Wondershare UniConverter12 Released: A Complete Video Toolbox - Become More Powerful
While working with videos, several editing and other functions are needed like conversion, downloading, recording, cutting, cropping, editing metadata, compression, and others. To get all these tasks done like pro several editing software are available and one such professional tool is Wondershare UniConverter. Formerly known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, the latest version, UniConverter v12, hit the market on July 08, 2020. The latest version claims to offer drastically improved performance of the “Video Converter” tool.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200831005217/en/
Wondershare UniConverter Version 12 (Photo: Business Wire)
Part 1: Key features of Wondershare UniConverter software
1. Video Conversion: With the availability of different video formats and devices, conversion becomes an essential requirement that Wondershare UniConverter software can easily take care of. With support to over 1000 formats and devices, you will not face any playback issues with your video files as they can be quickly converted to the desired format.
Video conversion takes place without any quality loss and there is also an option to merge multiple files.
2. Edit Video: Video customization is important to enhance your overall video and make it look presentable. Wonderware comes loaded with a complete built-in editor that supports all required tools like cutting, cropping, adding watermark, adding special effects, and more.
3. Burn video to DVD: To create a physical backup and to play your digital files on a DVD player, the software supports the function where your video files can be quickly converted into a DVD.
4. Compress Video Size: When you are finding it difficult to accommodate your video files, compression comes to the rescue. Using Wondershare UniConverter video files in almost all formats can be quickly resized and compressed without losing any quality.
5. Downloading and recording: For offline playback of your videos on an array of devices, the software allows video downloads from over 10,000 sites including popular names like DailyMotion, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
6. Other Features: Several other features are also supported by the software like fixing metadata, VR conversion, GIF-making and more.
Part 2: Some of the mention-worthy advancements that Wondershare promises the users will get with UniConverter v12 include:
- Designed using the industry leading APEXTRANS technology exclusive to Wondershare, the updated app is said to convert or compress the videos with zero picture quality deterioration. If the claims are correct, in contrast to its predecessor, the improved GPU acceleration exploits the multicore processor to its maximum.
- The program allows lossless batch conversions where setting global output parameters, and multiple videos can be converted to a relevant format in a single go with absolutely no quality loss.
- Otherwise, the app can convert 4K and 8K videos and can perform batch conversion for those large files.
- HEVC is another format type that UniConverter v12 supports and claims to convert the videos with no loss of picture quality.
Name: Tyler Jäger
Address: Vancouver, Canada
Phone number: +86 755 86665000
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Rimini Street Celebrates 15 Years of Delivering Client Success28.9.2020 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of business software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner, today announced that September marks the 15th anniversary of the Company’s founding in 2005 to redefine the enterprise software support market. The Company set out to deliver a premium, ultra-responsive support model, and bring choice and value to software licensees around the world. Since its inception, Rimini Street has continually set the premium standard on what Oracle and SAP licensees should expect from their support experience. The Company is responsible for delivering a long history of innovative “firsts” for the enterprise software support market, including guaranteed ultra-responsive SLA’s, support for customizations at no additional cost, support for at least 15 years without required upgrades or updates and saving clients nearly $5 billion in total maintenance and support cos
Epic Fantasy 3DMMORPG Forsaken World: Gods and Demons Open for Pre-registration Today28.9.2020 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Forsaken World: Gods and Demons is an open-world fantasy MMORPG on an incredible scale. Dive into a world of never-ending adventure where treasure and glory awaits the victor. Raid a dragon's lair, search for lost artifacts, or kick back, relax and catch some fish in between epic adventures. The world around you will be influenced by your in-game decisions, with a storyline that allows you to determine the future of Calindor. Leave your mark and become a legend! This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200928005293/en/ Pre-register now on the App Store and Google Play (Graphic: Business Wire) Endless Character Customization Change your class at any time and specialize your character just the way you want it. Mix and match abilities and talents to fit your combat style, and customize your appearance to bring out the true you, right down to the facial expression. No two players are the same in FW: GD. A Stunning World Im
Hyprevention Raises New Financing to Commercialize Spinal Implant Product V-STRUT© in the USA.28.9.2020 14:55:00 CEST | Press release
Hyprevention has raised new financing to support the V-STRUT© Vertebral Implant product. The financing will be used to execute the commercialization plans for the US spinal fracture market. The V-STRUT© Vertebral Implant is indicated for use in the treatment of vertebral fractures. In May 2019, a US patent was granted for V-STRUT© and in March 2020, the device received FDA-510(k) clearance. “We are delighted that our existing investors have shown confidence in our product development efforts and commercialization plans for the US market by increasing their investment in the company,” says Cecile Vienney, CEO. The Hyprevention team has entered into a commercial relationship with DAWA Medical and has received several orders for the product from enthusiastic customers. DAWA Medical, a regional distributor of medical products, will promote sales in Florida, Illinois, Texas and Oklahoma. In addition to DAWA the company is in discussion with other commercial partners to bring the innovative
Mavenir acquires ip.access to expand OpenRAN radio portfolio for CSPs and Enterprise Private Networks28.9.2020 14:00:00 CEST | Press release
Mavenir, a leading provider of end-to-end cloud-native Network Software Provider for Communications Service Providers (CSPs) announces today that it has acquired ip.access Ltd, a leading 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G-ready small cell solutions provider. This acquisition extends Mavenir’s leadership in OpenRAN radio on three fronts: Communication Service Providers: Adding 2G and 3G capabilities to the OpenRAN portfolio Enterprise: Adding a full suite of enterprise radio solutions for Mavenir’s Private Network offerings, including OnGo/CBRS certified solutions Nontraditional Networks: Leveraging market leading software defined vRAN solutions for Aviation, Maritime, Rural and Remote networks with next generation solutions in the air, on land and at sea. “Operators are looking to transform their 2G/3G networks as they migrate to 4G and 5G,” said Pardeep Kohli, President and CEO, Mavenir. “We expect to provide a seamless, multi radio access technology single RAN offering for those operators that allows
PCI Pharma Services Introduces First-of-its-Kind Digital Platform to Provide Clients with Real-Time Supply Chain Data and Analytics28.9.2020 12:00:00 CEST | Press release
PCI Pharma Services (PCI), a leading pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical global outsourcing solutions provider today announced the launch of pci | bridge, an innovative digital platform that will give customers immediate visibility into their clinical and commercial supply chain, and provide instantaneous data and insights to inform decision-making. Created using an agile development process whereby key clients collaborated and provided input, PCI built an industry-leading digital interface that delivers greater transparency to clients – saving time and resources to ultimately help bring life-changing therapies to patients faster. The launch of pci | bridge is one of many initiatives that PCI has undertaken to incorporate digital transformation as core to its business strategy. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200928005059/en/ pci | bridge digital platform logo (Photo: Business Wire) “At PCI, we are always loo
MILAN AIRPORTS MALPENSA & LINATE FIRST IN ITALY TO DEPLOY ECAC STANDARD 3 CABIN BAGGAGE SCREENING SYSTEMS WITH SMITHS DETECTION28.9.2020 11:00:00 CEST | Press release
Smiths Detection today announced that it has been awarded a contract by SEA Group to support the upgrade of Malpensa and Linate Airports, two of the three international airports in Milan, to the highest security standard for cabin baggage in the industry - ECAC EDS CB C3. As part of the implementation, up to 18 advanced Computed Tomography (CT) screening systems — HI-SCAN 6040 CTiX — will be installed at Milano Malpensa Airport Terminal 1 along with up to 10 more at Milano Linate Airport. Besides providing advanced explosives detection with low false alarm rates, the CT technology allows electronic devices and liquids to remain in bags. SEA Group also selected Smiths Detection’s HI-SCAN 6040 CTiX carry-on baggage scanners to help protect the health of travellers by reducing the number of trays required during security screening and minimising points of contact at security lanes. “As key gateways to the rest of the world for Milan, our priority for Malpensa and Linate airports is to pro
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom