Merz Aesthetics presents data at the IMCAS World Congress 2022
Merz Aesthetics today confirmed its commitment as a global leader in medical aesthetics at the 2022 International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS) World Congress, with the presentation of data from its medical aesthetics portfolio and a clear focus on addressing the aesthetic needs of a diversifying society and a younger patient base. IMCAS, held from Friday, June 3 to Sunday, June 5, 2022, will take place in a hybrid format, enabling participants to attend the conference in person in Paris and/or virtually. Merz Aesthetics is a diamond sponsor of the global industry congress.
“This year’s IMCAS Congress is an opportunity to reunite with our partners and leading experts in dermatology, plastic surgery and aging science to bridge our respective fields and drive innovation in aesthetic medicine forward,” said Frank Brandt-Pollmann, President EMEA, Merz Aesthetics. “We exist to fuel confidence by helping people look better, feel better and live better, and we’re proud to present research across our portfolio that reinforces the need for diverse and expansive experiences for every patient.”
Merz Aesthetics continues to embrace the diversified and unique needs of aesthetic patients and practitioners, recognizing the personal journey for each patient and partnering with experts to meet those needs. As patients are starting their aesthetic journey earlier in their lives, Merz Aesthetics stands for a long term and responsible view on how patients are treated.
Merz Aesthetics is organizing a program led by esteemed medical aesthetic experts, participating in various IMCAS sessions and presenting new data throughout the course of the meeting.
- Merz Aesthetics Symposium #Beautification – Embracing #Uniqueness, Advanced aesthetic strategies for the needs of diverse generations – Dr. Gabriela Casabona, Dr. Daria Voropai, Dr. Raj Aquilla, Sunday, June 5, 2022 | 10:30 – 12:30h CEST
- Merz Aesthetics support of IMCAS Cadaver Workshop with anatomist Prof. Dr. Thilo Schenck and Live Injector: Dr. Fouad Belfkira - Friday, June 3, 2022 10:30 – 11:00h CEST
- Product Analysis Session “Emerging Toxins”, Andy Curry, Assoc. Med. Director, Merz Aesthetics - Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:30 - 12:00 h CEST
- Innovation Tank, Dr. Samantha Kerr, CSO, Merz Aesthetics, Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:30 -12:00h CEST
- IMCAS Economic Tribune Round Table, Bob Rhatigan, CEO Merz Aesthetics, Saturday, June 4, 2022, 16:00 – 18:00h CEST
Virtual posters will be available for viewing on site for the duration of the congress and displayed on the virtual E-poster platform with detailed abstracts.
- Study Design of LONG RUN: A longitudinal evaluation and real-world evidence of uniquely purified incobotulinumtoxinA in treatment naïve participants. Presenting author: Andy Curry, Merz Aesthetics – USA, Terrence Keaney, MD – USA, Karyn Siemasko, PhD -USA
- IncobotulinumtoxinA Demonstrates Safety and Prolonged Duration of Effect in a Dose-Ranging Study for Glabellar Lines: Final Study Results. Martina Kerscher, MD PhD – Germany, Sabrina Fabi, Md – USA, Tanja Fischer, MD PhD – Germany, Presenting author: Michael Gold, MD – USA, John Joseph, MD – USA, Welf Prager, MD – Germany, Berthold Rzany, MD ScM – Germany, Steve Yoelin, MD – USA, Susanna Roll, PhD – Germany, Gudrun Klein, PhD – Germany, Corey Maas, MD PhD – USA.
Belotero® and Radiesse®
- A Hybrid Filler: Combining Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for Aesthetic Indications, Presenting author: Jonathan Kadouch, MD, PhD – Netherlands, Nabil Fakih-Gomez, MD-Lebanon.
- Comparative Histomorphological Evaluation of the Injectable Cohesive Polydensified Matrix Hyaluronic Acid and Calcium Hydroxylapatite Combination. Presenting author: Yana Yutskovskaya, MD – Russia, Evgenia Kogan, MD PhD – Russia, Alla Y Koroleva, MD – Russia.
- Technical evaluation and comparison of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) containing dermal fillers, Sarah Backfisch, Radia El-Banna, Presenting author: Cleiton Kunzler, Roland Stragies, and Nadine Hagedorn, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
- Increased hyaluronic acid concentration enhances the local tissue lifting capacity in an ex vivo human skin model, Kay Marquardt, Christian Hartmann, Christina Wollenburg, Tristan Gesing, Presenting author: Thomas Hengl, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
- Animal study indicates importance of distance between microspheres for neocollagenesis, Bartosch Nowag, Nils Warfving, Presenting author: Thomas Hengl, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
About Merz Aesthetics
Merz Aesthetics is a medical aesthetics business with a long history of empowering health care professionals, patients and employees to live every day with confidence. We aim to help people around the world look, feel and live like the best versions of themselves—however they define it. Clinically proven, our product portfolio includes injectables, devices and skin care treatments designed to meet each patient’s needs with high standards of safety and efficacy. We are known for building unique connections with customers who feel like family. Our global headquarters is in Raleigh, N.C., USA, with a commercial presence in 36 countries worldwide. Merz Aesthetics is part of Merz Group, a family-owned business founded in 1908 and based in Frankfurt, Germany. Learn more at merzaesthetics.com.
Copyright © 2022 Merz Aesthetics GmbH. All rights reserved. MERZ, MERZ AESTHETICS and the MERZ logo are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Merz Aesthetics GmbH
Eckenheimer Landstraße 100, 60318 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
SES Appoints Kyle Pilkington as Chief Legal Officer30.6.2022 15:15:00 CEST | Press release
SES AI Corporation (NYSE: SES), a global leader in the development and manufacturing of high-performance lithium-metal (Li-Metal) rechargeable batteries for electric vehicles (EVs) and other applications, today announced the appointment of Kyle Pilkington to the position of Chief Legal Officer, effective July 1, 2022. Pilkington, who was previously VP, Legal, is based in the United States and replaces Joanne Ban on the company’s Executive Team. Ban is retiring from the position due to health reasons but will continue to serve SES as an advisor to the CEO. SES Founder & CEO, Qichao Hu said: “I am pleased to welcome Kyle to SES’s Executive Team. He brings a wealth of global experience particularly in securities laws matters and the effective oversight of legal, governance and regulatory matters and will play a key role working with me, our Board and the rest of our team as we continue to grow and strengthen the company. We also thank Joanne for all the valuable contributions over the pas
Sevan Ranked Among Top Firms on Engineering News-Record’s Lists for Fifth Consecutive Year30.6.2022 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Sevan Multi-Site Solutions, Inc. (Sevan) has earned spots on lists published by Engineering News-Record (ENR) for the fifth consecutive year. Sevan, a global leader in innovative program management for clients with multiple sites, was ranked No. 36 on ENR’s Top 50 Program Management Firms and No. 57 on the Top 100 Construction Management-for-Fee Firms. “Our placement on the ENR lists is a result of the extraordinary commitment our team members have to delivering excellence for our clients and business partners,” said Jim Evans, Founder and CEO of Sevan. “We are honored to be listed alongside other industry leaders on this esteemed list. Congratulations to all!” The lists recognize firms finding new momentum in their business, and rankings are based on annual revenue. ENR conducts annual surveys that assess key segments of the construction industry and ranks companies within those areas. In 2022, Sevan was recognized as an Employee-Rated Great Place to Work® for the 9th consecutive year
Affinity Appoints Two Key Executives from Robinhood and Showpad30.6.2022 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Affinity, the relationship intelligence platform for dealmakers, today announced the appointments of two key executives: Dustin Deno as Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and Rich Bessel as Vice President of Design. “Over the past few years, we’ve seen exponential growth across relationship-driven industries,” said Ray Zhou, co-CEO and co-founder at Affinity. “As we enter our next stage of growth we are excited to welcome Dustin and Rich to our executive team. Their strong track records of driving revenue growth and designing world-class products at leading technology companies will be critical as we scale to meet growing market demand.” Deno brings over 15 years of experience in SaaS, including building and scaling sales teams at Salesforce and Showpad. While at Showpad, Deno helped to grow global sales teams after the company secured their Series D funding and successfully navigated the team through the pandemic. Deno will lead Affinity’s world-class velocity sales organization and prepare
Fluence and pmOne Partner to Drive Modern Consolidation, Close and Reporting Adoption in Europe30.6.2022 14:55:00 CEST | Press release
Fluence Technologies, the only provider of pure-play financial consolidation, close and reporting software for high-growth businesses, today announced a strategic partnership with digitalization specialist and IT service provider pmOne Group. The partnership extends the pmOne modular offering for the optimization of critical finance processes, and strengthens Fluence's growing presence in Europe. Fluence's software includes integrated solutions for account reconciliation, consolidation, close management and financial, integrated and narrative reporting. Offered as a SaaS solution built on Microsoft Azure and Office, the partnership completes pmOne's corporate performance management (CPM) portfolio - especially for customers with a Microsoft strategy. "The partnership with Fluence fits perfectly with our strategic orientation as a modular platform provider with a full-service approach for the office of the CFO,” said Alexander Weitzel, general manager of pmOne Group. “We want to accompa
Thales Introduces S3NS in Partnership With Google Cloud and Unveils Its Offering in a First Step Towards the French Trusted Cloud Label30.6.2022 14:20:00 CEST | Press release
Thales announced today the creation of S3NS, a French company designed to offer public and private organizations in France the power of Google Cloud, fully compliant with France's “Trusted Cloud” label, in partnership with Google Cloud. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220630005160/en/ (Graphic: Thales) The new company, majority owned and controlled by Thales, is under French law and follows the October 2021 partnership announcement between Thales and Google Cloud to jointly develop a locally-compliant Trusted Cloud offering. Thales and Google Cloud are committed to helping companies and public institutions to innovate and accelerate their digital transformation in ways that afford autonomy, compliant sovereignty, and the greatest possible benefits for their customers and users. Meeting the French “Trusted Cloud” S3NS will offer from the second half of 2024 its “trusted cloud” offering that will ultimately comb
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom