Belkin Revamps SOUNDFORM™ Audio Portfolio With New Colors, Robust Feature Sets, and Kid-friendly Offerings
Belkin, a global consumer electronics leader, today announces three new additions to its growing SOUNDFORM audio portfolio – the SOUNDFORM Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds, the SOUNDFORM Play True Wireless Earbuds, and SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids. The new SOUNDFORM solutions fill out Belkin’s vast true wireless audio collection, offering wireless earbuds for wide age ranges and at various price points.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220607005084/en/
Left to right: SOUNDFORM Play, SOUNDFORM Immerse, SOUNDFORM Nano (Photo: Business Wire)
“Since launching the Belkin SOUNDFORM™ audio line just a few years ago, we introduced a variety of innovative audio solutions ranging from award-winning premium smart speakers to popular kids' headphones,” says Melody Tecson, senior director of product management, Belkin. “Our audio team has deep expertise in the acoustic industry and delivers high quality true wireless earbud solutions that will complement day-to-day activities from working out, taking work calls, or studying at home.”
SOUNDFORM™ Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds
Announced earlier this year at CES 2022, the SOUNDFORM Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds are Belkin’s top-of-the-line audio solution designed for true audiophiles who value a feature-rich solution and premium listening experience.
- Hybrid ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) and 3 microphones per earbud filter and eliminate unwanted noise for clearer call quality and an ideal listening experience
- Hear-Thru mode enables users to adjust ambient sound levels so they can stay alert of their surroundings
- Multipoint connection offers seamless switching between multiple devices
- 12mm dual-layer dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets and aptX audio technology offer intensely vivid sounds and truly immersive audio moments
- 31 hours of battery life – 7 hours of playtime per charge for the earbuds, plus another 24 hours of battery in the wireless charging case for uninterrupted talking, listening, and streaming
- Locating capabilities with Apple Find My network to locate charging case, and Belkin Ping My Earbuds feature to locate earbuds
- Google Fast Pair allows Android phones to instantly connect with a simple tap
- Accompanying SOUNDFORM app provides advanced customization features such as personalized EQ settings and adjustable Hear-Thru levels
- Qi wireless charging case for quick and easy recharging
- IPX5-rated sweat and water resistance
- Black and White color options
SOUNDFORM™ Play True Wireless Earbuds
The SOUNDFORM Play True Wireless Earbuds are the next generation of Belkin’s original SOUNDFORM True Wireless Earbuds offering more features such as EQ presets, improved battery life, and four different color options at an affordable price.
- Dual Beamforming technology with 2 microphones in each earbud reduces environmental noise and provides audio clarity on calls
- 38 hours of battery life — up to 8 hours of playtime for the earbuds, plus 30 hours in the charging case
- 3 touch-controllable EQ presets for personalized sound
- 6mm dynamic drivers deliver clear, dependable sound quality
- Fast USB-C charging fully charges case and buds in just 1.5 hours
- IPX5-rated sweat and water resistance
- Intuitive touch controls in both earbuds allows users to tap to skip tracks, answer calls and more
- Midnight, Cloud, Petal and Ocean color options
SOUNDFORM™ Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids
The SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids deliver safe, high-quality sound up to 85dB volume limit, all-day comfort and extended battery life so children ages 7+ can safely listen to audio. The SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds join the SOUNDFORM Mini Wireless Headphones in Belkin’s audio collection specifically designed for kids.
- Safe Sound for Kids 85dB volume limit protects young, sensitive hearing from loud sounds
- 5 different ear tip size options, including extra-extra small, assure a comfortable fit and premium listening experience for smaller ears
- 24 hours of battery life – up to 5 hours of non-stop playtime, with an additional 19 hours of battery life in the charging case
- 6mm dynamic driver in each earbud makes favorite songs come alive
- IPX5 water resistance keeps earbuds safe as kids splash through puddles, dash through light rain, and play carefree
- Case and earbuds are fully charged in just 2 hours with the included micro-USB cable
- Blue, Pink and White color options
Pricing and Availability
- The SOUNDFORM Immerse are now available to order for $179.99 USD on Belkin.com.
- The SOUNDFORM Play are now available to order for $59.99 USD on Belkin.com
- The SOUNDFORM Nano are now available to order for $49.99 USD on Belkin.com.
Imagery can be found HERE.
Belkin is an accessories market leader delivering power, protection, productivity, connectivity and audio solutions for a broad range of consumer electronics and enterprise environments. Designed in Southern California and sold in more than 50 countries around the world, Belkin creates products that empower people through technology whether at home, at work or on a new adventure. In 2018, Belkin International merged with Foxconn Interconnect Technology to bolster its global influence and remains forever inspired by people and the planet we live on.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
VP of Global Communications and Corporate Development
About Business Wire
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Teva Announces Promising Interim Results From Its Study PEARL, About the Impact of AJOVY ® (fremanezumab)24.6.2022 18:54:00 CEST | Press release
Teva Pharmaceuticals Europe B.V. today announces promising interim results from its Pan-European Real World study (PEARL), presented for the first time at the European Academy of Neurology (EAN) Congress in Vienna, Austria. The two-year Pan-European Real World (PEARL) prospective, observational study of AJOVY® (fremanezumab), looks at its effectiveness in patients with chronic migraine or episodic migraine, and is an ongoing study sponsored by Teva Pharmaceuticals Europe BV.1 These findings further offer insight into the treatment of migraine in real-world clinical practice. The interim findings were presented by Faisal Mohammad Amin, Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Out of the total planned 1100 patients in PEARL, 389 patients are included in the interim analysis presented. These findings show that 54.7% of patients in the study had their monthly-migraine-days reduced by 50% or more, over the six-month period from the start of treatment. Addit
Brigade-M3 European Acquisition Corp. 2021 Annual Report24.6.2022 16:59:00 CEST | Press release
Brigade-M3 European Acquisition Corp. (the “Company”), a special purpose acquisition company that was incorporated on 21 April 2021 under the laws of the Cayman Islands as an exempted company with limited liability and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam, today published its annual report for the period 21 April 2021 to 31 December 2021. The full report can be downloaded from the Company’s website via the following link: https://www.brigadem3eac.com/documents IMPORTANT INFORMATION This press release contains information that qualifies as inside information within the meaning of Article 7(1) of the EU Market Abuse Regulation. DISCLAIMER This announcement is not for distribution or release, directly or indirectly, and should not be distributed in or sent into, the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, the Cayman Islands or South Africa or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution or release would be unlawful or would require registration or other measures. This announcement does n
PUMA Kicks Off Its Largest Web3 Collaboration To Date, with 10KTF Shop24.6.2022 16:41:00 CEST | Press release
PUMA has entered New Tokyo, the virtual city 10KTF calls home. The shop is known for its streetwear offerings and is owned by Wagmi-san, a digital artisan whose collections and NFT community recently welcomed the global sports brand. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220624005314/en/ PUMA Kicks Off Its Largest Web3 Collaboration To Date, with 10KTF Shop PUMA has entered New Tokyo, the virtual city 10KTF calls home. The shop is known for its streetwear offerings and is owned by Wagmi-san, a digital artisan whose collections and NFT community recently welcomed the global sports brand. (Photo: Business Wire) News of the partnership was shared at an event hosted by 10KTF last night in New York. Their event was one of many hosted during the week of NFT.NYC, a conference attended by crypto industry professionals, traders, and other web3 enthusiasts. The official announcement confirms weeks of speculation after PUMA tw
Suzano outlines ESG milestone achievements and commitments at second annual ESG call24.6.2022 16:14:00 CEST | Press release
Suzano, the world’s largest hardwood pulp producer, today held its second annual ESG Call centered around its ambition to be a ‘regenerative company for a regenerative society’. Today’s ESG Call spotlighted measurable progress and ambitions across three core areas of action: climate change, biodiversity and social development. On Climate Change, the ACT initiative of the French Government and CDP scored Suzano ahead of its pulp and paper industry peers in virtually every metric. In 2021, Suzano brought forward its target for removing 40 million tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere from 2030 to 2025 which is being achieved through improvements to its industrial processes, such as systematically replacing the use of fossil fuels at its industrial plants with biomass, and through conversion of degraded land. As part of the company’s social commitments, Suzano launched a target in 2020 to lift 200,000 people out of poverty. This is more than pertinent, given that in Brazil, 10% of th
Kyowa Kirin Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Use of CRYSVITA ® ▼ (burosumab) for the Treatment of Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia (TIO)24.6.2022 15:38:00 CEST | Press release
Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd. (TSE: 4151, Kyowa Kirin) today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has recommended that CRYSVITA® (burosumab) be approved for the treatment of FGF23-related hypophosphataemia in Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia (TIO) associated with phosphaturic mesenchymal tumours (PMTs) that cannot be curatively resected or localised in children and adolescents aged 1 to 17 years and in adults.1 CRYSVITA is also already licensed for use in the rare disease X-Linked Hypophosphataemia (XLH), for children and adolescents between 1 and 17 years of age with radiographic evidence of bone disease, and in adults.2 Also known as oncogenic osteomalacia, TIO is an acquired disorder caused by typically small, slow-growing, benign PMTs.3,4 It is a rare condition with less than 1000 cases reported in the medical literature,4 which mainly affects adults and with a mean onset age of 40 – 45 years.3,5 TIO is associated with p
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom