Arthur D. Little Promotes Nine New Partners Across Global Offices
Arthur D. Little (ADL) today announced the promotion of nine of its consultants to the rank of Partner across a number of its global offices.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220315005634/en/
Arthur D. Little has promoted nine of its consultants to the rank of Partner. (Photo: Business Wire)
Each new Partner has demonstrated their commitment to ADL, passion and dedication to the industries and clients they serve, and best-in-class experience and expertise. ADL credits a lot of its ongoing growth and success to the development, promotion and retention of its internal talent, with a recent survey on Vault acknowledging these values for setting ADL apart as an employer.
The latest promotions to Partner are as follows:
- Ryan Alnesayan, Partner, Public Services Practice, Riyadh. LeadingADL Riyadh’s office, Ryan has over 14 years of consulting and business advisory experience in strategic planning, economic development, and large-scale transformation projects, with a focus on Saudi Arabia.
- Marcus Beard, Partner, Risk Practice, Cambridge. Marcus’ area of expertise is risk management, in which he primarily focuses on developing next-generation risk management approaches, culture assessment, safety and risk governance and assurance, risk analysis, and executive leadership training, with deep industry experience in travel & transportation.
- Dr. Engin Beken, Partner, Operations Management Practice, Frankfurt & Vienna. Engin is a key expert in strategic performance improvement and digitalization. He is a strong contributor to ADL’s global operations management practice and works with our clients globally, especially in asset-heavy industries.
- Florence Carlot, Partner, Energy & Utilities Practice, Brussels. Florence focuses on strategy and organization in the energy & utilities industry. She has been working within the European energy and utilities sector for over 15 years, enabling large operational and strategic change initiatives across the energy value chain.
- Julien Duvaud-Schelnast, Partner, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Media & Electronics (TIME) Practice, Paris & Stockholm. Operating in both France and Sweden, Julien is an expert on trending topics within the TIME practice, including infrastructure, private networks and sustainability.
- Dr. Michael Eiden, Partner, Technology & Innovation Practice, London. Michael is the Global Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning at ADL. He is an industry expert with more than 20 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and commercializing AI solutions in different industries.
- Ben Enejo, Partner, Healthcare & Life Sciences Practice, Boston. Ben is an experienced management consultant and industry expert, having worked with various global biopharmaceutical companies on strategies to accelerate the development of new medicines through to commercialization. Particular areas of expertise include clinical trial acceleration; R&D transformation, including advanced technology application, increasing success for rare-disease drug development and launch; patient and drug safety; and quality and compliance excellence.
- Mitsuhiro Henry Umebayashi, Partner, Strategy & Organization Practice, Singapore. Henry leads the S&O practice in South-East Asia and supports clients from multiple industries, such as consumer goods, energy & utilities, infrastructure and healthcare. His main focus is supporting clients with business transformation and growth acceleration arising from management challenges such as sustainability, globalization and digitalization.
- Arjun Vir Singh, Partner, Financial Services Practice, Dubai. Arjun joined ADL in 2020 as the Head of Financial Services for the Middle East region. Actively engaged with fintech, payments, and digital banking, as well as the wider start-up ecosystem across the Middle East region and beyond, Arjun has deep sectorial knowledge. He has launched and managed a payments and fintech business for a large conglomerate across multiple markets in the Middle East and SEA region.
Ignacio Garcia Alves, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Arthur D. Little, comments: “I would like to congratulate our nine new Partners, who have worked hard and smart to become true entrepreneurs. Each promotion is richly deserved, and we are extremely grateful for the role they have played in the firm. At ADL we place tremendous value on our people. These nine colleagues have shown they are ready for the next step of their careers, and we are truly excited as they enter into their era of partnership.”
About Arthur D. Little
Arthur D. Little has been at the forefront of innovation since 1886. We are an acknowledged thought leader in linking strategy, innovation and transformation in technology-intensive and converging industries. We navigate our clients through changing business ecosystems to uncover new growth opportunities. We enable our clients to build innovation capabilities and transform their organizations.
Our consultants have strong practical industry experience combined with excellent knowledge of key trends and dynamics. ADL is present in the most important business centers around the world. We are proud to serve most of the Fortune 1000 companies, in addition to other leading firms and public sector organizations.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Further information from:
+44 7746 546773
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Starr Insurance Companies Expands in Thailand17.5.2022 22:33:00 CEST | Press release
Starr Insurance Companies (Starr) announced an agreement with FPG Insurance Holdings Limited (HK) (FPG) and local Thai shareholders to purchase FPG Insurance Public Company Limited (FPG Thailand), a Thai non-life insurance company, together with local Thai parties. Starr’s investment will be held by its Bermuda insurance company, Starr Insurance & Reinsurance Limited. The transaction is expected to close in the second quarter of 2022, subject to certain customary closing conditions, including any necessary regulatory approvals. “Thailand is an important, fast-growing insurance market — one of the cornerstones of the Southeast Asia economy,” said Maurice R. Greenberg, Starr’s Chairman & CEO. “Asia is both commercially and culturally important to Starr, as we trace our roots to an American-owned company founded in Shanghai more than 100 years ago. We look forward to serving the needs of local Thai companies and consumers through this new insurance capability.” David Zuellig, FPG regional
Emendo Biotherapeutics’ next generation CRISPR gene editing technologies achieve breakthrough results with allele-specific approach for ELANE -related Severe Congenital Neutropenia as presented at ASGCT Annual Meeting17.5.2022 22:15:00 CEST | Press release
Emendo Biotherapeutics presented the results of its next generation CRISPR-based gene editing approaches for several indications in an oral presentation and three posters at the 25th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ASGCT) held May 16-19, 2022, in Washington, D.C. Emendo presented pre-clinical data for the treatment of ELANE-related Severe Congenital Neutropenia using an allele-specific editing approach, demonstrating the power of Emendo’s dual technology platforms that enable the development of a highly specific editing composition that demonstrates no off-targets and complete allele specificity. Significantly, the lack of off-target achieved by Emendo’s engineered and optimized OMNI nuclease also eliminated any translocations. Edited patient derived CD34+ cells differentiated normally into neutrophils both in-vitro and in-vivo, showing full engraftment and reconstitution of all blood lineages, as required for the desired therapeutic effect. “ELANE-based
Piper Sandler Advises PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad on Acquisition of Perstorp17.5.2022 19:59:00 CEST | Press release
Piper Sandler & Co. chemicals investment banking announced today that it has advised PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad (PCG) on its acquisition of Perstorp Holding AB. The transaction Enterprise Value is €2,300 million and base purchase price, less adjusted net debt, is €1,538 million. It is expected to close in Q3 2022 subject to customary closing conditions. PCG is the leading integrated chemicals producer in Malaysia and one of the largest in Southeast Asia. It operates a number of world-class production sites, which are fully vertically integrated from feedstock to downstream end-products. With a total combined production capacity of 12.8 million metric tons per annum (mtpa), it is involved primarily in manufacturing, marketing, and selling a diversified range of chemical products, including olefins, polymers, fertilizers, methanol and other basic chemicals and derivative products. Listed on Bursa Malaysia in 2010 and with more than three decades of experience in the chemicals indust
Morinaga Milk Obtains the Registration of "New Food Ingredient" in China for Use of Its Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BB536 in Infant and Toddler Foods17.5.2022 19:53:00 CEST | Press release
Morinaga Milk Industry Co., Ltd. (TOKYO:2264), a leading Japanese dairy product company, today announced its proprietary probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BB536 was approved by the National Health Commission (NHC) of the People’s Republic of China as a new food ingredient for use in infant and toddler foods (under the age of three) on 11th May 2022. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220517005112/en/ Morinaga Milk obtains the registration of "New Food Ingredient" in China for use of its probiotic Bifidobacterium longum BB536 in infant and toddler foods on 11th May 2022. (Graphic: Business Wire) Following a complex and lengthy registration process, the probiotic strain B. longum BB536 meets the highest standards of safety and regulatory compliance and has now completed the approval process for use as an ingredient in infant and toddler milk and food products for children under three years old in China. “We are extr
Hiro Capital Joins Knollwood and Boost VC With Major Investment in Skybound Entertainment17.5.2022 19:30:00 CEST | Press release
Hiro Capital has invested in Skybound Entertainment in a significant, undisclosed round led by Knollwood Advisory with participation from Boost VC, and follow-on participation from Com2uS and Skydance Entertainment. Skybound Entertainment is home to acclaimed franchises including The Walking Dead, Invincible, and Impact Winter. “There is nothing more powerful than storytelling, and I’m delighted that Hiro has been able to invest in Skybound Entertainment, creators and curators of extremely compelling omniverses,” said Sir Ian Livingstone, Co-Founding Partner of Hiro Capital. “Hiro’s trust in our vision will help us accelerate the evolution of existing hit franchises as well as new content for our fan base around the world,” said Skybound CEO David Alpert. Skybound brings together creators across its multi-faceted business, including comics, interactive games, audio, film, and television (traditional and digital platforms), licensing, and merchandising. Skybound has successfully franchi
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom