– It’s been an interesting and exciting process to design clothing for our organization to meet the high expectations we have on quality since we need products that serve us all day long in outdoor conditions in mid-winter. EQPE provides us with uniforms to meet these needs. It is also great to be part of the launch of a new Scandinavian brand and a unique collection for the FIS Alpine World Ski Championships Åre 2019, said Niklas Carlsson, CEO of Åre 2019 AB.
The Championships in Åre will take place from 4–17 February 2019. More than 700 million TV viewers around the world are expected to watch as the Swedish favorites Frida Hansdotter and André Myhrer fight for gold with the support of estimated 120 000 visitors on-site in Åre. All the 1 500 volunteers will be wearing uniforms provided by EQPE during the event.
SkiStar has created the EQPE brand with the aim of providing good-looking, high quality snow sports clothing at attractive prices. The inaugural collection includes a ski uniform, middle layer jacket, underwear, goggles, socks, buff and hats for children, youth and adults.
– We love skiing and outdoors sports in North European conditions where the right clothing is a prerequisite for enjoying the experience. The fact that EQPE is the official clothing supplier for Åre 2019 provides us with a quality reference that makes us proud, said Mathias Lindström, Sales and Marketing Director at SkiStar.
EQPE will be available for sale at SkiStar shops in Åre, Sälen, Vemdalen and Hemsedal, as well as exclusively at Skistarshop.com and eqpe.ski with shipping available to Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
For more information please contact:
Niklas Carlsson, CEO of Åre 2019 AB, mobile: +46 72 731 20 19, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mathias Lindström, Sales and Marketing Director, SkiStar, +46 76 125 62 92, email@example.com
For more information, visit www.eqpe.ski.
EQPE´s World Championships Collection:
- Ski uniform
- Mid layer jacket
Åre 2019 in a nutshell:
- Two weeks of competition from 4-17 February 2019
- 11 world champions to be crowned in downhill, super-G, giant slalom, slalom, alpine combined and alpine team event.
- 70 participating nations.