Enry’s Island Secures €20 Million from LDA Capital to Scale the First Accelerator in the Metaverse
Enry’s Island is delighted to announce that they have secured a Euro 20 million capital commitment from LDA Capital, an alternative investment group with expertise in complex, cross-border transactions around the globe, based in Los Angeles, California. Adding to the year’s success, this capital commitment comes just as Enry’s Island prepares to operate on international markets, making them a rising star in the incubation and acceleration world, one of the hottest industries of this current economic environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220517005729/en/
LDA Capital lands on Enry's Island, with a € 20M round (Graphic: Business Wire)
“We are excited about our partnership with LDA Capital”, says Luigi Valerio Rinaldi, founder and CEO of Enry’s Island. Over the course of the next few months, the Company will transform into a “S.p.a.” (Italian joint stock company), “allowing the business to scale even faster with LDA’s flexible financing package. We are sure that the relationship with LDA will continue in a mutually gratifying way in the medium and long term horizon, allowing the horses in our stable to become unicorns.”
This new capital commitment of funding will be used to scale Enry’s Island phygital capabilities. Specifically, the areas that the company will focus on are:
- Expansion in the Metaverse and physical spaces (thanks to Enry’s Island portfolio company Rinascimento 5)
- International reach increase, thanks to Enry’s Island Local Companies
- Add 12x to 36x financial value within 3-5 years
- Consolidating a worldwide standard protocol for the assessment and evaluation of the startups, based on Enry’s Model intellectual property (IP)
At the forefront of the industry, Enry’s Island is the first Incubation & Acceleration Metaverse (# 1 incubator & accelerator in Italy, & # 6 in Europe according to Crunchbase Q4/2021), with local companies in US, UK, Italy, Spain, Ireland, Africa, a global community of more than 800 stakeholders who include entrepreneurs, investors, and professionals and 30 startups, thoroughly assessed and evaluated based on Enry’s Model, the patented intellectual property the whole organization, processes and tool of Enry’s Island is based on. The Enry’s Model is also part of the “Enry’s Theory” manual of business management, published by MacGraw-Hill.
About LDA Capital
LDA Capital is a global alternative investment group with expertise in cross border transactions worldwide. Our team has dedicated their careers to international & cross border opportunities having collectively executed over 250 transactions in both the public and private middle markets across 43 countries with aggregate transaction values of over US$11 billion. For more information please visit: www.ldacap.com; For inquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Enry’s Island
- 15 years of experience in the management of very early stage startups, with a mortality rate of only 10% (against 90% which is the industry average)
- 12-month incubation and acceleration programs, totally customized to the needs of startups, with investments of € 200k in operational services (not just mentorship)
- Proprietary patent, Enry's Model, which allows for the evaluation of company performance and value; Enry's Model is also the subject of a McGrawHill manual (which, in view of its success in Europe, has been translated for the US market);
- Explosive scale up in the last 3 years, going from 8 to 25 companies, from €2M to €40M in portfolio value, from a community of 30 to 800 stakeholders;
- full remote and totally distributed organization, which has allowed Enry’s Island to grow during the last 2 years of pandemic;
- A revolutionary corporate architecture, which includes local companies in Ita, US, UK, Africa, Ibiza, Ireland and upcoming openings in the Far East, that do not replicate, but specialize and scale the different EI best practices in the different countries.
- High information symmetry, given that the whole EI community uses a revolutionary Saas platform (hui.land), which guarantees efficiency and effectiveness in business management and business risk containment; HUI provides KPIs to all internal and external stakeholders, allowing investors to invest directly in target companies through HUI (thanks to crowdfunding campaigns in Europe, US and Canada), directly through HUI;
- A revolutionary vision and management of space, both physical (having eliminated any physical location, as if it were in a DAO, but using a network of hosts with ideal characteristics for remote working in places with a high quality of life, such as villages, natural areas) and metaverse space (EI has started investing in the metaverse, building its first building in Cryptovoxels and having launched the first investor day entirely in metaverse https://www.cryptovoxels.com/parcels/7328)
Visit www.enrysisland.com and discover why Enry’s Island has ignited interest from all over the world.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Enry’s Island - Benefit Company
Investor Relations Manager
0039 335 6625055
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Teva Announces Promising Interim Results From Its Study PEARL, About the Impact of AJOVY ® (fremanezumab)24.6.2022 18:54:00 CEST | Press release
Teva Pharmaceuticals Europe B.V. today announces promising interim results from its Pan-European Real World study (PEARL), presented for the first time at the European Academy of Neurology (EAN) Congress in Vienna, Austria. The two-year Pan-European Real World (PEARL) prospective, observational study of AJOVY® (fremanezumab), looks at its effectiveness in patients with chronic migraine or episodic migraine, and is an ongoing study sponsored by Teva Pharmaceuticals Europe BV.1 These findings further offer insight into the treatment of migraine in real-world clinical practice. The interim findings were presented by Faisal Mohammad Amin, Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Out of the total planned 1100 patients in PEARL, 389 patients are included in the interim analysis presented. These findings show that 54.7% of patients in the study had their monthly-migraine-days reduced by 50% or more, over the six-month period from the start of treatment. Addit
Brigade-M3 European Acquisition Corp. 2021 Annual Report24.6.2022 16:59:00 CEST | Press release
Brigade-M3 European Acquisition Corp. (the “Company”), a special purpose acquisition company that was incorporated on 21 April 2021 under the laws of the Cayman Islands as an exempted company with limited liability and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam, today published its annual report for the period 21 April 2021 to 31 December 2021. The full report can be downloaded from the Company’s website via the following link: https://www.brigadem3eac.com/documents IMPORTANT INFORMATION This press release contains information that qualifies as inside information within the meaning of Article 7(1) of the EU Market Abuse Regulation. DISCLAIMER This announcement is not for distribution or release, directly or indirectly, and should not be distributed in or sent into, the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, the Cayman Islands or South Africa or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution or release would be unlawful or would require registration or other measures. This announcement does n
PUMA Kicks Off Its Largest Web3 Collaboration To Date, with 10KTF Shop24.6.2022 16:41:00 CEST | Press release
PUMA has entered New Tokyo, the virtual city 10KTF calls home. The shop is known for its streetwear offerings and is owned by Wagmi-san, a digital artisan whose collections and NFT community recently welcomed the global sports brand. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220624005314/en/ PUMA Kicks Off Its Largest Web3 Collaboration To Date, with 10KTF Shop PUMA has entered New Tokyo, the virtual city 10KTF calls home. The shop is known for its streetwear offerings and is owned by Wagmi-san, a digital artisan whose collections and NFT community recently welcomed the global sports brand. (Photo: Business Wire) News of the partnership was shared at an event hosted by 10KTF last night in New York. Their event was one of many hosted during the week of NFT.NYC, a conference attended by crypto industry professionals, traders, and other web3 enthusiasts. The official announcement confirms weeks of speculation after PUMA tw
Suzano outlines ESG milestone achievements and commitments at second annual ESG call24.6.2022 16:14:00 CEST | Press release
Suzano, the world’s largest hardwood pulp producer, today held its second annual ESG Call centered around its ambition to be a ‘regenerative company for a regenerative society’. Today’s ESG Call spotlighted measurable progress and ambitions across three core areas of action: climate change, biodiversity and social development. On Climate Change, the ACT initiative of the French Government and CDP scored Suzano ahead of its pulp and paper industry peers in virtually every metric. In 2021, Suzano brought forward its target for removing 40 million tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere from 2030 to 2025 which is being achieved through improvements to its industrial processes, such as systematically replacing the use of fossil fuels at its industrial plants with biomass, and through conversion of degraded land. As part of the company’s social commitments, Suzano launched a target in 2020 to lift 200,000 people out of poverty. This is more than pertinent, given that in Brazil, 10% of th
Kyowa Kirin Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Use of CRYSVITA ® ▼ (burosumab) for the Treatment of Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia (TIO)24.6.2022 15:38:00 CEST | Press release
Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd. (TSE: 4151, Kyowa Kirin) today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has recommended that CRYSVITA® (burosumab) be approved for the treatment of FGF23-related hypophosphataemia in Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia (TIO) associated with phosphaturic mesenchymal tumours (PMTs) that cannot be curatively resected or localised in children and adolescents aged 1 to 17 years and in adults.1 CRYSVITA is also already licensed for use in the rare disease X-Linked Hypophosphataemia (XLH), for children and adolescents between 1 and 17 years of age with radiographic evidence of bone disease, and in adults.2 Also known as oncogenic osteomalacia, TIO is an acquired disorder caused by typically small, slow-growing, benign PMTs.3,4 It is a rare condition with less than 1000 cases reported in the medical literature,4 which mainly affects adults and with a mean onset age of 40 – 45 years.3,5 TIO is associated with p
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom