New Data from MajesTEC-1 Study Show Continued Deep and Durable Responses of Teclistamab (BCMAxCD3 Bispecific Antibody) in Treatment of Heavily Pre-treated Patients with Multiple Myeloma
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson announced the first presentation of Phase 2 data and updated Phase 1 data from the MajesTEC-1 study of teclistamab, an investigational off-the-shelf T-cell redirecting bispecific antibody, being studied for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma.1 With a median follow-up of nearly eight months, an overall response rate (ORR) of 62 percent was observed at the recommended SC Phase 2 dose (RP2D) of 1.5 mg/kg in heavily pre-treated patients (n=150) across the Phase 1 and 2 studies who had received at least three prior lines of therapy and were triple-class exposed.1 Results were presented during the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2021 Annual Meeting as an oral presentation (Abstract # 896) and selected as part of the Highlights of ASH programmme.1
MajesTEC-1 Data Highlights
At the median follow-up of nearly eight months, an ORR of 62 percent (93/150; 95 percent Confidence Interval [CI], range, 53.7–69.8) was observed; ORR was consistent regardless of cytogenetic risk or extent of prior therapy refractoriness.1 At the clinical cut-off, median duration of response was not reached and 88 percent (82/93) of responders were alive and continuing treatment.1 Study results suggest that responses to teclistamab were durable and deepened over time.1 Among patients who responded, the median time to first confirmed response was 1.2 months (range 0.2–5.5 months).1
Fifty-eight percent of patients receiving teclistamab achieved a very good partial response (VGPR) or better; 29 percent achieved a complete response (CR) or better; and 21 percent achieved a stringent complete response (sCR).1 By intent-to-treat, 25 percent of patients (37/150) achieved minimal residual disease (MRD) negativity at a threshold of 10-5 (95 percent CI, range, 18.0–32.4).1 In patients who achieved CR or better, the MRD negativity rate was 42 percent.1 The progression-free survival (PFS) rate at nine months was 59 percent (95 percent CI, range, 48.8–67.0). Median overall survival (OS) was not reached.1
“Despite newly approved therapies for triple-class exposed patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, there remains a high unmet medical need,” said Philippe Moreau*, M.D., Clinical Hematology, University Hospital Hôtel-Dieu, Nantes, France, and study investigator. “The objective responsive rate observed in this study suggests a potential benefit for patients with triple-class exposed disease with an off-the-shelf therapy.”
As of September 2021, 165 patients were treated with teclistamab at the SC 1.5 mg/kg dose across both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of MajesTEC-1.1 The primary objectives of the MajesTEC-1 Phase 1 study (NCT03145181) were to identify the recommended SC RP2D (Part 1) and characterise the safety and tolerability of teclistamab at the RP2D (Part 2).3 The primary objective of the MajesTEC-1 Phase 2 study (NCT04557098) was to evaluate the efficacy of teclistamab at the RP2D, established at SC 1.5 mg/kg QW, as measured by ORR.1
Teclistamab had a tolerable safety profile and no patients required a dose reduction.1 The most common non-haematologic adverse events (AEs) were cytokine release syndrome (72 percent; all grade 1/2 except for one grade 3 event that was fully resolved; all resolved with no treatment discontinuation), injection site erythema (26 percent; all grade 1/2) and fatigue (25 percent; two percent grade 3/4).1 The most common haematologic AEs were neutropenia (66 percent; 57 percent grade 3/4), anaemia (50 percent; 35 percent grade 3/4) and thrombocytopenia (38 percent; 21 percent grade 3/4).1 Five patients (three percent; all grade 1/2) developed immune effector cell-associated neurotoxicity syndrome (ICANS) all resolved without discontinuation.1
“These longer-term data suggest that heavily pre-treated patients in need of a new option may achieve sustained durable responses and high overall response rates for teclistamab,” said Yusri Elsayed, M.D., M.HSc., Ph.D., Vice President, Hematologic Malignancies Disease Area Leader, Janssen Research & Development, LLC. “We remain focused on identifying new treatments for patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma, including T-cell redirecting bispecific antibodies like teclistamab, for use alone and in novel immunotherapy regimens.”
“Our mission is to develop transformational treatment regimens that address patient needs and offer physicians options which they have not had before,” said Edmond Chan MBChB M.D. (Res), EMEA Therapeutic Area Lead Haematology, Janssen-Cilag Limited. “The data presented at ASH support the promising potential of teclistamab as an off-the-shelf T-cell redirecting therapy, for patients urgently in need of new options and innovative approaches.”
TRIMM-2 Data Highlights
Additional data for teclistamab were highlighted in a poster session at ASH on Saturday, December 11 (Abstract #1647).2 Results from the TRIMM-2 study (NCT04108195), evaluating teclistamab in combination with daratumumab SC – a CD38-directed monoclonal antibody approved to be given subcutaneously for the treatment of patients with multiple myeloma – suggest a manageable safety profile and preliminary efficacy in patients with relapsed or refractory disease who had received a minimum of three prior lines of treatment.2
# ENDS #
Teclistamab is an investigational, off-the-shelf, T-cell redirecting bispecific antibody targeting both B-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) and CD3. BCMA is expressed at high levels on multiple myeloma cells.4,5,6,7 Teclistamab appears to redirect CD3-positive T-cells to BCMA-expressing myeloma cells to induce killing of tumour cells.7 Results from preclinical studies demonstrate that teclistamab kills myeloma cell lines and bone marrow-derived myeloma cells from heavily pre-treated patients.5
Teclistamab is currently being evaluated in several monotherapy (NCT04557098)8 and combination (NCT04586426, NCT04108195, NCT04722146, NCT05083169) studies.9,10,11,12 In 2020, the European Commission (EC) and the United States (U.S.) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) each granted teclistamab Orphan Drug Designation for the treatment of multiple myeloma. In January 2021 and June 2021, teclistamab received a PRIority MEdicines (PRIME) designation by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and Breakthrough Therapy Designation (BTD) by the FDA, respectively. PRIME offers enhanced interaction and early dialogue to optimise drug development plans and speed up evaluation of cutting-edge, scientific advances that target a high unmet medical need.13 The FDA grants BTD to expedite the development and regulatory review of an investigational medicine that is intended to treat a serious or life-threatening condition and is based on preliminary clinical evidence that demonstrates the drug may have substantial improvement on at least one clinically significant endpoint over available therapy.14
About daratumumab and daratumumab SC
Janssen is committed to exploring the potential of daratumumab for patients with multiple myeloma across the spectrum of the disease. Daratumumab has been approved in eight indications for multiple myeloma, three of which are in the frontline setting, including newly diagnosed patients who are transplant eligible and ineligible.15
In August 2012, Janssen Biotech, Inc. and Genmab A/S entered a worldwide agreement, which granted Janssen an exclusive license to develop, manufacture and commercialise daratumumab. Since launch, daratumumab has become a foundational therapy in the treatment of multiple myeloma, having been used in the treatment of more than 227,000 patients worldwide.16 Daratumumab is the only CD38-directed antibody approved to be given subcutaneously to treat patients with multiple myeloma (MM). Daratumumab SC is co-formulated with recombinant human hyaluronidase PH20 (rHuPH20), Halozyme's ENHANZE® drug delivery technology.17
CD38 is a surface protein that is present in high numbers on multiple myeloma cells, regardless of the stage of disease.15 Daratumumab binds to CD38 and inhibits tumour cell growth causing myeloma cell death.15 Daratumumab may also have an effect on normal cells.15 Data across eight Phase 3 clinical trials, in both the frontline and relapsed settings, have shown that daratumumab-based regimens resulted in significant improvement in PFS and/or OS.18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25
For further information on daratumumab, please see the Summary of Product Characteristics at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/darzalex
About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is currently an incurable blood cancer that affects a type of white blood cell called plasma cells, which are found in the bone marrow.26 When damaged, these plasma cells rapidly spread and replace normal cells with tumours in the bone marrow.26 In Europe, more than 50,900 people were diagnosed with multiple myeloma in 2020, and more than 32,500 patients died.27 While some patients with multiple myeloma initially have no symptoms, most patients are diagnosed due to symptoms, which can include bone fracture or pain, low red blood cell counts, tiredness, high calcium levels, kidney problems or infections.28
About the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Learn more at www.janssen.com/emea. Follow us at www.twitter.com/janssenEMEA for our latest news. Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Janssen Research & Development, LLC, and Janssen-Cilag Limited are part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
*Dr. Moreau has served as a consultant to Janssen; he has not been paid for any media work.
Cautions Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 regarding the product development and the potential benefits and treatment impact of teclistamab.The reader is cautioned not to rely on these forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations of future events. If underlying assumptions prove inaccurate or known or unknown risks or uncertainties materialize, actual results could vary materially from the expectations and projections of Janssen Pharmaceutica NV, Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Janssen-Cilag Limited and/or any of the other Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies and/or Johnson & Johnson. Risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to: challenges and uncertainties inherent in product research and development, including the uncertainty of clinical success and of obtaining regulatory approvals; uncertainty of commercial success; manufacturing difficulties and delays; competition, including technological advances, new products and patents attained by competitors; challenges to patents; product efficacy or safety concerns resulting in product recalls or regulatory action; changes in behaviour and spending patterns of purchasers of health care products and services; changes to applicable laws and regulations, including global health care reforms; and trends toward health care cost containment. A further list and descriptions of these risks, uncertainties and other factors can be found in Johnson & Johnson's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2021, including in the sections captioned “Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements” and “Item 1A. Risk Factors,” and in the company’s most recently filed Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the company’s subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of these filings are available online at www.sec.gov, www.jnj.com or on request from Johnson & Johnson. None of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies nor Johnson & Johnson undertakes to update any forward-looking statement as a result of new information or future events or developments.
- Moreau P et al. Updated Results From MajesTEC-1: Phase 1/2 Study of Teclistamab, a B-Cell Maturation Antigen x CD3 Bispecific Antibody, in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma. 2021 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting. December 2021.
- Rodriguez-Otero P et al. Subcutaneous Teclistamab in Combination with Daratumumab for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Results from a Phase 1b Multicohort Study. 2021 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting. December 2021.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. Dose Escalation Study of Teclistamab, a Humanized BCMA*CD3 Bispecific Antibody, in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MajesTEC-1). Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03145181. Last accessed: December 2021.
- Frerichs KA et al., Preclinical Activity of JNJ-7957, a Novel BCMA×CD3 Bispecific Antibody for the Treatment of Multiple Myeloma, Is Potentiated by Daratumumab. Clin Cancer Res. 2020;26(9):2203-2215.
- Cancer Research Institute. "Adoptive Cell Therapy: TIL, TCR, CAR T, AND NK CELL THERAPIES." Available at: https://www.cancerresearch.org/immunotherapy/treatment-types/adoptive-cell-therapy. Last accessed: December 2021.
- Cho SF et al., Targeting B Cell Maturation Antigen (BCMA) in Multiple Myeloma: Potential Uses of BCMA-Based Immunotherapy. Frontiers in Immunology. 2018;9:1821.
- OncLive. BCMA-Targeting Drugs Take Center Stage in Myeloma. Available at: https://www.onclive.com/view/bcma-targeting-drugs-take-center-stage-in-myeloma. Last accessed: December 2021.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. A Study of Teclistamab, in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04557098. Last accessed: December 2021.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. A Study of the Combination of Talquetamab and Teclistamab in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04586426. Last accessed: December 2021.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. A Study of Subcutaneous Daratumumab Regimens in Combination With Bispecific T Cell Redirection Antibodies for the Treatment of Participants With Multiple Myeloma. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04108195. Accessed December 2021.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. A Study of Teclistamab With Other Anticancer Therapies in Participants With Multiple Myeloma. Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04722146. Last accessed: December 2021.
- ClinicalTrials.gov. A Study of Teclistamab in Combination With Daratumumab Subcutaneously (SC) (Tec-Dara) Versus Daratumumab SC, Pomalidomide, and Dexamethasone (DPd) or Daratumumab SC, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone (DVd) in Participants With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma (MajesTEC-3). Available at: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT05083169. Last accessed: December 2021.
- European Medicines Agency. PRIME Factsheet. Available at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/research-development/prime-priority-medicines. Accessed December 2021
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration. "Expedited Programs for Serious Conditions." Available at: https://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/UCM358301.pdf. Accessed December 2021.
- European Medicines Agency. DARZALEX summary of product characteristics. Available at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/documents/product-information/darzalex-epar-product-information_en.pdf. Last accessed: December 2021.
- Janssen [data on file]. Number of patients treated with DARZALEX worldwide as of December 2021. RF-180886.
- Janssen EMEA. European Commission Grants Marketing Authorisation for DARZALEX®▼(Daratumumab) Subcutaneous Formulation for All Currently Approved Daratumumab Intravenous Formulation Indications. Available at: www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200604005487/en/European-Commission-GrantsMarketing-Authorisation-for-DARZALEX%C2%AE%E2%96%BC-daratumumab-SubcutaneousFormulation-for-all-Currently-Approved-Daratumumab-Intravenous-Formulation-Indications. Last accessed: December 2021.
- Moreau P, et al. Bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone with or without daratumumab before and after autologous stem-cell transplantation for newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (CASSIOPEIA): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 study. Lancet. 2019 Jul 6;394(10192):29-38.
- Facon T et al., MAIA Trial Investigators. Daratumumab plus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone for Untreated Myeloma. N Engl J Med. 2019 May 30;380(22):2104-2115.
- Mateos MV et al. Overall survival with daratumumab, bortezomib, melphalan, and prednisone in newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (ALCYONE): a randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial. The Lancet. 2020;395:P132-141.
- Dimopoulos MA, et al. APOLLO Trial Investigators. Daratumumab plus pomalidomide and dexamethasone versus pomalidomide and dexamethasone alone in previously treated multiple myeloma (APOLLO): an open-label, randomised, phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol. 2021 Jun;22(6):801-812.
- Palladini G, et al. Daratumumab plus CyBorD for patients with newly diagnosed AL amyloidosis: safety run-in results of ANDROMEDA. Blood. 2020 Jul 2;136(1):71-80.
- Chari A, et al. Daratumumab plus pomalidomide and dexamethasone in relapsed and/or refractory multiple myeloma. Blood. 2017;130(8):974-981.
- Bahlis NJ, et al. Daratumumab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: extended follow-up of POLLUX, a randomized, open-label, phase 3 study. Leukemia. 2020 Jul;34(7):1875-1884.
- Mateos MV, et al. Daratumumab, Bortezomib, and Dexamethasone Versus Bortezomib and Dexamethasone in Patients With Previously Treated Multiple Myeloma: Three-year Follow-up of CASTOR. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2020 Aug;20(8):509-518.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology. Multiple myeloma: introduction. Available at: https://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/multiple-myeloma/introduction. Last accessed: December 2021.
- GLOBOCAN 2020. Cancer Today Population Factsheets: Europe Region. Available at: https://gco.iarc.fr/today/data/factsheets/populations/908-europe-fact-sheets.pdf. Last accessed: December 2021.
- American Cancer Society. Multiple myeloma: early detection, diagnosis and staging. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/content/dam/CRC/PDF/Public/8740.00.pdf. Last accessed: December 2021.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Mobile: +31 621-385-718
Mobile: +41 79 395 4823
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
SIGNA Sports United to Announce Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Financial Results on January 26, 202218.1.2022 19:12:00 CET | Press release
SIGNA Sports United (“SSU” or the “Company”), the world’s leading sports e-commerce and technology platform, today announced that the company’s fourth quarter and year-end 2021 financial results will be released before the markets open on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. Management will host a call that day at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results. Interested parties may access the conference call by dialing 1-855-979-6654 (in the United States) or +44 20 3936 2999 (outside of the United States), along with access code 690353. The conference call will be simulcast and archived on our website at https://investor.signa-sportsunited.com/. About SIGNA Sports United Inspiring performance. United by passion. SSU is a group of specialist sports webshops powered by our leading sports commerce and technology platform. Our specialist strategy allows us to uniquely spotlight the best of our 1000+ brand partners across the bike, tennis, outdoor and teamsports categories. Together we serve our
L&T Technology Services Wins USD45 Million EV Deal from U.S. Auto Tier 118.1.2022 17:46:00 CET | Press release
L&T Technology Services Limited (BSE: 540115, NSE: LTTS), a leading global pure-play engineering services company, announced that it has been awarded a deal worth USD45 million from a U.S. based automotive Tier 1 company, to be its strategic engineering partner and provide engineering services for its Electric Vehicle (EV) product portfolio. Under the terms of the 5-year agreement, LTTS will work with the customer to deliver solutions leveraging its e-mobility technology competence. Notably, this will be delivered from LTTS’ ER&D center in Krakow, Poland. LTTS plans to have over 300 engineers working from its Krakow, Poland center in the next 3 years, marking its expansion into Eastern Europe. Amit Chadha, CEO & Managing Director, L&T Technology Services said, “We have been investing in Electric, Autonomous and Connected Vehicle (EACV) as part of our 6 big bets and our engineers have developed several new scalable e-mobility solutions that can accelerate global automotive players’ EV d
Hillstone Networks Sets New Standard in Intelligent, Reliable and Automated Security Solutions With StoneOS 5.5R918.1.2022 17:00:00 CET | Press release
Hillstone Networks, a leading provider of infrastructure protection solutions, today introduced the latest iteration of its flagship StoneOS solution. “Organizations today demand a comprehensive, intelligent, high-performing and automated security solution that works. StoneOS delivers,” said Tim Liu, CTO & co-founder of Hillstone Networks. “This is a major upgrade resulting in unparalleled capabilities to help protect organizations, their critical assets and their workforces from the myriad of security threats they face every day.” 6 Key Updates to StoneOS 5.5R9 include: Machine learning technology leveraged to enhance intelligent detection and prevention – StoneOS leverages the latest ML-based data sets to help bolster DGA detection. The extended support of a cloud sandbox allows for improved unknown threat detection and enhanced intelligence sharing. Extended VPN capability delivers refined secure access for the remote workforce – The new additional VPN features support extended user
Mohammed bin Rashid honours 10 Winners of 2022 Zayed Sustainability Prize18.1.2022 16:02:00 CET | Press release
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, presented awards to the 10 winners of the 2022 Zayed Sustainability Prize yesterday. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220118005713/en/ Mohammed bin Rashid honours 10 Winners of 2022 Zayed Sustainability Prize (Photo: AETOSWire) The Prize’s Awards Ceremony coincided with the start of the 2022 Abu Dhabi Sustainability Week (ADSW). The ceremony was also attended by H.H. Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum congratulated winners across the five categories reaffirming the Prize’s key role in realising the aspirations of participants to achieve sustainable development within their communities. This year, the Zayed Sustainability Prize, along with ADSW, joined forces with Expo 2020 Du
Pricefx Closes 2021 With Best Quarter in Company History18.1.2022 15:30:00 CET | Press release
Pricefx, the global leader in cloud pricing software, today announced it closed the best quarter in company history due to strong customer and partner traction in 2021. With 26 deals closed in Q4 2021 and 34 new enterprise customers added in 2021, the company ended the year with 45% year-over-year annual recurring revenue (ARR) growth. Key new customers include American Tire Distributors, Extreme Networks, KeHe Distributors and Tamko Building Products. Additionally, Pricefx recorded 95% customer retention and closed 23 customer expansion deals. In 2021, Pricefx increased revenue growth with SAP by 140% over 2020. The Advantage Pricefx partner program continued to drive significant return on investment in 2021 with at least one partner engaged on 70% of new customers signed through co-selling, influencing, and/or implementing the Pricefx solution. Several global system integrators, such as the KPMG German member firm, joined Pricefx’s ecosystem broadening the company’s reach and deepeni
Andersen Global Broadens Footprint in Asian Market through Collaboration with Law Firm in Sri Lanka18.1.2022 15:30:00 CET | Press release
Andersen Global continues to expand its platform in the Asian market through a Collaboration Agreement with Varners, one of the largest full-service law firms in Sri Lanka. Led by Managing Partner Mahinda Haradasa, Varners specializes in banking and finance, commercial, intellectual property, litigation, real estate and telecommunications, international trade and dispute resolution. Located in Colombo, the firm operates with eight Partners and more than 50 professionals, serving clients at the local and international level. “Our professionals’ extensive industry knowledge and commitment to stewardship has allowed our firm to continually meet the demands of the ever-evolving legal landscape,” Mahinda said. “Our collaboration with Andersen Global is a milestone for us as we look to increase our global reach and meet our clients’ cross-border needs.” “Varners’ commitment to investing in its people and providing clients with best-in-class solutions resonates with our organization’s values
Weber Inc . Transforms Outdoor Cooking With Innovative 2022 Product Portfolio18.1.2022 15:05:00 CET | Press release
Weber Inc. (NYSE:WEBR), the global leader in outdoor cooking innovation, technology, and products, today unveiled the first three new products in its 2022 grilling portfolio. Designed to fuse the best in smart technology, high-quality materials, performance engineering, and craftsmanship, the 2022 GENESIS Smart Gas Grill, 2022 SMOKEFIRE Wood Fired Pellet Grill, STEALTH Edition, and all-new WEBER CRAFTED Outdoor Kitchen Collection take cooking outdoors to new levels of food discovery and exploration. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220118005538/en/ Weber Genesis Smart Gas Grill, Model EPX-335. (Photo: Business Wire) “Our product lineup for the upcoming barbecue season pushes the boundaries of the types of cooking that can be done outdoors, including bringing popular methods like flat top cooking and baking right to a WEBER grill,” said Jennifer Bonuso, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Global Product M
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom