GridGain® Experts Share Tips on Using In-Memory Computing to Make New or Existing Applications 1,000x Faster and Scalable to Petabytes
FOSTER CITY, Calif., May 08, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GridGain® Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache® Ignite(TM), today highlighted its ongoing commitment to helping businesses of all sizes understand how in-memory computing can help them address the speed and scalability and real-time performance requirements of modern, data-intensive applications developed for digital transformation and omnichannel customer experience initiatives.
"In-memory computing is now a mainstream enterprise technology, but organizations still have many questions about which solutions will meet their requirements and how best to deploy them," said Terry Erisman, Vice President of Marketing at GridGain. "Our in-memory computing experts always enjoy the opportunity to share their practical knowledge about which distributed in-memory computing solutions and strategies are best suited to the range of data-intensive use cases that today's enterprises face."
Over the coming months, GridGain will host or participate in the following conferences, webinars and meetups:
- Machine and Deep Learning with Apache Ignite - May 16, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will discuss the built-in machine learning and deep learning capabilities in Apache Ignite Release 2.4.
- How Apache Ignite Adds Speed and Scale to Existing Applications with No Rip and Replace - May 30, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will discuss how companies are innovating and improving the customer experience by adding hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP) without ripping and replacing their existing applications.
- IoT World 2018 - May 14-17, 2018 - On Wednesday, May 16, GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "Apache® Spark(TM) and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- Phocuswright Europe 2018 - May 15-17, 2018 - GridGain will be exhibiting and will discuss how in-memory computing can power great, real-time user experiences for online booking platforms.
- Spark+AI Summit 2018 - June 4-6, 2018 - GridGain will be exhibiting and will discuss how to improve Apache Spark performance using Spark RDDs and DataFrames support in the GridGain and Apache Ignite in-memory computing platforms.
- Apache EU Roadshow - June 11-14, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present "Apache Spark and Apache Ignite: Where Fast Data Meets the IoT."
- In-Memory Computing Summit Europe 2018 - June 25-26, 2018 - GridGain will host the second annual In-Memory Computing Summit ® Europe, the premier conference for individuals that are currently using or exploring using in-memory computing. Conference breakout sessions are in five tracks: Tales from the Trenches, New Capabilities, Architecture, Streaming Data, and Hardware. Speakers include representatives from companies such as Oracle, Intel, NEC Corporation of America, GridGain Systems, Hazelcast, iguazio, Neeve Research, ScaleOut Software, Software AG, Bouquet.ai, and VoltDB.
- London In-Memory Computing Meetup - May 9, 2018 - GridGain Technology Evangelist Akmal Chaudhri will present current best practices in HTAP in a talk titled "Comparing Apache Ignite and Apache® Cassandra® for Hybrid Transactional/Analytical Processing (HTAP)."
- Bay Area In-Memory Computing Meetup - May 17, 2018 - GridGain Lead Architect Valentin (Val) Kulichenko will explain how to leverage Spark RDDs and DataFrames support to share state across multiple Spark jobs using Apache Ignite.
- SQL NYC, The NoSQL & NewSQL Database Meetup - June 26, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "To Infinity and Beyond... That's the speed of your new in-memory SQL app!"
- NYC In-Memory Computing Meetup - June 27, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "How Apache Ignite Adds Speed and Scale to Existing Applications with No Rip and Replace."
- Docker New York City - June 28, 2018 - GridGain Director of Product Management and Apache Ignite PMC Chairman Denis Magda will present "How to Build an Event-Driven, Dynamically Re-Configurable Micro-Services Platform."
About GridGain® Systems
GridGain Systems is revolutionizing real-time data access and processing by offering an in-memory computing platform built on Apache® Ignite(TM). GridGain solutions are used by global enterprises in financial, software, e-commerce, retail, online business services, healthcare, telecom and other major sectors, with a client list that includes Barclays, ING, Sberbank, Finastra, IHS Markit, Workday, and Huawei. GridGain delivers unprecedented speed and massive scalability to both legacy and greenfield applications. Deployed on a distributed cluster of commodity servers, GridGain software can reside between the application and data layers (RDBMS, NoSQL and Apache® Hadoop®), requiring no rip-and-replace of the existing databases, or it can be deployed as an in-memory transactional SQL database. GridGain is the most comprehensive in-memory computing platform for high-volume ACID transactions, real-time analytics, web-scale applications, continuous learning and HTAP. For more information, visit gridgain.com.
GridGain is a trademark or registered trademark of GridGain Systems, Inc. Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, Apache Ignite, Ignite, Apache Spark, and Spark, are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: GridGain Systems via Globenewswire
Följ NASDAQ OMX
Abonnera på våra pressmeddelanden.
Senaste pressmeddelandena från NASDAQ OMX
Fujitsu Deploys Juniper Networks' AppFormix for Cloud Operations Management and Optimization22.5.2018 04:00 | Pressmeddelande
AppFormix features such as real-time intelligent monitoring and the easy visualization of data, were crucial for the increased requirements of the new region of Fujitsu's K5 cloud platform TOKYO, May 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that Fujitsu Limited has deployed Juniper's cloud management platform AppFormix in Japan, as a key part of ensuring the operational efficiency of the new region of its widely adopted enterprise cloud platform Cloud Service K5. Open, agile and legacy-compatible, Fujitsu's K5 is the world's largest open-source based platform and has seen strong adoption globally by organizations looking to drive digital business transformation, across the public, private and hybrid cloud. However, the open-source software used previously for the management of the K5 platform did not provide Fujitsu with the automated real-time management and data visualization features it
Fentress Architects: The Future of Airports as Civic Spaces21.5.2018 22:27 | Pressmeddelande
The European Cultural Centre and Global Art Affairs Foundation invited Fentress Architects and North Carolina State University College of Design to participate in the 2018 Venice Architecture Biennale May 26-November 25, 2018, at the historic Palazzo Bembo. Denver, Colo. - May 21, 2018, May 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Architecture students from North Carolina State University College of Design will join Fentress at the Palazzo Bembo to present their designs for airports of the future. Fentress has been guiding students in preparation for the exhibition, which allows 11 students to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel to Italy for the 2018 Venice Biennale of Architecture. Their designs will be featured in the "Time Space Existence" exhibit, offering the public a glimpse at the future of airport design. The students are participating in an Airport Design course with Principal in Charge of Design Curt Fentress, FAIA, RIBA, and Alumni Distinguished Professor of Architectur
Oxford Immunotec's T-SPOT®.TB Test Included in the World Health Organization's First-Ever Essential Diagnostics List21.5.2018 22:15 | Pressmeddelande
OXFORD, United Kingdom and MARLBOROUGH, Mass., May 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Nasdaq:OXFD), a global, high-growth diagnostics company, today announced that the Company's T-SPOT.TB test for tuberculosis (TB) infection has been included in the World Health Organization (WHO) Model List of Essential In Vitro Diagnostics (EDL) - First Edition. The EDL includes the 113 most important tests recommended by WHO for use at various levels of the health care system. These essential diagnostics satisfy the priority health care needs of the population and were selected with due regard to disease prevalence and public health relevance, evidence of efficacy and accuracy, and comparative cost-effectiveness. 58 of the tests listed are for the detection and diagnosis of a wide range of common conditions, providing an essential package that can form the basis for screening and management of patients. The remaining 55 tests are designed for the detection, diagnosis, and moni
Virgin Pulse and RedBrick Health Joining Forces to Create World's Largest Digital Employee Wellbeing and Engagement Company21.5.2018 17:00 | Pressmeddelande
Merger Will Create First and Only One-Stop-Shop for Employee Health, Wellbeing and Benefits Engagement; Combined Company Will Have More Than 3,300 Customers Across 190 Countries PROVIDENCE, R.I., May 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Providence-based Virgin Pulse and Minneapolis-based RedBrick Health announced today that the industry pioneers will merge, creating the world's largest, most comprehensive digital health and engagement company. This powerful combination will deliver the industry's only fully integrated digital platform, with benefits navigation and live coaching to support global clients and members across the entire health, wellbeing and benefits lifecycle - from screening and assessment to activation, behavior change and the adoption of sustainable, healthy habits. "We are thrilled to join with RedBrick to set a new vision and standard for employee health, wellbeing and engagement," said David Osborne, Virgin Pulse CEO, who will serve as CEO of the combined company. "Bringing
Hotels.com App Wins 2018 MediaPost Appy Award in Travel & Tourism Category21.5.2018 16:00 | Pressmeddelande
Developed by EPAM, app is recognized for creativity and excellence in app design NEWTOWN, Pa., May 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hotels.com® and EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE:EPAM) announced their triumphant win at the 2018 MediaPost Appy Awards in the Travel and Tourism category this week. The Hotels.com mobile app, developed in collaboration with EPAM Systems, Inc., a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, has been crowned the best app developed for airlines, hotels, travel search engines, destinations, cruises, travel advice or car rentals. With over 70 million downloads and a 4.5+ star rating from consumers on both iOS and Android app stores, the Hotels.com app has now been recognized by the industry leading Appy Awards, which honor creativity and excellence in app design. The app provides a simple, fast and secure way for users to plan, book and manage hotel reservations, and allows travelers to book hundreds of thousands of places to
Karolinska Development's portfolio company Pharmanest appoints new CEO21.5.2018 15:01 | Pressmeddelande
STOCKHOLM, May 21, 2018. Karolinska Development's portfolio company Pharmanest AB announces the appointment of Helena Jansson as new Chief Executive Officer. Helena is an experienced life science executive, with a proven track record of successful business development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. She replaces Gunilla Lundmark, who leaves her position after seven years. Helena Jansson has long experience in the life science industry and a broad knowledge base with a focus on business development and commercialization of pharmaceutical portfolios. She has spent a substantial part of her career at Medivir AB, in positions such as Business Unit Director, Head of Supply Chain and Director Alliance Management. In 2017, Pharmanest signed an outlicensing agreement with Gedeon Richter, a leading European pharmaceutical company within women's health. The agreement gives Gedeon Richter the marketing and sales rights to commercialize Pharmanest's first product SHACT (Short Act
I vårt pressrum kan du läsa de senaste pressmeddelandena, få tillgång till pressmaterial och hitta kontaktinformation.Besök vårt pressrum