Arthur D. Little Promotes Nine New Partners Across Global Offices
Arthur D. Little (ADL) today announced the promotion of nine of its consultants to the rank of Partner across a number of its global offices.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220315005634/en/
Arthur D. Little has promoted nine of its consultants to the rank of Partner. (Photo: Business Wire)
Each new Partner has demonstrated their commitment to ADL, passion and dedication to the industries and clients they serve, and best-in-class experience and expertise. ADL credits a lot of its ongoing growth and success to the development, promotion and retention of its internal talent, with a recent survey on Vault acknowledging these values for setting ADL apart as an employer.
The latest promotions to Partner are as follows:
- Ryan Alnesayan, Partner, Public Services Practice, Riyadh. LeadingADL Riyadh’s office, Ryan has over 14 years of consulting and business advisory experience in strategic planning, economic development, and large-scale transformation projects, with a focus on Saudi Arabia.
- Marcus Beard, Partner, Risk Practice, Cambridge. Marcus’ area of expertise is risk management, in which he primarily focuses on developing next-generation risk management approaches, culture assessment, safety and risk governance and assurance, risk analysis, and executive leadership training, with deep industry experience in travel & transportation.
- Dr. Engin Beken, Partner, Operations Management Practice, Frankfurt & Vienna. Engin is a key expert in strategic performance improvement and digitalization. He is a strong contributor to ADL’s global operations management practice and works with our clients globally, especially in asset-heavy industries.
- Florence Carlot, Partner, Energy & Utilities Practice, Brussels. Florence focuses on strategy and organization in the energy & utilities industry. She has been working within the European energy and utilities sector for over 15 years, enabling large operational and strategic change initiatives across the energy value chain.
- Julien Duvaud-Schelnast, Partner, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Media & Electronics (TIME) Practice, Paris & Stockholm. Operating in both France and Sweden, Julien is an expert on trending topics within the TIME practice, including infrastructure, private networks and sustainability.
- Dr. Michael Eiden, Partner, Technology & Innovation Practice, London. Michael is the Global Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at ADL. He is an industry expert with more than 20 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and commercializing AI solutions in different industries.
- Ben Enejo, Partner, Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice, Boston. Ben is an experienced management consultant and industry expert, having worked with various global biopharmaceutical companies on strategies to accelerate the development of new medicines through to commercialization. Particular areas of expertise include clinical trial acceleration; R&D transformation, including advanced technology application, increasing success for rare-disease drug development and launch; patient and drug safety; and quality and compliance excellence.
- Mitsuhiro Henry Umebayashi, Partner, Strategy & Organization Practice, Singapore. Henry leads the S&O practice in South-East Asia and supports clients from multiple industries, such as consumer goods, energy & utilities, infrastructure and healthcare. His main focus is supporting clients with business transformation and growth acceleration arising from management challenges such as sustainability, globalization and digitalization.
- Arjun Vir Singh, Partner, Financial Services Practice, Dubai. Arjun joined ADL in 2020 as the Head of Financial Services for the Middle East region. Actively engaged with fintech, payments, and digital banking, as well as the wider start-up ecosystem across the Middle East region and beyond, Arjun has deep sectorial knowledge. He has launched and managed a payments and fintech business for a large conglomerate across multiple markets in the Middle East and SEA region.
Ignacio Garcia Alves, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Arthur D. Little, comments: “I would like to congratulate our nine new Partners, who have worked hard and smart to become true entrepreneurs. Each promotion is richly deserved, and we are extremely grateful for the role they have played in the firm. At ADL we place tremendous value on our people. These nine colleagues have shown they are ready for the next step of their careers, and we are truly excited as they enter into their era of partnership.”
About Arthur D. Little
Arthur D. Little has been at the forefront of innovation since 1886. We are an acknowledged thought leader in linking strategy, innovation and transformation in technology-intensive and converging industries. We navigate our clients through changing business ecosystems to uncover new growth opportunities. We enable our clients to build innovation capabilities and transform their organizations.
Our consultants have strong practical industry experience combined with excellent knowledge of key trends and dynamics. ADL is present in the most important business centers around the world. We are proud to serve most of the Fortune 1000 companies, in addition to other leading firms and public sector organizations.
For further information, please visit www.adlittle.com or www.adl.com.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220315005634/en/
Further information from:
+44 7746 546773
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Regnology Enters into Exclusive Talks to Acquire Invoke30.5.2023 08:19:00 CEST | Press release
Regnology, a leading software provider with a focus on regulatory reporting solutions, announces today it expects to sign a definitive agreement to acquire Invoke, a French-based provider of financial, regulatory, and tax reporting solutions for supervisory authorities, and reporting entities. On completion of the agreement, the deal would mark the fifth acquisition in less than a year for Regnology. With 160+ full-time employees, Invoke serves over 1,800 regulated entities and supervisory authorities throughout Europe with its XBRL-based banking, insurance, and tax reporting solutions. Invoke’s corporate tax solution will complement Regnology’s financial tax reporting solution and open a new growth area for the company. Rob Mackay, CEO of Regnology, comments: “The round of recent deals we have undertaken, culminating with today’s announcement, sets Regnology on an accelerated path for growth internationally. Invoke’s advanced solutions would complement our technology stack while its t
William O'Neil + Company Announces the Passing of William J. O'Neil30.5.2023 05:21:00 CEST | Press release
William J. O'Neil, "Bill," a highly accomplished figure in the world of stock speculation, entrepreneurship, authorship, and philanthropy has passed away at the age of 90. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230529005167/en/ William J. O'Neil (Photo: Business Wire) Bill exemplified the American spirit and firmly believed that through hard work, anyone could attain prosperity. His approach to success was characterized by his willingness to challenge conventional wisdom, carefully analyze the data, and follow it wherever it led him, on his own terms. With humble beginnings, he became the youngest person to purchase a seat on the New York Stock Exchange at 30 years old. He wrote several best-selling books sharing the investment methodologies he built his businesses upon and devoted much of his life to extending a path toward financial freedom for all. He was a vocal proponent of a free enterprise system and its contr
Huawei ICT Competition 2022-2023 Global Final Held in Shenzhen — 146 Teams from 36 Countries and Regions Win Awards30.5.2023 04:54:00 CEST | Press release
On May 27, 2023, the Huawei ICT Competition 2022-2023 Global Final concluded in Shenzhen, drawing to a close the seventh installment of this competition. The first to be held in person since 2019, the event’s culmination was a competition between finalists in 146 teams from 36 countries. Before the Final, more than 120,000 students from more than 2000 universities in 74 countries and regions around the world took part in the ICT Competition. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230529005085/en/ Huawei ICT Competition 2022–2023 Global Final Closing and Awarding Ceremony (Photo: Huawei) Teams from Shenzhen Polytechnic, Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Guangzhou College of Commerce, Yangtze Normal University, and Hunan Industry Polytechnic won the Network Track Grand Prize. Teams from Guilin University of Electronic Technology, Shenzhen Polytechnic, and Nanning College for Vocational Technology won the Clou
Tourists from Four Asian Countries and Regions Can Now Pay in Thailand with Mobile Wallets30.5.2023 04:21:00 CEST | Press release
Ant Group, the operator of Alipay+, the global cross-border digital payments and marketing solution today announced that a total of four mobile wallets are now accepted in Thailand. These include AlipayHK (Hong Kong SAR), Kakao Pay (South Korea), Touch ‘n Go eWallet (Malaysia) and Alipay (Chinese mainland), which has been accepted by Thai merchants since 2015. Enabled through Alipay+, the latest development and the addition of three more mobile wallets will expand the seamless digital travel experience for more Asian tourists visiting Thailand, in the midst of a rapid rebound in the local tourism industry. Ant Group also unveiled new collaborations with the Tourism Authority of Thailand (“TAT”), to promote the Amazing Thailand campaign and to stimulate travel in Thailand. In addition to facilitating purchases and transactions made by mobile wallets familiar to tourists, Ant Group will also provide digital solutions to local businesses in areas such as digitalisation of service operatio
TYAN Accelerates AI, HPC, Cloud, Storage Workloads With New Platforms Featuring 4 th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors at Computex 202330.5.2023 02:00:00 CEST | Press release
TYAN®, an industry-leading server platform design manufacturer and a subsidiary of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation, showcases its latest HPC, cloud and storage platforms at Computex 2023, Booth #M0701a in Taipei, Taiwan from May 30 to June 2. These platforms are powered by 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors, which highlight built-in accelerators to improve performance across the fastest-growing workloads in AI, analytics, cloud, storage, and HPC. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230529005003/en/ TYAN's new server platforms accelerate computing and AI inferencing workflows with 4th Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors (Photo: Business Wire) "As organizations seek to scale up, drive down costs, and deliver new services, it's more critical than ever for technology to deliver business value," said Eric Kuo, Vice President of the Server Infrastructure Business Unit at MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom