Square Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions For Businesses in France
Today Square, the globally trusted software, payments, and hardware solution for businesses of all sizes, launches in France. Following a successful Early Access Programme, now small businesses and large enterprises across France can access Square’s innovative ecosystem with the tools they need to start, run, grow, and adapt their businesses.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210921005137/en/
Square Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions For Businesses in France (Photo: Business Wire)
“I’ve been using Square’s products both on-site and online over the past few months and it has revolutionised how I run my business,” said Anne-Laure Fonrose, Founder of Tatie Nanna. “Having an integrated, omnichannel payment solution means our customers can pay in any way that suits them. It’s all been easy to set-up and run, the product looks great on site, and the connectivity is super-fast which helps avoid long queues. I’m proud to be using Square as we continue to grow our business.”
French businesses will now have access to a full stack of integrated business tools. Square’s suite of products are designed to seamlessly work with each other to save businesses time and money, reduce inefficiencies from managing multiple systems, and help sellers grow their businesses in the future. Additionally, Square offers fair, transparent, and merchant-friendly pricing for business software and payment processing without requiring any long-term contract or extra fees. Square takes care of fraud prevention, dispute management, security, and compliance at no additional cost. Square’s POS certification also enables merchants to comply with the “Loi anti-fraude TVA, 20181”. Businesses can access their funds as soon as the next working day and only pay a transaction fee when they accept a card or mobile payment.
“International growth has been a key priority this year, and we’re proud to officially launch in France as our third European market,” said Alyssa Henry, Executive Vice President at Square. “Sellers around the country will now be able to use our omnichannel ecosystem of products and services, allowing business owners to focus on running their business.”
“We are thrilled to expand Square’s solutions into France, helping merchants to run their entire business end-to-end with integrated software, hardware, and data analytics, while making it easier for them to take card payments,” said Jason Lalor, European Executive Director at Square. “French businesses can trust Square to be a fair, transparent, and innovative partner they can rely on to help them run their business and get back-on-track after times of uncertainty.”
French businesses can now sell online, in-person, or both with Square’s integrated suite of products, including:
- Point of sale and payments software and hardware to suit any business: Square launches with two point of sale software products and three versatile payment terminals in France offering both mobile and brick & mortar businesses fully integrated POS software, reliable and secure payments acceptance, and one transparent processing rate of 1.65% for all card-present transactions. With no long-term contracts or monthly fees, the systems are designed for you and your employees to get started quickly.
- Square Point of Sale is the trusted solution used by business owners around the world to process payments, sell anywhere, and manage their customer base. With fast checkout flows, built-in customer management, and intuitive sales reporting, Square Point of Sale makes it easy to run a business customers love.
- Square for Restaurants helps businesses by offering an integrated set of industry-specific tools and POS for food and beverage merchants that would ordinarily require multiple vendors, all under one umbrella.
- Square Terminal, Square Stand, and Square Reader are versatile, easy-to-set-up devices. For a limited time, Square Terminal will be priced at 99 € (usually 165 €), Square Stand will be 79 € (usually 139 €), and Square Reader will be completely free (usually 19 €) – all available on Square Shop. This pricing is limited to one device per merchant.
- Square Online: Square’s fully integrated e-commerce platform that automatically syncs inventory and orders with any Square point of sale makes it seamless for any business to expand through omnichannel selling. Square Online supports sellers across a variety of verticals: from easily enabling click-and-collect for local business, to a QR code dining platform allowing diners to order and pay from their mobile device, to a full ecommerce website with social media integrations for retail. Square Online offers a feature-rich free plan as well as a variety of paid subscription plans and payment processing is competitively priced at 1.4% + 25c per transaction for EU cards.
- Robust business tools to power operations: Square manages the behind-the-scenes details, giving time back to merchants to focus on running their business. Tools include:
- Online Checkout, to quickly sell online via embeddable buy buttons and payment links
- Virtual Terminal, to use your computer to take payments remotely
- Team Management, to streamline timecards and staffing
- Kitchen Display System, to expedite your kitchen operations – including delivery orders
- eGift Cards, to provide an additional way to reach customers
- Square Invoices will launch later this year to help businesses send professional, digital estimates and invoices and get paid faster
- Partner platform to unlock even more functionality:Square integrates with business tools like Prestashop, Wix, Bookeo and Deliverect to enable businesses to use Square seamlessly with third-party software that caters to their specific needs.
- Suite of API’s enabling developers to create solutions for sellers:Our APIs and SDKs enable developers to build custom applications that can seamlessly integrate with the rest of our ecosystem of products.
Businesses interested in learning more about getting started with Square can visit: https://squareup.com/fr
About Square, Inc.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.
1On 24 October 2018, the French Anti-Fraud Act1 (loi relative à la lutte contre la fraude, the Act) was published in the Official Journal (OJ). The Act was designed to strengthen the measures to fight against taxpayers’ failure to comply with their tax and social duties.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
The Spotlight on Iceland’s Capital City Shines Even Brighter With the Arrival of The Reykjavik EDITION21.10.2021 17:30:00 CEST | Press release
A flourishing culinary hotspot with cool cafés, a rollicking nightlife and an epic music scene, the spotlight is shining brightly on Iceland’s hip capital city and, with typical finesse, the arrival of The Reykjavik EDITION further cements EDITION Hotels' uncanny ability to land in just the right place at the right time. “Reykjavik is a really cool, young city -perfect for our brand,” says Ian Schrager, the visionary pioneer of the boutique hotel concept, PUBLIC and EDITION creator. “We think this is Reykjavik’s time and we’re right here at the very heart of it and at the perfect time.” This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211021005764/en/ The Reykjavik EDITION (Photo: Business Wire) Opening in preview on November 9th, 2021, The Reykjavik EDITION will set a new standard as the city’s first truly luxury hotel experience, combining the best of the Icelandic capital with the personal, intimate and individual experienc
MediaTek Selected to Power Vewd for Automotive Platform21.10.2021 16:41:00 CEST | Press release
Vewd, the leading provider of OTT software solutions, today announced that MediaTek’s Autus I20 (MT2712) chipset was selected as the first reference platform to power Vewd for Automotive, a white-labeled, cloud-managed content aggregation and monetization solution for in-vehicle infotainment equipment providers and car manufacturers. MediaTek’s customer base, streaming ecosystem partnerships, and strong technical capabilities make it the strongest supplier to meet the needs of car manufacturers. Together, Vewd and MediaTek will target Strategy Analytics’ estimated 70 million connected cars on the road by 2025. Vewd for Automotive solves key rear-seat content challenges facing manufacturers through a turnkey solution ready for deployment. For manufacturers, content in the car represents an increasing consumer demand, along with the demand for connectivity that provides additional after-sale branding and revenue opportunities. By partnering with content providers, manufacturers can enabl
Biognosys to Present Major Scientific and Technological Advances at the ASMS 2021 Mass Spectrometry Conference21.10.2021 16:00:00 CEST | Press release
Biognosys, a leading inventor and developer of mass spectrometry-based proteomics solutions, today announced they will be presenting major scientific and technological advances on their proprietary proteomics research services, software, and kits at the American Society for Mass Spectrometry (ASMS) Annual Conference from October 31st to November 4th in Philadelphia (USA). Biognosys will present a record number of 3 oral presentations, 10 scientific posters, 2 poster collaborations, 1 workshop panel, and 2 Spectronaut™ breakfast seminars. In addition, their team of scientific experts will be present at booth #224 to answer questions and demo software. Further demo sessions will be offered at the Bruker Daltonics booth #719. Collectively, this presence demonstrates Biognosys’ significant contributions to transforming life science and clinical research with next-generation proteomics, particularly in the areas of plasma proteomics, immunopeptidomics, and proteomics data analysis. Lukas Re
SHV Energy Implements Global Remote LPG Tank Monitoring With Sigfox Netherlands’ 0G Network and Reduces Carbon Emissions21.10.2021 16:00:00 CEST | Press release
SHV Energy and Sigfox are rolling out a global LPG tank level monitoring solution. The implementation has started in France, Belgium and Germany and is already generating lower carbon emissions and improved customer satisfaction. Over the next three years, 50,000 units will be rolled out worldwide. Sigfox’s IoT (Internet of Things) asset monitoring capability enables SHV Energy to reduce the cost of tank level monitoring, while increasing efficiency and productivity. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211021005065/en/ SHV Energy LPG tank (Photo: Sigfox) SHV Energy, a leading global distributor of off-grid energy such as LPG, LNG, biofuels and renewables, with 30 million customers in 25 countries and 16,700 employees, selected to work with Sigfox, a world’s leading IoT communication service provider and 0G network pioneer. SHV Energy set-up a Telemetry Centre of Excellence and used Sigfox’ solutions and partner At
SSZN Selects Newsight's NSI1000 Chip for Its Advanced Industry 4.0 Production Line Sensors21.10.2021 15:50:00 CEST | Press release
Newsight Imaging Ltd., an innovative semiconductor company developing machine vision sensors, spectral vision chips and systems, announces a commercial agreement with SSZN. SSZN is a leader in developing smart industry 4.0 solutions for supporting automated production line supervision. Newsight will provide SSZN with the NSI1000 - its new and advanced sensor chip. The deal follows a successful design-win where SSZN conducted an evaluation using the NSI1000 chip, closely supported by Newsight's engineering teams in Israel and Shenzhen. The first order of 100,000 chips will be supplied in the upcoming months. The NSI1000 CMOS Image sensor chip, launched by Newsight last year, consists of 32 lines of 1024 pixels and it supports multiple modes, such as multi-triangulation for state-of-the-art accuracy and fast operation on production line inspection. The sensor implements Newsight's enhanced Time of Flight (eTOF™) technology for advanced, long-range, and high-resolution 3D depth image capt
Esper and Lenovo Collaborate on Android Device Deployment in Enterprises21.10.2021 15:05:00 CEST | Press release
DevOps for Devices leader Esper and Lenovo™are teaming up to place Esper software on key models of Lenovo Android tablets and other intelligent business devices. This collaboration allows enterprises that manage large fleets of devices to focus on their critical line-of-business applications, leaving the device infrastructure and management tasks to Lenovo and Esper’s joint solution. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211021005372/en/ Lenovo K10 Tablet (Photo: Business Wire) As the fastest-growing tablet maker (YoY) last quarter1, Lenovo’s expertise in smarter device design, engineering and user experiences combines with Esper’s modern, DevOps-powered device infrastructure software that lets organizations of every size and segment (e.g. healthcare, retail, hospitality), easily set up, manage, better secure, and maintain large fleets of devices on their journey to digital transformation. “With proprietary features
Finalist Teams Selected in $10M ANA Avatar XPRIZE Competition21.10.2021 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
XPRIZE, the world’s leader in designing and operating incentive competitions to solve humanity’s grand challenges, announced today that 15 teams from 8 countries are advancing to the finals round of the $10M ANA Avatar XPRIZE competition. Sponsored by All Nippon Airways (ANA), Japan’s largest airline, the Avatar XPRIZE is a four-year global competition focused on the development of an avatar system that will deploy a human’s senses, actions, and presence to a remote location in real time, leading to a more connected world. In the future, avatars could help provide critical care and deploy immediate responses in emergency situations, or offer opportunities for exploration and new ways of collaboration, stretching the boundaries of what is possible and maximizing the impact of skill and knowledge sharing. These avatars must demonstrate the ability to execute tasks across a variety of real-world scenarios and convey a sense of presence for both the operator and the recipient in those inte
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom