Sensormatic Solutions to showcase connected, scalable solutions at EuroShop 2020
Johnson Controls announced today its leading global retail solutions portfolio, Sensormatic Solutions, will showcase its latest product innovations at EuroShop 2020, 16-20 February 2020 at the Düsseldorf Exhibition Centre in Germany. By combining insights into retail inventory, shopper traffic and loss prevention, Sensormatic Solutions powers operational excellence at scale and helps retailers create unique shopper experiences.
Sensormatic Solutions continues to fast forward retail with its portfolio of smart, connected and scalable solutions. The technologies that will be on display at this year’s show leverage the latest in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), smart sensors, and video analytics, and bring to life the new collaboration with Intel Corporation.
Sensormatic Solutions is now working with Intel to deliver scalable, AI-powered solutions for retailers. At EuroShop, the companies will showcase the Computer Vision Platform, which leverages Intel® OpenVINO™ and the Sensormatic Smart Hub and Artificial Intelligence Camera developed collaboratively with Intel for the edge. The following solutions will be on display:
- Exterior Store Analytics – Gain shopper journey visibility into blind spots in queue analytics and the quick service restaurants (QSR) industry using computer vision object detection and tracking technology. Analytics and insights will cover a shopper’s digital brand touch points while online through in store order fulfillment.
- Unified Commerce – Experience improved visibility into real-time inventory information, the foundation of today’s world of unified commerce. Radio-frequency identification-enabled (RFID) cycle counting, interactive restocking and inventory analytics help retailers know exactly what merchandise is available on the sales floor, stock room and other zones for efficient unified commerce execution and a frictionless shopper experience. TrueVUE Cloud enables buy online, pickup in store (BOPIS) tasks through automatic order notification, picking and fulfillment features that allow customers to shop anywhere, anytime. Sure Zone, the latest innovation from TrueVUE Cloud, provides retailers with consistently high inventory accuracy without the need to shield their stores. This RFID inventory management solution not only produces consistently more accurate cycle counts but generates a greater ROI and faster store deployments.
- AI Data Intelligence– Insights platform complete with computer vision, data, AI and machine learning technology that delivers data-driven prescriptive actions to help improve retailers’ performance. Benefiting from our new technology collaboration with Intel, this solution leverages store-level source data related to shopper traffic, inventory position, and loss prevention, and helps drive targeted behavior to improve store operations.
- AI Vision Intelligence– The AI Vision Intelligence demo will show how to drive targeted behavior to improve store operations and shopper experience. It encompasses deep learning models, image processing and the AI camera developed with Intel to assess associates’ responsiveness to customers and measure how customers interact with merchandise and more.
- Shopper Engagement – The Shopper Engagement demo is intended to help provide actionable insights regarding shopper behaviors along the shopping journey. Combined with the AI camera developed collaboratively with Intel, Sensormatic Solutions technology enables retailers to gain real-time visibility and predictive analytics for accurate decision making. The solution will provide real-time information regarding inventory levels dropping below defined goals, out of stock conditions by SKU, and shoppers’ viewing and interactions with merchandise.
- Dynamic Content Delivery – In partnership with VSBLTY, a leading software technology company, Dynamic Content Delivery will showcase retail solutions that leverage camera and sensor technology with AI to provide real-time analytics and audience measurement. The VSBLTY solution brings the advantage of online advertising into the brick and mortar landscape with systems that integrate signage, security and analytics.
These innovations and more will be showcased at EuroShop 2020 trade show in Düsseldorf, Germany. Visit us in Hall 6, Stand C01 between 16-20 February to see firsthand how inventory, loss prevention and shopper traffic solutions fast forward retail and enable smart, connected shopper engagement.
To experience firsthand how our solutions come into play on a customer level, please visit our special presentation “How ShopperTrak’s data analytics proved commercial success of Designer Outlet Croatia” on Retail Technology Stage on Sunday, 16th February 2020 at 11 a.m. Thomas Hillebrand, General Manager Europe and Global Accounts at ShopperTrak, part of Sensormatic Solutions, will focus on a recent project – Designer Outlet Croatia and IngKa Centres – which reveals how traffic data insights are being used to measure the success of a unique hybrid development - and drive improvements.
About Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. We deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, we are the power behind our customers’ mission. Our leading portfolio of building technology and solutions includes some of the most trusted names in the industry, such as Tyco®, York®, Metasys®, Ruskin®, Titus®, Frick®, Penn®, Sabroe®, Simplex®, Ansul® and Grinnell®. For more information, visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About Sensormatic Solutions
Sensormatic Solutions is the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls enabling smart and connected shopper engagement. By combining critical insights into retail inventory, shopper traffic and loss prevention, Sensormatic Solutions powers operational excellence at scale and helps create unique shopping experiences. Our solutions deliver real-time visibility and predictive analytics for accurate decision-making across the enterprise, enabling retailers to confidently move into the future. With more than 1.5 million data collection devices in the retail marketplace, we capture 40 billion shopper visits and track and protect billions of items each year. Our retail portfolio features the premier Sensormatic, ShopperTrak and TrueVUE brands. Please visit http://www.sensormatic.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel.
Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls
Work + 4921025510215
Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls
Work +1 561-912-6045
Matter on behalf of Sensormatic Solutions
Work + 1 978-518-4512
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Nike Extends its Athletic Leadership5.2.2020 19:00:00 CET | Press release
Today, NIKE, Inc. (NYSE: NKE), unveiled breakthrough innovation for athletes competing in the Tokyo 2020 Games, including footwear designed to provide runners with a measurable performance benefit for a new era of competition. The NEXT% platform, introduced by barrier-breaking marathoner Eliud Kipchoge, will now expand into new disciplines following its unparalleled success in distance running. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005708/en/ An international group of athletes joined the Nike 2020 Forum in New York to unveil the brand's latest performance and sustainable innovations. From left to right: Ibtihaj Muhammad, English Gardner, Leticia Bufoni, Blake Leeper, Timothy Cheruiyot, Dina Asher-Smith, Tomoya Ochiai, Sky Brown, Chris Mosier, Nyjah Huston, DeAnna Price, Bebe Vio, Kevin Mayer, Megan Blunk, Brandi Chastain, Aaron Brown, Sophie Hahn, Aori Nishimura, Diana Taurasi, Miles Chamley-Watson, Leon Schae
Cepton Expands With $50 Million Investment From Koito5.2.2020 18:00:00 CET | Press release
Cepton Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of state-of-the-art, intelligent, lidar-based solutions, announced today that it has raised over $50 million in Series C funding. This brings Cepton’s total funding to nearly $100 million, providing a strong foundation to substantially ramp up its R&D efforts, expand its footprint in the automotive market and support major customers worldwide. The latest funding round was led by Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd. (TYO:7276), the automotive Tier 1 and world-leading provider of automotive lighting systems, with an investment of $50 million. Existing investors in Cepton also participated in this round. As part of the transaction, Koito will obtain non-exclusive rights to manufacture and sell Cepton’s lidar sensor design for an automotive application, using key components supplied by Cepton. Cepton will use the proceeds to accelerate development and deployment of its advanced lidar technology in ADAS applications, in autonomous vehicle applications,
Imricor Announces First Cases Successfully Performed at Heart Center Dresden5.2.2020 17:40:00 CET | Press release
Imricor Medical Systems, Inc. (Company or Imricor) (ASX:IMR) is pleased to announce the first procedures using the Company’s products following CE mark of the Vision-MR Ablation Catheter have been performed at the Heart Center Dresden. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200205005672/en/ Drs. Christopher Piorkowski (left) and Thomas Gaspar (right) performing iCMR ablations at the Heart Center Dresden (Photo: Heart Center Dresden). Three procedures were successfully performed over two days by Dr. Christopher Piorkowski and Dr. Thomas Gaspar (https://www.herzzentrum-dresden.com/rhythmologie/unser-team/). Additional physicians at the Heart Center Dresden will also begin performing procedures immediately. These procedures mark the first iCMR ablations anywhere in the world to ever be performed outside of a clinical trial. They were performed in an iCMR lab fitted with a Siemens 1.5T MAGNETOM Aera MR scanner. “It’s ano
VALBIOTIS Announces a Global Strategic Partnership With NESTLÉ HEALTH SCIENCE For the Development and Commercialization of TOTUM-63, a Plant-derived Active Substance With Clinically Demonstrated Metabolic Health Benefits on Prediabetics5.2.2020 17:30:00 CET | Press release
Regulatory News: VALBIOTIS (Paris:ALVAL) (FR0013254851 – ALVAL / PEA/SME eligible ), a Research & Development company committed to scientific innovation for preventing and combating metabolic diseases, announces the signature of a global long-term strategic partnership with Nestlé Health Science for the development and commercialization of TOTUM-63, an innovative and patented combination of 5 plant extracts specifically designed to reduce the risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes on prediabetics. Sébastien PELTIER, CEO of VALBIOTIS states: “Nestlé Health Science is an ideal strategic partner for VALBIOTIS. Its global reach, strategic intent to develop science-based nutritional health solutions and focus on fighting metabolic disorders like diabetes will be instrumental to TOTUM-63's worldwide commercialization success. We are excited about the opportunity that this deal brings to VALBIOTIS and to the many millions of people around the world at risk of becoming Type 2 diabetics. This trans
Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader, inriktad på erfarna handlare.30.1.2020 08:00:00 CET | Press release
Forex- och CFD-handelsplattformen Skilling annonserade förra veckan lanseringen av branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader - en unik funktion som internt kallas Ett konto. Två plattformar. Detta pressmeddelande använder multimedia. Se den fullständiga versionen här: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200130005070/sv/ Skilling lanserar branschens första sömlösa integration med Spotwares cTrader. (Photo: Business Wire) Funktionen gör att Skilling kan erbjuda sina kunder sömlös handel över två olika handelsplattformar på ett enda Skilling-konto utan att behöva finansiera och hantera två olika konton separat. ”Enkelt uttryckt ville vi ge våra kunder valet vilken handelsplattform de kan använda - vår egen Skilling Trader eller en mer avancerad klientorienterad cTrader. Problemet du har med andra mäklare som erbjuder flera plattformar är behovet av att finansiera två konton separat, upprätthålla sunda marginaler på två olika konton och också ha två uppsättningar av
inRiver utser Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD29.1.2020 16:43:00 CET | Press release
inRiver, som levererar SaaS-baserade lösningar för Product Information Management (PIM), meddelar att styrelsen idag har utsett Per-Olof Schroeder till ny VD för bolaget. Per-Olof tillträder sin tjänst med omedelbar verkan. “Styrelsen tackar Thor Johnson för hans ledning av bolaget under de två senaste åren, och är glada över att välkomna Per-Olof som vår nye VD," säger inRivers styrelseordförande, Jorgen Smidt. "Per-Olof har en påvisad erfarenhet av att mycket framgångsrikt leda utveckling av SaaS Computing Services, molnbaserade tjänster, och samtidigt leverera stark tillväxt både gällande intäkter, lönsamhet och marknadsandelar. I sin roll som bolagets VD kommer han fortsätta att utveckla inRivers mission att hjälpa våra kunder bli bäst på att marknadsföra och sälja sina produkter." Schroeder har mer än 25 års erfarenhet av ledande befattningar inom IT-branchen, inklusive 15 år på Microsoft, varav sju år som chef över Microsofts Productivity & Business Process Business Group i väste
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom