The FINEOS Platform Winter Release Delivers Group, Voluntary and Absence Management Enhancements Essential to Insurers, Employers, and Employees
The FINEOS Corporation (ASX:FCL), the leading core platform for life, accident and health insurance globally, released a set of product updates within the cloud-native FINEOS Platform that provide expanded capabilities across Group, Voluntary, and Absence Management products. The updates fulfil needs throughout the full customer spectrum across insurers, employers, and employees to support sales and service effectiveness, new product speed to market, and an enriched customer experience.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220324005534/en/
To gain deeper insights into the FINEOS Platform Winter Release, join the live product management panel discussion: The FINEOS Platform: Purpose-Built for Innovation and Growth on April 14, 2022 at 11:30 am ET.
"This release marks another significant step forward in how the FINEOS Platform serves all parts of the Group, Voluntary, and Absence value chain. We are solving more problems for our customers and doing so in uniquely seamless ways,” said Eoin Kirwan, Chief Product Officer, FINEOS.
The FINEOS Platform Group, Voluntary, and Absence Management Enhancements Include:
Sales and Underwriting Effectiveness
- Integrated Experience Rating: NextGen functionality for the underwriting and actuarial teams to drive profitability across their book of business. Via an embedded user experience, an underwriter can leverage prior claims experience to provide the best appropriate rate for the customer while providing leading risk management principles for the insurer. The experience rate is blended with the manual rate based upon insurer rules and preferences.
- Enhanced Group Underwriting provides one view of the employer at time of quote: Integrated pricing flexibility and enhanced underwriting processes provides real time adjustment to changing market needs. Whole case underwriting enables optimized product bundles based on the employer’s total need and drives greater enrollment participation.
- LIMRA LDEx API Enhancements: Enhanced LIMRA LDEx APIs include absence management connectivity and data management.
New Product Speed to Market
- Voluntary Benefits Product Enhancements for Policy, Billing, and Claims: Enhanced claims integration and automation capabilities for accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity enables insurers to leverage integrated eligibility and enrollment data for member elections to drive voluntary product claim acceleration and auto adjudication.
- Additional Member Management and Bill Processing: This release provides extended support for the variety of administrative models across group insurance and worksite for member management.
- Billing Enhancements: Enhancedlist bill processing supports the increased consumer centric product and services required by the market with additional billing support for insured Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML) policies.
- Robust Employer Dashboard and Reporting Portal and APIs: Real-time data dashboards enable employers to view workforce leave information and review data in graphical views, filter the data by leave reason, groups, and dates. Reports can be exported in Excel or PDF formats to gain insight into individual case details.
- Intermittent Leave Process Improvement: This releasereduces friction associated with intermittent leave, including surfacing the right level of information and automation, low-touch, and no-touch options, such as over-frequency tolerance rule.
- Paid Leave Integration: Enriched integration and automation between paid leave, unpaid leave, disability, and voluntary benefits that pertain to an employee’s single leave reason, reduces duplicate work and errors, and providing a single source of truth across the value chain for all elements of an employee’s leave claim.
“As the only purpose-built, cloud-native core insurance solution for the life, accident and health market, the FINEOS Platform remains ahead of the curve in meeting the technical and operational needs of insurers,” said Michael Kelly, CEO, FINEOS. “Deployable as an end-to-end core solution, or as components to enable incremental transformation efforts, the FINEOS Platform has something for the entire Employee Benefits value chain including better support for the sales/service process, the customer experience and the ability to deal with a broad range of products and services such as absence management,” added Kelly.
About FINEOS Corporation
FINEOS is a leading provider of core systems for life, accident and health insurers globally with 7 of the 10 largest employee benefits insurers in the US as well as 6 of the largest life insurers in Australia. With employees and offices throughout the world, FINEOS continues to scale rapidly, working with innovative, progressive insurers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The FINEOS Platform is the only purpose-built, end-to-end SaaS insurance solution for the life, accident and health market. The FINEOS AdminSuite delivers industry leading capabilities across core administration including absence management, billing, claims, payments, policy administration, provider management and new business and underwriting; all of which are configurable to operate independently or as one suite. The machine learning enabled FINEOS Engage solution enables robust people first digital engagement pathways and the FINEOS Insight solution provides predictive analytics and reporting across the business.
For more information, visit www.FINEOS.com.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Sr Marketing Manager
+ 353 1 639 9700
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Takeda and Seagen to Highlight ADCETRIS ® Combination Data Showing Statistically Significant Improvement in Overall Survival (OS) for Patients with Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma26.5.2022 23:25:00 CEST | Press release
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE:4502) and Seagen Inc., (NASDAQ:SGEN) today announced that overall survival (OS) data from the Phase 3 ECHELON-1 clinical trial of an ADCETRIS® (brentuximab vedotin) plus chemotherapy combination will be presented in an oral session at the 59th American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting on Friday, June 3, 2022, 1:00-4:00 PM CT, and at the 27th European Hematology Association (EHA) Annual Meeting on Friday, June 10, 2022, 11:30 – 12:45 CEST. “The longer-term follow-up data from the ECHELON-1 trial have significant clinical importance, as this trial represents one of only two frontline randomized studies in advanced stage Hodgkin lymphoma that shows an overall survival advantage for the experimental arm,” said Stephen Ansell, M.D., Ph.D., Mayo Clinic, and ECHELON-1 study investigator. “These results clearly show that the addition of brentuximab vedotin to chemotherapy improves the long-term outcome of patients and the combination
Ipsen: ASCO 2022: New Cabometyx ® Data Show Encouraging Results in Monotherapy and in Combination Across Different Tumor Types Including Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer26.5.2022 23:00:00 CEST | Press release
Regulatory News: Ipsen (Euronext: IPN; ADR: IPSEY) today announced encouraging data to be presented for the multi-targeted tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), Cabometyx® (cabozantinib), across a range of cancer types at this year’s American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting (ASCO 2022) to be held on 3-7 June. Data presentations will include findings in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), as well as established indications of advanced renal cell carcinoma and radioactive iodine-refractory differentiated thyroid cancer (RAI-R DTC). These data show that the therapeutic potential of Cabometyx as a key treatment option in a broad range of tumors is continuing to be realized. Updated outcomes from the multicenter Phase Ib COSMIC-021 trial evaluating the combination of Cabometyx plus atezolizumab in an expanded patient population in metastatic NSCLC demonstrate encouraging clinical activity with manageable toxicity in people previously treated with an immune checkpoint inhib
New Better Dispensing Videos from Nordson EFD Explain Jetting Technology and How to Choose the Right Solution26.5.2022 19:00:00 CEST | Press release
Nordson EFD, a Nordson company (NASDAQ: NDSN) and leading precision fluid dispensing systems manufacturer, introduces a new Better Dispensing™ How-To Video series. These three highly educational videos presented by EFD application specialist, Tom Muccino, provide best practices for choosing between contact dispensing and non-contact (jet) dispensing, and how to select the best jetting valve for a manufacturing application. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220510006079/en/ xQR41 Series MicroDot™ needle valve (left) and PICO Pµlse XP jet valve (right). (Photo: Business Wire) “One of the main differences is that with jetting, your valve never touches the surface of the part. Instead, your fluid “flies” or “jets” out of the valve, which is above the part,” Muccino explains in the first video. “This makes jetting perfect for fragile or complex parts.” Nordson EFD provides a wide range of contact and non-contact (jet
Medisca Drives Worldwide Access to Thyroid through Distribution License with SUANFARMA26.5.2022 18:17:00 CEST | Press release
On March 16, 2022, Medisca, a global supplier of pharmaceutical ingredients and equipment, entered into an exclusive agreement with SUANFARMA, a European-based manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical ingredients, for the global supply and distribution of Thyroid Powder, USP, by leveraging its exclusive partnership with pharmaceutical manufacturer, Sichuan Deebio Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd (Deebio). “Partnering with Deebio in June 2021 was a huge milestone for the pharmaceutical compounding industry as it allowed us to secure and stabilize the supply of high quality Thyroid Powder for the US market,” said Panagiota Danopoulos, Senior Vice President of Global Strategy & Innovation at Medisca. “After going to market, we immediately realized that the demand for Thyroid Powder extended outside of our usual distribution channels to compounding pharmacies,” continued Danopoulos. “And we had the capacity to upscale supply to make this critical ingredient accessible to various markets, chan
Merck to Present Latest Research From Oncology Portfolio at ASCO 202226.5.2022 18:00:00 CEST | Press release
Merck, a leading science and technology company, today announced the latest research representing the Company’s innovative oncology portfolio has been accepted for presentation at this year’s American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting, June 3-7, 2022. Data encompass Company-sponsored, investigator-sponsored, and external collaboration studies. Abstracts to be shared at the meeting include data for the Company’s licensed medicines BAVENCIO® (avelumab), TEPMETKO® (tepotinib) and ERBITUX® (cetuximab), and its oncology pipeline. The presentations span key tumor types including advanced urothelial carcinoma (UC), advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC), metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), metastatic colorectal cancer (CRC), and head and neck cancer (SCCHN). “We look forward to coming together with the scientific community at ASCO 2022, where we will share the latest data from our portfolio, which demonstrate our determination to make a real difference in the lives of
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom