GridGain® Continues Strong Momentum in 2017 as Demand for Its In-Memory Computing Platform Drives 84 Percent Sales Growth
GridGain Continues to Dominate Industry, Offering Product Innovations, Hosting Vital Industry Conferences and Earning Major Industry Awards
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 24, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today announced continuing strong momentum throughout 2017. Key achievements during the year included 84 percent year-over-year growth in sales, major product innovations, continued growth of the popular In-Memory Computing Summit®, and numerous industry accolades.
- 2017 sales surged 84 percent compared to 2016, driven by a mix of new and repeat orders from leading companies in industries including financial services, fintech, online travel services, telecommunications, web-scale online business services, and healthcare.
- Headcount increased 73 percent during 2017, as GridGain expanded its presence in Western Europe, North America and the CIS region, with major staff additions in sales, professional services, development and customer support.
- GridGain was named to the 36th annual Inc. 500 list, a highly regarded ranking of fastest-growing private companies in the USA. GridGain ranked no. 187 overall, no. 13 on the Top Software Companies list, no. 8 in the San Francisco metro area, and no. 40 in the state of California.
- GridGain ranked no. 2 on the Silicon Valley Business Journal list of Fastest Growing Private Companies.
- GridGain ranked no. 5 on the 26thannual San Francisco Business Times Fast 100 list.
- GridGain was named to the 2017 Red Herring Top 100 Global Winners list.
- GridGain was named to the Trend-Setting Products in Data and Information Management for 2018 list by Database Trends & Applications (DBTA). DBTA also included GridGain in its annual DBTA 100 list of the Companies That Matter Most in Data.
- GridGain received Bronze Stevie Awards for GridGain Professional Edition in two categories - "Company of the Year - Computer Software - Small" and "New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Other."
- The 12th Annual IT World Awards named GridGain the Gold Award winner in the "Internet of Things" (IoT) category and the Silver Award winner in the "IT Products and Services for Finance, Banking and Insurance" category.
Products and Services
- GridGain 8.1 expanded the bounds of in-memory computing with a next-generation memory-centric architecture that leverages ongoing advancements in memory and storage technologies. GridGain 8.1 extends the unique SQL capabilities of the GridGain platform with expanded SQL Data Definition Language (DDL) capabilities added to its existing DML support. The release provides optimal performance on hybrid memory/disk infrastructures using a new Persistent Store feature. For organizations using Persistent Store in production, the new GridGain Ultimate Edition includes backup features which are highly recommended when deploying in mission-critical environments.
- GridGain Professional Edition 2.0, a fully supported version of Apache Ignite 2.0, was introduced. The release includes new functionality, which significantly improves performance and simplifies the integration requirements for use cases where distributed, in-memory computing can dramatically improve the speed and scalability of data-intensive applications. New functionality includes a durable memory architecture that extends support beyond RAM to now include solid-state drives (SSDs) and flash memory, and helps eliminate noticeable Java garbage collection (GC) pauses. The release also added support for the Spring Data API, enhanced .NET and C++ functionality, and more.
- Earlier in the year, GridGain Professional Edition 1.9 was released, improving performance and adding automated benchmarking, Kubernetes® support for deploying containerized Apache Ignite clusters, expanded support for data manipulation language (DML), and more.
- The GridGain In-Memory Computing platform obtained certifications from Hortonworks and Tableau and joined their respective technology partnership programs. These partnerships make it easier for enterprises to launch high performance Big Data systems built on Hortonworks that leverage in-memory computing. Enterprises will also now be able to visualize in-memory data held in GridGain using Tableau.
In-Memory Computing Thought Leadership
- In 2017, GridGain expanded its highly anticipated In-Memory Computing Summit®, now offering two events each year, one in Europe and one in North America.
- The first annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe took place June 20-21, 2017 at the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. More than 200 attendees from 24 countries heard keynotes and breakout sessions on a broad range of in-memory computing topics. Presenters included representatives from ING, Barclays, Finastra, NetApp, Fujitsu, JacTravel and more.
- The third annual In-Memory Computing Summit North America took place October 24-25, 2017, at the South San Francisco Conference Center. With nearly 400 registrants, the conference included keynotes and breakouts sessions by representatives from Sberbank, Workday, Wellington Management, the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) and more.
- GridGain will host the second annual In-Memory Computing Summit Europe June 25-26, 2018 at the Park Plaza Victoria London. The Call for Papers for the conference will end on March 11, 2018.
- GridGain demonstrated its ongoing commitment to helping businesses understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scale requirements of modern, data-intensive applications. The company hosted a variety of webinars and workshops, participated in several industry conferences, and organized or attended dozens of local meetups.
"2017 was the year when in-memory computing achieved mainstream adoption for accelerating and scaling out data-intensive applications driven by digital transformation, omnichannel customer experience, and real-time financial regulations," said Abe Kleinfeld, president and CEO of GridGain. "2018 will be another exciting year as companies continue their pursuit of digitalization and deeper real-time insights, further accelerating demand for in-memory computing solutions. GridGain will continue to build on its industry and thought leadership, delivering new innovations, solutions and the learning opportunities enterprises need to leverage next-generation memory-centric architectures for their most challenging, data-intensive applications."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, ecommerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors. GridGain solutions connect data stores (SQL, NoSQL, and Apache® Hadoop®) with cloud-scale applications and enable massive data throughput and ultra-low latencies across a scalable, distributed cluster of commodity servers. GridGain is the most comprehensive, enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform for high volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, and hybrid transactional/analytical processing. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Cassandra, Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Följ NASDAQ OMX
Abonnera på våra pressmeddelanden.
Senaste pressmeddelandena från NASDAQ OMX
BIMobject AB: Kallelse till extra bolagsstämma den 5 september 2018. Patrick Söderlund och Hjalmar Winbladh föreslås som nya styrelseledamöter i BIMobject AB. Split 2:1 föreslås.15.8.2018 15:30 | Pressmeddelande
Aktieägare representerande cirka 49 procent av rösterna i BIMobject AB har meddelat att de föreslår att Hjalmar Winbladh och Patrick Söderlund väljs till nya styrelseledamöter vid en extra bolagsstämma onsdagen den 5 september 2018. Ben O'Donnell lämnar sitt uppdrag som styrelseledamot i samband med den extra bolagsstämman. Styrelsen kommer därefter att bestå av Stefan Larsson (VD), Anders Wilhjelm (ordförande), Johannes Reischböck, Philippe Butty, Hjalmar Winbladh och Patrick Söderlund. Vidare föreslås ändrad ersättning till styrelsen. Nytt arvode utgår med 800 000 kronor, fördelat mellan styrelseordförande och Söderlund om 400 000 kronor vardera. Styrelsen föreslår även att stämman beslutar om aktieuppdelning av befintliga utestående aktier i förhållande 2:1. Patrick Söderlund, född 1973 och svensk medborgare, är Chief Design Officer samt Executive Vice President på Electronic Arts. I denna roll leder han utvecklingen av bolagets tekniska innovationer och bolagets marknadsföringsteam
BIMobject AB: Notice to attend Extraordinary General Meeting on September 5, 2018. Patrick Söderlund and Hjalmar Winbladh proposed as new Board Members in BIMobject AB. A split 2:1 is proposed.15.8.2018 15:30 | Pressmeddelande
Shareholders representing approximately 49 percent of the votes in BIMobject AB have announced that they propose that Hjalmar Winbladh and Patrick Söderlund are appointed new Board Members at an Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on Wednesday September 5, 2018. Ben O'Donnell resigns as Board Member in connection with the Extraordinary General Meeting. The Board will thereafter be composed of Stefan Larsson (CEO), Anders Wilhjelm (Chairman), Johannes Reischböck, Philippe Butty, Hjalmar Winbladh and Patrick Söderlund. Furthermore, a change in remuneration to the Board is proposed. The new Board fee totals SEK 800,000 and is to be divided between the Chairman and Söderlund with SEK 400,000 each. The board also proposes that the General Meeting resolves to split the company's shares 2:1. Patrick Söderlund, born in 1973 and a Swedish citizen, is Chief Design Officer and Executive Vice President at Electronic Arts. In his present role he manages the development of technology innovation
BIMobject AB: Offentliggörande av delårsrapport april - juni 201815.8.2018 08:00 | Pressmeddelande
Den fullständiga rapporten finns även tillgänglig på bolagets hemsida (info.bimobject.com). Andra kvartalet 2018 Faktureringen ökade med 83 procent och uppgick till 33 MSEK (18). Koncernens nettoomsättning ökade med 75 procent och uppgick till 28 MSEK (16). Fördelning mellan projekt och webservices (prenumerationer) var 40/60 procent (60/40). Bruttomarginalen ökade till 86 procent (81). Koncernens rörelseresultat förbättrades och uppgick till -15 MSEK (-17). Resultat per aktie uppgick till -0,29 SEK (-0,31) före utspädning. Kassaflödet från löpande verksamheten uppgick till -18 MSEK (-15). Ackumulerat antal användare ökade och uppgick till cirka 845 000. Ackumulerat antal nedladdningar uppgick till 25,5 miljoner. Antalet tillverkare uppgick till 1230. Styrelsen beslutade att påbörja processen för notering av bolaget vid Nasdaq Stockholm. Viktiga händelser andra kvartalet BIMobject ingår samarbete med Pipe Retail Solution för att effektivisera digital butiksplanering. BIMobject tecknar
BIMobject AB: Interim Report April - June 201815.8.2018 08:00 | Pressmeddelande
Second quarter 2018 Billing increased by 83 percent to SEK 33 (18) million. The Group's net sales increased by 75 percent to SEK 28 (16) million. The distribution between projects and web services (subscriptions) was 40/60 (60/40) percent. The gross margin increased to 86 (81) percent. The Group's operating profit improved to SEK -15 (-17) million. Basic earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.29 (-0.31). Cash flow from operating activities was SEK -18 (-15) million. The accumulated number of users increased to approximately 845,000. The accumulated number of downloads amounted to 25.5 million. The number of manufacturers was 1,230. The Board decided to initiate the process of listing the Company on Nasdaq Stockholm. Significant events during the second quarter BIMobject forms strategic partnership with Pipe Retail Solution to streamline digital planning of retail spaces. BIMobject signs Letter of Intent with leading US 3D media company Matterport. CEO's comments EQT Ventures' investment
Immunicum AB (publ) to Present Preclinical Data on Ilixadencel in Combination with CPIs and Immune Enhancers at ESMO 2018 Congress13.8.2018 08:00 | Pressmeddelande
Press Release 13 August 2018 Immunicum AB (publ) to Present Preclinical Data on Ilixadencel in Combination with CPIs and Immune Enhancers at ESMO 2018 Congress Immunicum AB (publ; IMMU.ST) announced today that the company will present a poster on its lead development candidate, ilixadencel, at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) 2018 Congress, held October 19-23, 2018 in Munich, Germany. Immunicum will announce the complete data through a press release following the presentation. The poster abstract will also be published in the ESMO 2018 Congress Abstract Book, a supplement to the official ESMO journal, Annals of Oncology. Poster Information: Title: Intratumoral administration of pro-inflammatory allogeneic, "off-the-shelf", dendritic cells in combination with anti-PD-1 or anti-CD137 has a synergistic anti-tumor effect Presentation Number: 440P Presenter: Dr. Alex Karlsson-Parra, Chief Scientific Officer Date & Time: Monday, October 22, 2018; 12.45 - 13.45 CET Location: H
Immunicum AB (publ) presenterar prekliniska data för ilixadencel i kombination med checkpointhämmare och immunaktiverare på 2018 års ESMO-kongress13.8.2018 08:00 | Pressmeddelande
Pressmeddelande 13 augusti 2018 Immunicum AB (publ) presenterar prekliniska data för ilixadencel i kombination med checkpointhämmare och immunaktiverare på 2018 års ESMO-kongress Immunicum AB (publ; IMMU.ST) tillkännagav idag att bolaget kommer att presentera en poster om sin ledande produktkandidat, ilixadencel, på 2018 års kongress för European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) , som hålls den 19-23 oktober 2018 i München i Tyskland. Immunicum kommer att offentliggöra fullständiga data i ett pressmeddelande som följer efter presentationen. En sammanfattning av postern kommer också att publiceras i ESMO 2018 Congress Abstract Book, ett komplement till ESMO:s officiella årsbok, Annals of Oncology. Posterinformation: Titel: Intratumoral administration of pro-inflammatory allogeneic, "off-the-shelf", dendritic cells in combination with anti-PD-1 or anti-CD137 has a synergistic anti-tumor effect (Intratumoral administration av pro-inflammatoriska allogena dendritiska celler som kan lagr
I vårt pressrum kan du läsa de senaste pressmeddelandena, få tillgång till pressmaterial och hitta kontaktinformation.Besök vårt pressrum