Keynoters General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) and Scott Gottlieb, MD, Joined by Top Leaders Across Industry and Government as Speakers for Everbridge’s “Coronavirus: The Road to Recovery” Executive Summit, May 20-21
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG), the global leader in critical event management (CEM), today announced the addition of premier business, healthcare and government executive speakers for its “Coronavirus: The Road to Recovery” virtual leadership summit to be held May 20-21, 2020. Senior leaders from Accenture, Biogen, BMO Financial Group, Box, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the CDC Foundation, Cleveland Clinic, Cytiva, DHR Health, Finastra, Florida Division of Emergency Management, Florida State University, Gap Inc., Houston Methodist Hospital, The NBA’s Boston Celtics, Russell Reynolds, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tripadvisor, XPO Logistics and the U.S. Army will join keynote speakers General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) and Scott Gottlieb, MD, to discuss return to work, contact tracing best practices and the road to recovery.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200514005304/en/
Coronavirus: The Road to Recovery (Photo: Business Wire)
To register for this leadership event, please visit Everbridge’s event registration page.
The two-day virtual summit will address the steps organizations and governments are taking to track and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and chart the way forward. The event will cover mechanisms for the various sectors to work together to manage this global pandemic and will focus on the policies and actions organizations can take to keep people safe and restore operations.
“As the global leader in critical event management and public warning solutions, Everbridge partners with thousands of forward-thinking companies, governments, healthcare organizations and first responders around the world to help mitigate the impact of COVID-19,” said Everbridge Chief Executive Officer David Meredith. “While our initial pandemic-related work focused on keeping employees and citizens safe, rerouting supply chains, and helping businesses transition operations to virtual environments, we must now pivot as a society to the next critical phase of our recovery – to safely bring employees back to work and citizens back to public spaces.”
New Speakers and Sessions
The latest speakers and sessions round out an already impressive lineup spanning sectors, industries, and job functions on the front lines of the fight against COVID-19. New speakers include:
- Dr. Judy Monroe, Chief Executive Officer, CDC Foundation
- Dr. Jay Butler, Deputy Director, Infectious Diseases, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Mark P. Stevenson, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Roberta Levy Schwartz, Ph.D., FACHE, Executive Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Executive Officer of Houston Methodist Hospital
- Major General Kevin Vereen, Provost Marshal General, U.S. Army
- William Peacock, III, Chief of Operations, Cleveland Clinic
- Jared Moskowitz, Director, Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Paul Chapman, Global Chief Information Officer, Box
- Michael Santiago, Chief Information Officer and Vice President, Information Technology, Cytiva (formerly part of GE Healthcare Life Sciences)
- Russ Soper, Chief Information Officer, Finastra
- Dr. Javier Malcolm, Interim Chief Medical Information Officer, DHR Health
- Matt Fassler, Chief Strategy Officer, XPO Logistics
- Beth Grous, Chief People Officer, Tripadvisor
- Lawrence Zelvin, Executive Vice President & Head of Financial Crimes Unit, BMO Financial Group
- Keith White, Executive Vice President, Gap Inc.
- Kyle Clark, Vice President of Finance & Administration, Florida State University
Sessions at the “Coronavirus: The Road to Recovery” summit include:
- “COVID-19 Update, Critical Protection Work and Response” with Dr. Judy Monroe, CDC Foundation Chief Executive Officer; Dr. Jay Butler, CDC Deputy Director of Infectious Diseases; and Jaime Ellertson, Executive Chairman, Everbridge
- “Return to Work: Contact Tracing and Beyond” with Imad Mouline, Chief Technology Officer of Everbridge
- “Road to Recovery for Health Systems: An Executive Perspective” with William M. Peacock, III, Chief of Operations for Cleveland Clinic; Roberta Levy Schwartz, Ph.D., FACHE, Chief Executive Officer for Houston Methodist Hospital; and Mark Green, General Manager for Everbridge
- “Advancing COVID-19 Testing and Maintaining Business Continuity Amid the Pandemic” with Mark P. Stevenson, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- "Using JARVISS to Protect Soldiers, the Civilian Workforce and Family Members" with Major General Kevin Vereen, U.S. Army Provost Marshal General, and Mike Mostow, Vice President, Federal Sales, Everbridge
- “Managing the Return of the NBA’s Boston Celtics” with Richard Gotham, President, Boston Celtics and Vernon Irvin, Chief Revenue Officer, Everbridge
- “Managing Supply Chains Amid and After COVID-19” with Matthew Fassler, Chief Strategy Officer, XPO Logistics, and Joel Rosen, Chief Marketing Officer, Everbridge
- “COVID-19: What the New Normal Means for Corporate Security” with Daniel Biran, Head of Security, Biogen; Arlin Pedrick, Chief Security Officer & Managing Director, Global Asset Protection, Accenture; Keith White, Executive Vice President Gap, Inc.; and Tracy Reinhold, Chief Security Officer for Everbridge
- “CIOs: Responding to Disruption” with Paul Chapman, Chief Information Officer, Box; Michael Santiago, Chief Information Officer and Vice President, Information Technology, Cytiva; Russ Soper, Chief Information Officer, Finastra; and David Starmer, Chief Transformation Officer, Everbridge
- “COVID-19, A Road to Recovery in Government and Higher Education” with Kyle Clark, Vice President of Finance & Administration, Florida State University, and Brian Toolan, Senior Director of Public Sector Strategy, Everbridge
- “Road to Recovery: Digital Strategies for Health Systems” with Javier Malcolm, MD, Interim Chief Medical Information Officer, DHR Health, and Eric Chetwynd, Senior Director, Health Industry Solutions, Everbridge
- “Human Resources: The Pandemic Response and the Future of the Workplace” with Beth Grous, Chief People Officer, Tripadvisor, and Nada Usina, Managing Director, Executive Committee Member and Technology Sector Global Co-Leader, Russell Reynolds
- “Public Warning System Platforms—Enabling the Return to Normality” with Michael Hallowes, Former National Director, Australia’s Emergency Alert Program, and Javier Colado, Senior Vice President, International, Everbridge
- “Handling Digital Threats in a COVID-19 World” with Lawrence Zelvin, Executive Vice President and Head of Financial Crimes Unit, BMO Financial Group, and Vick Vaishnavi, Senior Vice President, Global Solutions, Everbridge
- “Using Market Intelligence and Technology to Gain Competitive Advantage amid COVID-19” with Tracy Reinhold, Chief Security Officer of Everbridge
- “Managing the Complexity of Phased Reopening Using Risk Intelligence” with Karl Kotalik, Head of Global Risk Intelligence Solutions, Everbridge
To see the full list of speakers and register for the event, please visit HERE.
As the global leader in critical event management and public warning, Everbridge and its global platform reach over 550 million people across the world while serving leading F500 companies as well as cities, states, and entire countries. Everbridge serves more than 5,000 organizations globally, over 3,700 first responder agencies, and 1,500 healthcare entities.
In response to COVID-19, the Everbridge platform has delivered over 350 million communications specific to coronavirus as well as launched its COVID-19 Shield rapid deployment templates and Return to Work software solution toprotect people and maintain operations amid the pandemic. Everbridge also partners with the U.S. Army to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 across over 400 military locations in 70 countries.The company provides daily updates on its Coronavirus Preparedness Hub.
Everbridge, Inc. (NASDAQ: EVBG) is a global software company that provides enterprise software applications that automate and accelerate organizations’ operational response to critical events in order to keep people safe and businesses running. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events including IT outages, cyber-attacks or other incidents such as product recalls or supply-chain interruptions, over 5,200 global customers rely on the company’s Critical Event Management Platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes through the secure delivery to over 100 different communication devices, and track progress on executing response plans. The company’s platform sent over 3.5 billion messages in 2019 and offers the ability to reach over 550 million people in more than 200 countries and territories, including the entire mobile populations on a country-wide scale in Australia, Greece, Iceland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, Sweden, and a number of the largest states in India. The company’s critical communications and enterprise safety applications include Mass Notification, Incident Management, Safety Connection™, IT Alerting, Visual Command Center®, Public Warning, Crisis Management, Community Engagement™ and Secure Messaging. Everbridge serves 8 of the 10 largest U.S. cities, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based investment banks, 47 of the 50 busiest North American airports, 9 of the 10 largest global consulting firms, 8 of the 10 largest global auto makers, all 4 of the largest global accounting firms, 9 of the 10 largest U.S.-based health care providers, and 6 of the 10 largest technology companies in the world. Everbridge is based in Boston and Los Angeles with additional offices in Lansing, San Francisco, Abu Dhabi, Beijing, Bangalore, Kolkata, London, Munich, New York, Oslo, Singapore, Stockholm and Tilburg. For more information, visit https://www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, and follow on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Cautionary Language Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the “safe harbor” provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including but not limited to, statements regarding the anticipated opportunity and trends for growth in our critical communications and enterprise safety applications and our overall business, our market opportunity, our expectations regarding sales of our products, our goal to maintain market leadership and extend the markets in which we compete for customers, and anticipated impact on financial results. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and were based on current expectations, estimates, forecasts and projections as well as the beliefs and assumptions of management. Words such as “expect,” “anticipate,” “should,” “believe,” “target,” “project,” “goals,” “estimate,” “potential,” “predict,” “may,” “will,” “could,” “intend,” variations of these terms or the negative of these terms and similar expressions are intended to identify these forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, many of which involve factors or circumstances that are beyond our control. Our actual results could differ materially from those stated or implied in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including but not limited to: the ability of our products and services to perform as intended and meet our customers’ expectations; our ability to successfully integrate businesses and assets that we may acquire; our ability to attract new customers and retain and increase sales to existing customers; our ability to increase sales of our Mass Notification application and/or ability to increase sales of our other applications; developments in the market for targeted and contextually relevant critical communications or the associated regulatory environment; our estimates of market opportunity and forecasts of market growth may prove to be inaccurate; we have not been profitable on a consistent basis historically and may not achieve or maintain profitability in the future; the lengthy and unpredictable sales cycles for new customers; nature of our business exposes us to inherent liability risks; our ability to attract, integrate and retain qualified personnel; our ability to maintain successful relationships with our channel partners and technology partners; our ability to manage our growth effectively; our ability to respond to competitive pressures; potential liability related to privacy and security of personally identifiable information; our ability to protect our intellectual property rights, and the other risks detailed in our risk factors discussed in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”), including but not limited to our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2019 filed with the SEC on February 28, 2020. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent our views as of the date of this press release. We undertake no intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. These forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing our views as of any date subsequent to the date of this press release.
All Everbridge products are trademarks of Everbridge, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Esri and AfroChampions Launch Partnership to Promote GIS in Africa24.9.2020 15:52:00 CEST | Press release
Esri, the global leader in location intelligence, today announced a joint initiative with AfroChampions, a Pan-African nonprofit that aims to promote policies that foster private-public collaboration for Africa's economic transformation. The goal of the initiative is to engage leaders in business, governments, the African Union, and other regional economic communities through dialogue and potential partnership building in applying geospatial technology and solutions. This new partnership with AfroChampions seeks to contribute to sustainable economic development in Africa and promote the benefits of a shared geospatial infrastructure throughout the continent. As a majority of Africans still live in rural areas, geographic information system (GIS) technology can create new opportunities for growth, especially in critical fields such as health and telemedicine, land management, agriculture, and mobility. The powerful mapping and data analytics that GIS provides forms a foundation for some
DXC Technology Announces Leadership Appointments to Support the “new DXC"24.9.2020 15:20:00 CEST | Press release
DXC Technology (NYSE:DXC) today presented its latest leadership appointments further strengthening the DXC leadership team, the majority being new to DXC within the last year. This team is bringing the “new DXC,” which is focused on its customers and its people, to the market as it executes the company’s transformation journey. DXC Customer Portfolio Leadership Over the past year, CEO Mike Salvino has recruited new IT services industry leaders who bring formidable experience delivering for customers, inspiring people, and running and growing businesses. DXC announces the following appointments and changes to the team that will run DXC’s business and lead execution of the DXC transformation journey: Americas will be led byJim Brady and David Swift. Jim joined DXC in June 2020 from Accumen, where he was the COO and previously worked at Accenture and Honeywell. David Swift joined DXC in November 2019 from Accolade where he was Chief Service Officer and previously worked at Aon Hewitt and
Statement on One-Year Anniversary of Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator24.9.2020 15:07:00 CEST | Press release
Please find the statement below from Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator leadership regarding the one-year anniversary of the ground-breaking initiative. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200924005283/en/ Anita Bhatia, Deputy Executive Director, UN Women One year ago, we committed to educating and empowering ten million women entrepreneurs over the next ten years through the Women’s Entrepreneurship Accelerator (WEA). We began to lay the groundwork for a systemic transformation to break down the barriers keeping women from achieving financial independence and contributing to a better future for themselves and their communities. Today, in our unprecedented reality, women find themselves at history’s crossroads. They are disproportionately harmed by the economic devastation wrought by COVID-19 while simultaneously holding the keys to recovery. Women make up 39% of global employment but have accounted for 54% of o
Airship Acquires Conversational Commerce Pioneer ReplyBuy to Accelerate Expansion Into Mobile Commerce24.9.2020 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Customer engagement company Airship today announced that it has acquired ReplyBuy, a company that pioneered fully integrated solutions for payments over SMS. This move extends Airship’s platform beyond customer engagement to directly enable commerce, as well as power one-to-one customer conversations via two-way SMS. In addition, Airship plans to extend ReplyBuy’s technology to provide turnkey commerce and payments solutions across more marketing channels, messaging platforms and industry verticals. The acquisition will provide companies of all sizes a single platform to create, manage and optimize cross-channel customer interactions and drive greater revenue more quickly. Airship’s real-time mobile data, predictive AI and unified approach to customer journeys ensures relevant messaging at the optimal time on customers’ preferred channels across app and web notifications, SMS, email, mobile wallet and more. Subsequent digital actions customers take, now including purchases and conversa
Careismatic Brands Launches “19 Days of Gratitude” Global Campaign to Support Nurses and the DAISY Foundation24.9.2020 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Careismatic Brands, the world’s largest designer and manufacturer of medical apparel, today announced the launch of a global tribute and charitable fundraising campaign, “19 Days of Gratitude,” spotlighting the heroism of nurses as they continue to battle COVID-19 on the front lines. Launching in a year that the World Health Organization has deemed “The International Year of The Nurse and Midwife,” and timed to the 200th anniversary of Florence Nightingale’s birth, the new campaign will celebrate nurses by revealing 19 stories that showcase frontline nurses from around the world over 19 consecutive days. The campaign will debut on careismatic.com/TributeToCourage and across Careismatic’s various social and digital channels, to celebrate the nursing community and raise money for the DAISY (Diseases Attacking the Immune System) Foundation, a worldwide organization recognizing the incredible work and sacrifice of nurses. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here:
Aera Technology Announces the General Release of Its Cognitive Operating System™ at Global Customer Summit.24.9.2020 14:00:00 CEST | Press release
Aera Technology today announced the general availability of the Aera Cognitive Operating System™, the world's first cloud platform for Cognitive Automation. In extending availability beyond current customers and partners, including Merck, RB, and Unilever, Aera meets the growing need of companies whose operations have been impacted by changing or uncertain market conditions. “We’ve worked with the world's largest organizations and complex supply chains to demonstrate the value of Cognitive Automation at scale. This tight collaboration has enabled us to build the Aera Cognitive Operating System™, which is now easy to implement and scale, and therefore available to an even wider range of companies,” said Frederic Laluyaux, CEO of Aera Technology. Alessandro de Luca, CIO of Healthcare, Merck Group, noted, “We are all running on much shorter cycles in this dynamic world, and it is impossible to process everything manually or on legacy systems. Aera's Cognitive Operating System™ has made a
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom