GridGain® Experts Share Hands-On Advice About How In-Memory Computing Can Make New or Existing Applications 1,000x Faster and Scalable to Petabytes
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today highlighted its ongoing commitment to helping businesses of all sizes understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scalability requirements of modern, data-intensive applications.
"The demand for information about in-memory computing continues to soar as more enterprises recognize their need for real-time performance as they create or scale out applications related to digital transformation, omnichannel marketing and regulatory compliance initiatives," said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. "Our in-memory computing experts enjoy sharing their practical knowledge about how to apply distributed in-memory computing technology to a range of data-intensive use cases."
To start the year, GridGain Founder and CTO Nikita Ivanov spoke at Persistent Memory Summit 2018, where he served as a panelist on "Hype to Reality, a Panel Discussion with Leaders of Real World Persistent Memory Applications."
Over the coming months, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
- GridGain Webinar: Ignite the Fire in Your SQL App, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will provide proven best practices for increasing performance of existing or new SQL-based applications up to 1,000x, scaling to millions of transactions per second and handling petabytes of data by adding Apache® Ignite(TM).
- GridGain Webinar: Redis Replaced: Why Companies Now Choose Apache® Ignite(TM) to Improve Application Speed and Scale, February 20, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will explain why HomeAway® and other companies are moving away from traditional caches like Redis and choosing Apache Ignite and the enterprise-ready version of Apache Ignite from GridGain to handle their in-memory computing needs.
- Workshop: In-Memory Computing Essentials for Data Scientists, February 15, 2018 - In this hands-on workshop by GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri, attendees will be introduced to the fundamental capabilities of in-memory computing platforms that boost highly-loaded applications, research projects, risk analysis and fraud detection tasks by storing and processing massive amounts of data in memory and on disk across a cluster of machines.
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 8, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will lead a workshop titled "In-Memory Computing Essentials for Java Developers."
- DeveloperWeek 2018 - February 3-7, 2018 - On Wednesday, February 7, GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Ignite Service Grid: Foundation of Your Microservices-Based Solution."
- In-Memory in Manhattan! January 25, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- Los Angeles Kubernetes Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Solution Architect Dani Traphagen will present "Deploy like a Boss: Using Kubernetes and Apache Ignite!"
- Big Data Application Meetup, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- The New York City Java Meetup Group, January 31, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup, February 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Building Consistent and Highly Available Distributed Systems with Apache Ignite and GridGain."
- The Boston MySQL Meetup Group, February 12, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Turbocharge your MySQL Queries In-Memory with Apache Ignite."
- The Boston Java Meetup Group, February 13, 2018 - GridGain Senior Solutions Architect Fotios Filacouris will present "Java and In-Memory Computing: Apache Ignite."
- Symbion IoT Meetup, February 14, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Sydney Cassandra Users, February 13, 2018 - Rachel Pedreschi, GridGain's Principal Solutions Architect, will present "Ignite your Cassandra Love Story: Caching Cassandra with Apache Ignite."
- San Francisco Kubernetes Meetup , February 15, 2010 - GridGain Product Manager and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Berlin Kubernetes Meetup, February 21, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes to the Rescue!"
- Big Data, Berlin, February 22, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Ignite: The In-Memory Hammer in Your Data Science Toolkit."
- Amsterdam Java User Group, March 7, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Catch An Intro to the Java-Powered Apache Ignite - Memory-Centric Distributed Platform."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, ecommerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors. GridGain solutions connect data stores (SQL, NoSQL, and Apache® Hadoop®) with cloud-scale applications and enable massive data throughput and ultra-low latencies across a scalable, distributed cluster of commodity servers. GridGain is the most comprehensive, enterprise-grade in-memory computing platform for high volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, and hybrid transactional/analytical processing. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Cassandra, Cassandra, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, and Ignite are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Följ NASDAQ OMX
Abonnera på våra pressmeddelanden.
Senaste pressmeddelandena från NASDAQ OMX
Mandalay Resources går ut med måldatum för publicering av resultatet för det fjärde kvartalet och hela 2017 samt konferenssamtal19.2.2018 03:42 | Pressmeddelande
TORONTO, 16 februari 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mandalay Resources Corporation ("Mandalay" eller "Bolaget") (TSX:MND) meddelade idag att resultaten från det fjärde kvartalet och hela 2017 kommer att släppas efter att marknaden stängt den 21 februari 2018. Detta efterföljs av ett konferenssamtal för investerare och analytiker med Mandalays President och Chief Executive Officer, Mark Sander, den 22 februari 2018 klockan 08:00 (Toronto-tid). Analytiker och investerare inbjuds att delta med följande uppringningsnummer: Deltagarnummer: (201) 689-8341 Deltagarnummer (avgiftsfritt): (877) 407-8289 Konferens-ID: 13676606 En repris av konferenssamtalet kommer att finnas tillgänglig fram till den 8 mars 2018 klockan 23:59 (Toronto-tid), vilken man kommer åt med följande uppringningsnummer: Encore avgiftsfritt uppringningsnummer: (877) 660-6853 Encore-ID: 13676606 För mer information: Mark Sander President och Chief Executive Officer Greg DiTomaso Director of Investor Relations Kontakt: +1.647.260.
Standard Lithium Announces Closing of $21.6 million Bought Deal Private Placement of Units16.2.2018 19:25 | Pressmeddelande
THIS NEWS RELEASE IS INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION IN CANADA ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES. VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Standard Lithium Ltd. ("Standard Lithium" or the "Company") (TSX-V:SLL) (OTCQX:STLHF) (FRA:S5L) announced today that it has closed its previously announced bought deal private placement of 10,312,821 units of the Company (the "Units"), at a price of $2.10 per Unit, for aggregate gross proceeds to the Company of $21,656,924, including the issuance and sale of the Underwriters' (as defined below) option (the "Offering"). Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company and one-half of one common share purchase warrant (each whole common share purchase warrant, a "Warrant"). Each Warrant is exercisable to acquire one common share of the Company (a "Warrant Share") until February 16, 2020 at an exercise price of $2.60 per Warrant Share, subject to adjus
Cisco Offers Cloud-Based Endpoint Security Solutions for Managed Security Service Providers16.2.2018 14:00 | Pressmeddelande
Cisco's comprehensive cloud-based security endpoint portfolio provides advanced malware protection, internet security, and enterprise mobility management SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cisco today is helping address the challenges of Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) and their customers by offering MSSPs comprehensive security, visibility, and control of customer endpoints without added hardware or complexity. The Cisco endpoint security portfolio includes three industry-leading solutions-Cisco AMP for Endpoints, Cisco Umbrella, and Meraki Systems Manager to offer protection against advanced malware and threats. Security teams know the endpoints in their environments are being targeted by advanced threats, but often lack the security talent, tools, and budget to address those challenges. As a result, organizations of all sizes are choosing to augment their in-house IT security with managed security services. Nearly half of SMBs and enterprises in the US1 ar
Aurora Solar Adds Heterojunction Cell Characterization to Decima Gemini Family16.2.2018 14:00 | Pressmeddelande
Aurora Solar Technologies Inc. / Aurora Solar Adds Heterojunction Cell Characterization to Decima Gemini Family . Processed and transmitted by Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. NORTH VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aurora Solar Technologies Inc. ("Aurora") ("Company") (TSX.V:ACU) (OTCBB:AACTF) (FSE:A82) is pleased to provide an update on the further development of its Decima Gemini(TM) infrared measurement technology for applications in the rapidly developing heterojunction (HJT) cell manufacturing market. HJT is an ultra high-efficiency solar cell design pioneered by Japan's Panasonic Corp., who is now also partnered with Tesla Inc. for solar products. According to Solar Media Ltd., HJT production capacity is expected to increase by 20 percent this year. To produce the electrical structure of a HJT cell, it is necessary to apply thin layers of amorphous silicon on both sides of a crystallin
Nasdaq Cited as a Leader in Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms by Independent Research Firm16.2.2018 13:35 | Pressmeddelande
NEW YORK, Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq:NDAQ) was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in its 2018 Forrester Wave(TM) evaluation, Governance, Risk, And Compliance (GRC) Platforms, Q1 2018. In this evaluation, Nasdaq was cited as a Leader in Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms and received the maximum score of 5 for the evaluation criteria "Risk & Control Management", "Audit Management", "Dashboard and Reporting" and "Integration capabilities" for its BWise solutions. "We feel the strong scores we obtained in important functional areas provide assurance to our clients that they have selected a robust and future-proof software platform," said Tom Passon, Head of Product Innovation & Global Standards, Nasdaq BWise. "We are proud of this recognition that encourages us to further execute on our strategy to provide user-friendly, pre-configured best practice solutions that combine our innovative GRC software platform with leading expertis
Mandalay Resources Provides Target Release Date for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2017 Financial Results and Conference Call16.2.2018 13:30 | Pressmeddelande
TORONTO, Feb. 16, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mandalay Resources Corporation ("Mandalay" or "the Company") (TSX:MND) today announced that its fourth quarter and full-year 2017 financial results will be released after market close on February 21, 2018, followed by a conference call with Mark Sander, President and Chief Executive Officer of Mandalay, for investors and analysts on February 22, 2018 at 8:00 am (Toronto time). Analysts and interested investors are invited to participate using the following dial-in numbers: Participant Number: (201) 689-8341 Participant Number (Toll free): (877) 407-8289 Conference ID: 13676606 A replay of the conference call will be available until 11:59 pm (Toronto time), March 8, 2018 and can be accessed using the following dial-in number: Encore Toll Free Dial-in Number: (877) 660-6853 Encore ID: 13676606 For Further Information: Mark Sander President and Chief Executive Officer Greg DiTomaso Director of Investor Relations Contact: +1.647.260.1566 About Man
I vårt pressrum kan du läsa de senaste pressmeddelandena, få tillgång till pressmaterial och hitta kontaktinformation.Besök vårt pressrum