Mary Kay Europe Takes Home Prestigious Awards as Champion of Women’s Empowerment and Entrepreneurship, Business Excellence, and Corporate Social Responsibility
Mary Kay Inc., a leading corporate advocate of women’s empowerment and entrepreneurship, announced today that Viktoriia Zoria-Iatsenko, General Manager of Mary Kay Ukraine, received the “Top 25 Business Women in Ukraine” award in the Beauty Industry category from the Vlast Deneg(Power of Money) magazine.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200309005647/en/
Tara Eustace – President, Mary Kay Europe Region (Photo: Mary Kay Inc.)
Viktoriia Zoria-Iatsenko‘s recognition is just the latest award in a series of 50 product and industry awards that Mary Kay Europe has brought home in the last year, continuing its commitment to propelling women to leadership roles and developing them for success.
“Mary Kay Europe’s motto is ‘Never Settle For Less Than The Best,’” said Tara Eustace, President of the Mary Kay Europe region. “For several decades, our company has been instrumental in breaking down conventional barriers to empower women to achieve their full potential in business as well as in personal life, helping them believe in themselves so they can utilize their gifts and skills in a wide array of disciplines.” Eustace’s country leadership is comprised of over 80% females.
Below is a snapshot of a few of the accolades:
Excellence in Women’s Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Empowerment
- Mary Kay Russia’s General Manager, Alla Sokolova, received the “Manager of the Year Award” from Russian Business Guide's People of the Year, recognizing her contribution in the development of the Russian economy and entrepreneurship in Russia.
- Mary Kay Spain's General Manager, Gema Aznar, was chosen as one of the “500 Most Influential Women in Spain” in YoDona magazine's annual list. YoDona magazine assembles the most powerful women in Spain in its special edition called “Female Power.”
- The “Secrets of Big Business with Mary Kay®” program created by Mary Kay Russia was recognized as the “2019 Best Social Project of Russia Award” in the “Social Entrepreneurship” category.
Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility, Compliance
- During its annual gala, Why Story, a Polish national magazine and website that comments on current events in Poland, awarded Mary Kay Inc. with the prestigious “The Best and More” award for its high-quality products and broad corporate social responsibility.
- Mary Kay Moldova received the “TOP Brand 2019” designation in the Cosmetics category in VIP magazine’s “Top 100 Brands 2019” annual edition. VIP magazine awards businesses based on their market innovations and high consumer awareness of its brand and products.
- Mary Kay Spain received the “Best Pyme Award in Compliance Policy” from one of the most respected financial newspapers in Spain, EXPANSIÓN, which selects the best companies in compliance culture on an annual basis.
Excellence in Direct Selling
- Mary Kay Belarus received the “Direct Sales Cosmetic Company Number One Award” from the “Number One” annual national awards, whose task is to promote healthy competition and to determine the best players in the Belarusian market.
- Mary Kay Ukraine was recognized as “Number 1Direct Selling Cosmetic Brand” in the “Favor of Success” survey.
Excellence in Digital Education and Printed Tools
- Mary Kay was recognized in the “2019 Spring Omni Awards” with a coveted gold ranking in the Educational category for its innovative Link & Learn™ sales education system. The e-learning platform hosts a robust learning curriculum designed to amplify educational support for the independent sales force and increase their business success.
- Mary Kay Russia’s MirrorMe™ App won the“2019 Best Corporate Media Award” in the "Client Media: Web Media” category. With the Mary Kay® MirrorMe™ mobile application, anyone can create beautiful makeup without any makeup tools.
- The Applause magazine, which is a Mary Kay educational and motivational monthly publication, became a laureate of the Russian International Competition of Corporate Media “Media Leader 2019” in the nomination “The Best Corporate Magazine.”
- Mary Kay Russia also scored the prestigious award of the National Competition of Russian Corporate Media Resources Silver Threads for the “Mary Kay On People Management” book in the nomination “The Best Corporate Book.”
With more than 1,500 patents and a team of scientists dedicated to producing innovative products backed by proven results, Mary Kay® products in Europe garnered 35 awards in 2019. Among the products distinguished by the beauty industry and consumers, TimeWise Miracle Set 3D®, TimeWise® 3D Foundations, TimeWise Repair® Lifting Bio-Cellulose Mask, and the newly launched Mary Kay® Hydrogel Eye Patches, were the most rewarded.
- In 2019, David Holl, Mary Kay CEO was recognized as one of the “10 Most Reputable CEOs in the World” by RepTrak® – Reputation Institute.
- Mary Kay ranked #42 on the 2019 Global Workplace 100 released by Reputation Institute.
- Mary Kay won “Fan Favorite” and “Best in Show” (small category) for its video about domestic violence from the Boston College International Corporate Citizenship Film Festival.
About Mary Kay
One of the original glass ceiling breakers, Mary Kay Ash founded her beauty company more than 56 years ago with three goals: develop rewarding opportunities for women, offer irresistible products, and make the world a better place. That dream has blossomed into a multibillion-dollar company with millions of independent sales force members in nearly 40 countries. Mary Kay is dedicated to investing in the science behind beauty and manufacturing cutting-edge skin care, color cosmetics, nutritional supplements and fragrances. Mary Kay is committed to empowering women and their families by partnering with organizations from around the world, focusing on supporting cancer research, protecting survivors from domestic abuse, beautifying our communities, and encouraging children to follow their dreams. Mary Kay Ash’s original vision continues to shine—one lipstick at a time. Learn more at MaryKay.com.
Mary Kay Inc. Corporate Communications
972.687.5332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Nike Extends its Athletic Leadership5.2.2020 19:00:00 CET | Press release
Today, NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE), unveiled breakthrough innovation for athletes competing in the Tokyo 2020 Games, including footwear designed to provide runners with a measurable performance benefit for a new era of competition. The NEXT% platform, introduced by barrier-breaking marathoner Eliud Kipchoge, will now expand into new disciplines following its unparalleled success in distance running. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005708/en/ An international group of athletes joined the Nike 2020 Forum in New York to unveil the brand's latest performance and sustainable innovations. From left to right: Ibtihaj Muhammad, English Gardner, Leticia Bufoni, Blake Leeper, Timothy Cheruiyot, Dina Asher-Smith, Tomoya Ochiai, Sky Brown, Chris Mosier, Nyjah Huston, DeAnna Price, Bebe Vio, Kevin Mayer, Megan Blunk, Brandi Chastain, Aaron Brown, Sophie Hahn, Aori Nishimura, Diana Taurasi, Miles Chamley-Watson, Leon Schae
Cepton Expands With $50 Million Investment From Koito5.2.2020 18:00:00 CET | Press release
Cepton Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of state-of-the-art, intelligent, lidar-based solutions, announced today that it has raised over $50 million in Series C funding. This brings Cepton’s total funding to nearly $100 million, providing a strong foundation to substantially ramp up its R&D efforts, expand its footprint in the automotive market and support major customers worldwide. The latest funding round was led by Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (TYO:7276), the automotive Tier 1 and world-leading provider of automotive lighting systems, with an investment of $50 million. Existing investors in Cepton also participated in this round. As part of the transaction, Koito will obtain non-exclusive rights to manufacture and sell Cepton’s lidar sensor design for an automotive application, using key components supplied by Cepton. Cepton will use the proceeds to accelerate development and deployment of its advanced lidar technology in ADAS applications, in autonomous vehicle applications,
Imricor Announces First Cases Successfully Performed at Heart Center Dresden5.2.2020 17:40:00 CET | Press release
Imricor Medical Systems, Inc. (Company or Imricor) (ASX:IMR) is pleased to announce the first procedures using the Company’s products following CE mark of the Vision-MR Ablation Catheter have been performed at the Heart Center Dresden. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005672/en/ Drs. Christopher Piorkowski (left) and Thomas Gaspar (right) performing iCMR ablations at the Heart Center Dresden (Photo: Heart Center Dresden). Three procedures were successfully performed over two days by Dr. Christopher Piorkowski and Dr. Thomas Gaspar (https://www.herzzentrum-dresden.com/rhythmologie/unser-team/). Additional physicians at the Heart Center Dresden will also begin performing procedures immediately. These procedures mark the first iCMR ablations anywhere in the world to ever be performed outside of a clinical trial. They were performed in an iCMR lab fitted with a Siemens 1.5T MAGNETOM Aera MR scanner. “It’s ano
VALBIOTIS Announces a Global Strategic Partnership With NESTLÉ HEALTH SCIENCE For the Development and Commercialization of TOTUM-63, a Plant-derived Active Substance With Clinically Demonstrated Metabolic Health Benefits on Prediabetics5.2.2020 17:30:00 CET | Press release
Regulatory News: VALBIOTIS (Paris:ALVAL) (FR0013254851 – ALVAL / PEA/SME eligible ), a Research & Development company committed to scientific innovation for preventing and combating metabolic diseases, announces the signature of a global long-term strategic partnership with Nestlé Health Science for the development and commercialization of TOTUM-63, an innovative and patented combination of 5 plant extracts specifically designed to reduce the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes on prediabetics. Sébastien PELTIER, CEO of VALBIOTIS states: “Nestlé Health Science is an ideal strategic partner for VALBIOTIS. Its global reach, strategic intent to develop science-based nutritional health solutions and focus on fighting metabolic disorders like diabetes will be instrumental to TOTUM-63's worldwide commercialization success. We are excited about the opportunity that this deal brings to VALBIOTIS and to the many millions of people around the world at risk of becoming Type 2 diabetics. This trans
Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader, inriktad på erfarna handlare.30.1.2020 08:00:00 CET | Press release
Forex- och CFD-handelsplattformen Skilling annonserade förra veckan lanseringen av branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader - en unik funktion som internt kallas Ett konto. Två plattformar. Detta pressmeddelande använder multimedia. Se den fullständiga versionen här: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200130005070/sv/ Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader. (Photo: Business Wire) Funktionen gör att Skilling kan erbjuda sina kunder sömlös handel över två olika handelsplattformar på ett enda Skilling-konto utan att behöva finansiera och hantera två olika konton separat. ”Enkelt uttryckt ville vi ge våra kunder valet vilken handelsplattform de kan använda - vår egen Skilling Trader eller en mer avancerad klientorienterad cTrader. Problemet du har med andra mäklare som erbjuder flera plattformar är behovet av att finansiera två konton separat, upprätthålla sunda marginaler på två olika konton och också ha två uppsättningar av
inRiver utser Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD29.1.2020 16:43:00 CET | Press release
inRiver, som levererar SaaS-baserade lösningar för Product Information Management (PIM), meddelar att styrelsen idag har utsett Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD för bolaget. Per-Olof tillträder sin tjänst med omedelbar verkan. “Styrelsen tackar Thor Johnson för hans ledning av bolaget under de två senaste åren, och är glada över att välkomna Per-Olof som vår nye VD," säger inRivers styrelseordförande, Jorgen Smidt. "Per-Olof har en påvisad erfarenhet av att mycket framgångsrikt leda utveckling av SaaS Computing Services, molnbaserade tjänster, och samtidigt leverera stark tillväxt både gällande intäkter, lönsamhet och marknadsandelar. I sin roll som bolagets VD kommer han fortsätta att utveckla inRivers mission att hjälpa våra kunder bli bäst på att marknadsföra och sälja sina produkter." Schroeder har mer än 25 års erfarenhet av ledande befattningar inom IT-branchen, inklusive 15 år på Microsoft, varav sju år som chef över Microsofts Productivity & Business Process Business Group i väste
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom