienterad cTrader. Problemet du har med andra mäklare som erbjuder flera plattformar är behovet av att finansiera två konton separat, upprätthålla sunda marginaler på två olika konton och också ha två uppsättningar av
inRiver utser Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD29.1.2020 16:43:00 CET | Press release
inRiver, som levererar SaaS-baserade lösningar för Product Information Management (PIM), meddelar att styrelsen idag har utsett Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD för bolaget. Per-Olof tillträder sin tjänst med omedelbar verkan. “Styrelsen tackar Thor Johnson för hans ledning av bolaget under de två senaste åren, och är glada över att välkomna Per-Olof som vår nye VD," säger inRivers styrelseordförande, Jorgen Smidt. "Per-Olof har en påvisad erfarenhet av att mycket framgångsrikt leda utveckling av SaaS Computing Services, molnbaserade tjänster, och samtidigt leverera stark tillväxt både gällande intäkter, lönsamhet och marknadsandelar. I sin roll som bolagets VD kommer han fortsätta att utveckla inRivers mission att hjälpa våra kunder bli bäst på att marknadsföra och sälja sina produkter." Schroeder har mer än 25 års erfarenhet av ledande befattningar inom IT-branchen, inklusive 15 år på Microsoft, varav sju år som chef över Microsofts Productivity & Business Process Business Group i väste
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom